Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' (41036 Views)

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by stane007: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Following report that Alaafin of Oyo's son Tillaman was assaulted by a Policeman, the singer who sat for an interview with Showtime, narrated what really happened between him and the Police Officer.

According to him, the Police Officers who stopped him at a checkpoint along Abraham Adesanya, Lagos-Epe Express-way on Monday night suspecting that he was drunk, didn't even care if he was Monarch's son.

Here's what he said;

“I’ve had experiences with police but I’ve not had it this bad. At about 12 midnight on Monday, at a police checkpoint along Abraham Adesanya express way, Epe, a policeman asked me to park on the road, at a roundabout, I told him to allow me park properly to prevent being hit by another vehicle or cause traffic jam.

As I did so, he kept asking if I wanted to run him over, I told him I couldn’t because I’m friends with the police; he said I was speaking English, and called me a bastard, cocking his gun but I just laughed it off thinking it was the regular police drama,” said the badly-shaken singer who has promised to press charges.

“I wasn’t asked for my vehicle particulars or what I do for a living; they just began searching my car! When they saw that my friend was recording, one of them collected her phone and threatened to slap her.

I cautioned him for attempting to slap an unarmed lady and he threatened to slap me too if I didn’t shut up. He then cocked his gun and pointed it at my chest threatening to shoot me.

At that point I had to reveal my true identity to save my life and to prevent the public from getting a wrong impression about me. I needed to protect my name because anybody could have made video recordings.

Even after telling him I’m the Alaafin of Oyo’s son, he still pointed his gun at my chest, saying “God punish you and you papa, who you and your papa be”, he said, saying he could not fathom what brought about the anger in them.

“I had done nothing wrong so I was baffled at the way they harassed me. My survival instinct just told me at that point that there might be an accidental discharge.

So to protect myself I waved the gun away from my chest with my left hand, he tried to slap me but I dodged it; but before I knew it his colleague grabbed me from behind, squeezed my neck and ripped off my shirt.”

According to Tillaman, he suspected one of them was drunk so he had to be smart about saving his life from the drunk and trigger happy police.

“While one of them wrestled me from behind, I did what I could to prevent the other from shooting me because his breath reeked of alcohol; he was intoxicated and furious so I couldn’t allow him to continue pointing the gun at me.

Eventually, their boss came and quelled the situation after seeing my name, Adeyemi Adetona, Alaafin of Oyo, engraved on my stomach because my shirt was already ripped in pieces. But before then he was dragging me to the station, not until he saw my name.

But the drunk policeman said I was lucky because if not for his boss he would have shot me and nothing would happened".

https://www.lailasblog.com/god-punish-alaafin-oyo-papa-papa-policeman-tells-singer-tillaman-assaulted/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by GloriaNinja(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS VERY CORRUPT AND TREAT CIVILIANS WITHOUT RESPECT.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by AJOBI77(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lets wait for iku baba yeye's reaction

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Seeker17(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Just see their life, even Evans a dangerous criminal they've not treated that way.. Its the harmless docile civillians they are supposed to be protecting that they're harrasing and treating like criminals.

Gormless Officers! I wonder when sense will find them

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by kay29000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
They were obviously drunk.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Guyman02: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
But the IG for the 50th time has asked them to dismantle all Roger Road Blocks?
If they cant obey their IG na Oba pikin them go respect?
Sometimes I dont blame the guys who say Nigeria is a Z..

60 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by aleeyus(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by ALAYORMII: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Alaafin is seriously angry
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by BruncleZuma: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Boys are not smiling...

8 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS VERY CORRUPT AND TREAT CIVILIANS WITHOUT RESPECT.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by wunmi590(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even of you are lieing to us, I believe you.

Nigeria police are nothing to write home about, can you imagine a police saying if not for his boss, he would have killed him for nothing.

Very shameful of the devil black men who called themselves police men.

The federal government need to sack all the police and recruit fresh blood, or scrap the police and allow Nigerian security and civil defence to take up their role, then recruit and form another force.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by morereb10: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
now this is a police man that is dead on arrival.

chai

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol
Make i eat first grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
I am ashamed to say this, but.......

I see policemen as subhuman.

I realise this because I feel less compassion when I see a policeman shot dead

In fact, I don't think I will ever help a policeman even if his life depended on it, cause I may regret it all my life.

Those guys are........not guys at all!

They're things......monsters.

51 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by MhizzAJ(f): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by johnstar(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nigeria police?

Notn good ever comes out of dm

Der mata juz tire me, vry useless set of people

8 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
That policeman is ignorant, it's all about the money he want to collect. Hope he's punished but we all need be treated equally irrespective of being prince or not.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
ok
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
If Alafin should enter coven and swear for that policeman for even touching his son,him own finish be dat

15 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by bpalace(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
wink
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
I know am not meant to say this but what does police is your friend means? their work is to protect, be friendly and helps the citizens of this country... But on the contrary, they are vile, oppressor, unrepentant and trigger happy set of people...

Una matter don tire me oooooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by nedu2000(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.

9 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by spartan50(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Useless country
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leez:

Afonjas and dia lifestyle smh
always skull mining and owambe angry angry
we also enjoy fokn Igbos babes just to douse tension

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by oz4real83(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
U get mind ooo! Police pointed a gun at your chest and u had mind to push the gun away! There is more to this story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Midegee(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bro js thank God for ur life, those fools cld have shot u
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by castrol180(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who is this scum, nincompoop and scallywag tillaman? And I was told he is the son to that local and smello Lamidi king of oyo village whose father was deposed in the first Republic and his whereabouts unknown till today. What your father is doing in Oyo state and oyo town, you want to begin it here in Lagos. Never! If the policeman killed you then you are gone forever and nothing more...omo abi pabe tillaman ko, tilladeath ni. Your father and constituted authority with the dead Arisekola took our state on ransome, now one is gone out of them and remain two. Come 2019 you will all know something, awon omo ale jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by ALAYORMII: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story.

Yes

But knowing the way Nigerian Policemen behave, I will give him benefit of the doubt

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.