Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

(PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair (45226 Views)

Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Yvonne Nelson Rock His Natural Hair In New Adorable Photo / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by MissNairaland1: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guy Speech......
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by tpiaobsession: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by tpiaobsession: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Which specie are you before I vex

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by charlesucheh(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
WHEN WILL HE MARRY, WILL IT BE A MAN OR GIRL, AND HOW MANY CHILDREN WILL HE HAVE? gay ON THE SHOW... HE SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT HIS CAMOUFLAGE gay STATUS, COS THE DAY NIGERIANS WILL CATCH HIM, WILL BE THE DAY WE'LL KNOW IF HIS FLESH IS SUITABLE FOR KEBABS.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by deasy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
funnyme:
Am busy looking for long hair and see it here wasting

Lolz smiley

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
i have a strong feeling dis baba is gay
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by zolajpower: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
he looks like princes (devil advocate) the guy who sang purple rain . he must be an ho*****l
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
AmakaDNB:
I give up
.........Don't give up so soon! Let me CASTRATE the Eeedioticalistic ManWoman first, Cut the Bushyruntu hair grin grin grin

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by tayolove12(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
This guy is f**king mad

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by kelsberg(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
1 one question please... That guy get Penis?
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by kelsberg(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
1 one question please... That guy get Penis? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Atlantian: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
This guy has been consistent with his weirdness and he even makes money from weirdness. Life has no simple single formula, make your rules and as far as it does not go against the communal rules then I am good with it.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by jagagbosa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
He don crazy finish ?
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by kristisking(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gay alert.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
funnyme:
Am busy looking for long hair and see it here wasting
....Just Come to my Barbershop wink wink wink I I will help you download correct hair from Brazil wink

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by caprini1: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ogbanje ....mtcheeeew!
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by shogotermies(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
hey wonder shall never end, see him wearing feminine clothing, he his highly possessed. but ki lo kan aye. ride on guy, hell fire awaits you.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by CharlesIyke414(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls, who is defrence??
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by 1miccza: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
MttttcccchHeeww na natural hair be dat?Na natural bush be dis ke? Were o loruko meji teleeeee!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by CharlesIyke414(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls, who is derenle??
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
He has extensions in.
Can't people read the post under the picture?
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by schumastic(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
if am having this disgusting feeling about this guy, only heavens know what his mother and family would be going through...heaven bless any of my sons that will try to act this way, will just pull a marvin gaye dad stunt on him angry angry angry
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Murphydready(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think there are some information that are not suppose to be on front page.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by fortunechy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
tool gayish
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by funnyme(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
celebgists:

Hahahaahaahahahahahahah wasting grin
Yes it is
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by uzoormah(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
weerey!! d guy is just too annoying
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by kamantan(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dat boy na get gay tendency
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by placeofallure(f): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:
Black men seem to have better and longer natural hair than black women...can someone pls explain this to me?

In Denrele's case, it is explainable. People always forget he is half caste.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:
Black men seem to have better and longer natural hair than black women...can someone pls explain this to me?
That man is half-dravidian.
Black men and women have the same hair but inferiority and post colonization-complex makes the female specie think their hair's better covered up in european textured wigs.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Olajoy: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
op say d guy get mama.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=onyowo post=41938311][/quote]

I thought chics love guys that are in touch with their feminine side.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.