Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Notice To Senior Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To Senior Nairalanders (660 Views)

Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To Senior Nairalanders by vault(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Due to the drastic level of over population on nairaland, I hereby make the announcement......

if you have been on nairaland since 2012 or early 2013, pls you ought to take a break...... undecided
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by PaulErungworo: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
U think seun will make dis frontpage?
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2016
The dates mentioned don't even scracth the surface for been called seniors. Some people've been here since 2009 as well 2005. Call those ones, leave us 2013ers alone.
I'm sure tpia came around '05/06 as well as Musiwa. There are also some confirmed '05ers like Ishilove and Seun.
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by tpiah2: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2016
^what's your old user id?

I only know you from the Munachi threads.
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 14, 2016
tpiah2:
^what's your old user id?

I only know you from the Munachi threads.
This's my third year in this cesspool, troll. Go and marry! I'm sure you live off benefits that's why you can't leave this site.
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by tpiah2: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2016
why are you like this.

simple question, what was your old moniker, you burst out in anger.
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2016
tpiah2:
why are you like this.

simple question, what was your old moniker, you burst out in anger.
I do not've an old moniker. Anytime you see charix you see the first and last account I will ever open here. I curse the day I signed up to this forum.
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by hollywater: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2016
What is this one saying?
Re: Notice To Senior Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Peeps......grouchy guys and an old saggy pusi troll: yuck out of thread.

(1) (Reply)

Bench Warrant Issued For Tompolo's Arrest / My '15 January 1966' Experience, By Femi Fani-Kayode / Mercy Johnson's Husband May Become Edo Deputy Governor.... Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.