Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men (41042 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Meets With Tinie Tempah - The Bombed & The Bomber / Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
sarutobie:

so chukwuemeka okogwu sounds like latin to you abi? or it sounds like ijaw, itsekiri, isoko or urhobo to you? swerve abeg.

Check his interview before the BET awards last year forget wikipedia
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
chronos:

Stop showing your ignorance naa..is delta a tribe

your daftness knows no bound
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by kirchofff(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
ikombe:
my senior broda don show grin

airforce1 if u want the fame come and collect it undecided

meanwhile

That's how Olamide came into the bank today wearing Adekunle's Gold chain to deposit some Lil kesh, but he gatz run when he CDQ. grin grin grin grin
no he came to deposit some dj eni money
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
agadez007:
chukwuemeka is what

Urhobo or ijaw?
I dont want to call you a BIG FOOL,dont make me,pls

is this how you display your frustrations from childhood? who do you
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I now know you don't know shiit.
Mention the Igbo states and cities.

Yoruba guys and foolishness has something together.
A Nigerian doesn't know Delta state is an Igbo state.

Delta is nvr an Ibo state and their kings are not know as Igwe

Their traditional stool has his ancestry from the benin Kingdom

what is this one talking

stop looking for people to add to your Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by chronos: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Goan sit down. He's an igbo boy,whether from delta or kano..
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
fr3do:

mr man, its igbuzo
except if dia is an 'igbuzo' somewhere else,,but d place I come from in Delta state ( Oshimili North) is spelled Ibusa...
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by agadez007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:

is this how you display your frustrations from childhood? who do you
free2madness,get sense in jesus name
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by amanze15(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
NA only if our police dey with VIP dem dey dress like SAS ops or navy seals grin grin....tinnie tempah I am a big fan
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
sarutobie:

so chukwuemeka okogwu sounds like latin to you abi? or it sounds like ijaw, itsekiri, isoko or urhobo to you? swerve abeg.

nobody wants to be a part of your Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
agadez007:
free2madness,get sense in jesus name

who remove your chain? grin
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by scully95: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
He looks so much like shekau.. Ani na him brother ?
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
oilykid:
Igbo is also Igbo including those ones from Delta..
remember sometime back when Ibe Kachikwu was appointed as d boss of NNPC,, igbos came out shouting that he is not igbo......Now u pple r sayin Tinie Tempah is Igbo....nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
dont mind the low life op...if i associate well den am known..mumu.
free2ryhme:

Delta parents not ibo
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by ikombe: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
no he came to deposit some dj eni money
never heard of dat dj undecided
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by SHAIBULIAR: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
#Fact

Assuming the woman wit the issue of blood in the Bible was an hegbo woman.....
...."she would not just touch Jesus garment, but tear am even naked am join" use am go open churches with names like --->
* Chukwudi fire ministry,
* Sis.Amaka Adoration ministry,
* Bethel Holy-ghost ministry.

#Miracle_Ehmmm
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
pls ask the mumu ..above u if all he listed are d only inhabitants of edo delta core heritage or indigenes as it were..bigotism has ruined some people i think we shud give free anti tribalism or anti-sociopathic lessons on this forum..some comments makes u wonder if this homos knows tommorrow,cuz tommorrow it might just the tribe he despises or descriminates dat cud save his life,career or of his luvd ones ,i wonder if his derailed sense of judgement wud accept the help or rather DIE!
free2ryhme:

nobody wants to be a part of your Biafra
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Gassa007: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:

Delta parents not ibo
Your mumu long ehn e no come get ending. That name sounds Isoko,Urhobo and Ishekiri to you.You better wake up an find your tribe lineage. Dey there they claim Delta Igbo,funny people.
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by FisifunKododada: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool He is just passing a message to the armed robbers that if they try to rob him he has certified well trained killers as body guards. Basically he is saying "...I am in town and I don't want any nonsense...see my protection." grin
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gassa007:

Your mumu long ehn e no come get ending. That name sounds Isoko,Urhobo and Ishekiri to you.You better wake up an find your tribe lineage. Dey there they claim Delta Igbo,funny people.

gerarahere mehn grin
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by fr3do(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:

what is this one talking

Delta is not an Igbo state, the same way it isnt an Urhobo or Itsekhiri state.
but Delta North senatorial district i.e Anioma is 100 percent Igbo!

My king, The Obi of Owa bears the title Obi and he has reiterated so many times that Owa was part of the Nri Hegemony, a civilization that predates the Bini kingdom. this is Owa, an Ika clan that is so close to Benin geographically.

Anioma is not bini in anyway, let it sink into your subconcious.

5 Likes

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you are from ibusa and don't know that the correct name of your town is Igbouzo, then am sorry you don't know the history of your town, before the white man came, isuaniocha people in delta are called Igbouzo (Igbos that live by the road side)
KingEli:
except if dia is an 'igbuzo' somewhere else,,but d place I come from in Delta state ( Oshimili North) is spelled Ibusa...

1 Like

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
fr3do:

Delta is not an Igbo state, the same way it isnt an Urhobo or Itsekhiri state.
but Delta North senatorial district i.e Anioma is 100 percent Igbo!

My king, The Obi of Owa bears the title Obi and he has reiterated so many times that Owa was part of the Nri Hegemony, a civilization that predates the Bini kingdom. this is Owa, an Ika clan that is so close to Benin geographically.

Anioma is not bini in anyway, let it sink into your subconcious.

Benin Kingdom, Owa civilization we dont ever know
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by funkyibodude(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
oilykid:
good..IGBOS are also in delta
stop wasting your time quoting that brainless m.ofo
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayusco85:
pls who has one careless #1 million that he or she is not using? i need to solve one small problem............... i don flash Dasuki tire, voice mail. embarassed embarassed
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh, lawd!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by fiftynaira(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:

Delta parents not ibo

Tribal EWU

is chukwuemeka a delta terminology?

Chukwuemeka is igbo and means "God the doer"
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
THANKS MY BRO REALLY I SCHOOLED WIV IGBOS BACK THEN IN IUO luvd dem cuz ma policy is free for all..as a matter of fact even in lag..75%of my hommies are igbos even if am not and dey luv me too ,incredibly i learnt their lingua and diff dialects from my choice of association..and am proud everytime wen dey hear me and are shocked dat u aint igbo but u luv us and even understand our lingua our culture and parables..but on dis platform d dumbest i just found..and dats d guy chap u just replied..dat manchy needs brain transplant..him akonuche has divorced him for GOOD..ANUPANMA..EWU NA HIM NOMENCLATURE!bottom line is dis wen u are dull u are dull..dat chap has a dead brain u can actually tell wat sum1 is made up of wen u listen to their speech and to think we cant screen dis platform from morons its becoming a thing of concern..in btw without them nairaland cud be boring..lol
free2ryhme:

what is this one talking

Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
fiftynaira:

Tribal EWU

is chukwuemeka a delta terminology?

Chukwuemeka is igbo and means "God the doer"

nobody wants to be a Biafra

grin
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
fr3do:
Igbuzo Man.
... shocked oh, it's 'Igbuzo'' actually
I need to apologize to my sis for telling her it's ''Ibussa'' all along even though she's married there sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by Sunofgod(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Peckham boy - you don enter naija at last - I was beginning to think you thought you were from Ibiza!

Anyway, start moving down to the east - if you're papa has not constructed a family villa (which I know he hasn't as he's a yeye man in London) start laying the foundation.

You'll enjoy it when you get to the East - Abuja is another no mans land.
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by fr3do(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
chimkaire:
... shocked oh, it's 'Igbuzo'' actually
I need to apologize to my sis for telling her it's ''Ibussa'' all along even though she's married there sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed

it is currently spelled 'Ibusa' but it is pronounced and was formerly spelled 'Igbuzo'
its all post biafran war politics.
Re: Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men by yipata: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mologi:
Whose son are u? Who are u looking for?..dnt u know ur father's house again my friend.

ur such an enemy of progress and a scorner, try at least and be happy for ur neighbours success cos thats the only thing that can make urs come too.. chai nija.. i,m so sure u are a staunch PDP, AN ACCREDITED WAILER, u better chnage ur style, its called limitation oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.