Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

(PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair (45229 Views)

Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Yvonne Nelson Rock His Natural Hair In New Adorable Photo / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
placeofallure:

In Denrele's case, it is explainable. People always forget he is half caste.

I'm not half caste but my hair is longer and better than wife's. Same goes with my friends. The reason is that most black women since childhood have been messing with their hair with relaxers, extensions, e.t.c. These overtime affect the ability of the scalp to sufficiently grow hair naturally nor retain its natural texture.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by onyowo(f): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
pcguru1:

I thought chics love guys that are in touch with their feminine side.
Not me ohhhh...
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by tottinova: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
celebgists:
Controversial celebrity Derenle Edun posted on his page about him going back to his natural looks and hairdo.

My question: is it right for a Man to Fix Extension in the First Place?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAe2dnRKhXS/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Obinoscopy

Police will be looking for Gay Niggas on the street when this one just they flood our TV screens everyday
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:
Black men seem to have better and longer natural hair than black women...can someone pls explain this to me?

Because they are neither damaging it with relaxers nor fixing brazilian/monrovian/indian/russian/peruvian/mongolian/malaysian weaveons which has snatched off all their edges. angry

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by anyimontana(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
celebgists:

Please I won't have you insult my president. Mind yourself undecided
if ur president is gay,where does that leave u?
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
janellemonae:

Because they are neither damaging it with relaxers nor fixing brazilian/monrovian/indian/russian/peruvian/mongolian/malaysian weaveons which has snatched off all their edges. angry

lol...I just wished black women will embrace their natural hair. Only if they knew how attractive they are with their natural hair.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Who the hair help??....

Denrele jst turn gay make we understand finally,cos ur own madneSs no dey assylum again....

Iono where we go eventually carry u go
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mologi:
The guy is fortunate to be a Yoruba man....becus if na warri.....
lol cheesy

those wey no know no go know.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by yollychika(f): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is pretty
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by placeofallure(f): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:

I'm not half caste but my hair is longer and better than wife's. Same goes with my friends. The reason has is that most black women since childhood have been messing with their hair with relaxers, extension, e.t.c. These overtime affect the ability of the scalp to sufficiently grow hair naturally nor retain its natural texture.

K
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by guysis(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
mankan2k7:
If this is his natural hair then he is born to be mad
And this got me crackling grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Icepresh(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Can This Thing Be Normal Again ? :O :O
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by adellam16(f): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2016
celebgists:
Controversial celebrity Derenle Edun posted on his page about him going back to his natural looks and hairdo.

Ode
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Skmoda360(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2016
CharlesIyke414:
Pls, who is derenle??
na omo baba mukomuko.
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by zinaunreal(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
GAY AZZ NYGGA
Re: (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair by Chicagoesontop: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
celebgists:

But come ooo, wetin make this guy famous and popular sef ?? 100 percent gay mtcchheeww !! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.