Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ (40936 Views)

Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Jabioro: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
The elder has spoken ..and the yourth should be watchful..

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by millhouse: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mallam rochas?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tinubu is just playing smart here as though he is happy with buhari......

Yorubas have a strong proclivity to be two faced and buhari and el Rufai knows of this their uncanny disposition....they will never be able to oursnart the power hungry fulanis who will keep on colonising the oil wells and lagos sea ports until they have found quantum oil in Chad Basin and also dredged river Benue to the landlocked north

We will be here Insha Allah when will play blues after the raggae
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by ceejay80s(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Yes. The mandela option. Spend one tern and hand over to Osinbajo
Osinbajo wey no get action , we need fashola there as president

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by olas24u(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:
Tinubu is just playing smart here as though he is happy with buhari......

Yorubas have a strong proclivity to be two faced and buhari and el Rufai knows of this their uncanny disposition....they will never be able to oursnart the power hungry fulanis who will keep on colonising the oil wells and lagos sea ports until they have found quantum oil in Chad Basin and also dredged river Benue to the landlocked north

We will be here Insha Allah when will play blues after the raggae

You will need an alliance with northerners if you want to have the presidency ,you cannot do it alone,the oil wells are controlled by foreigners ,Does wells you wrote about are left overs.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Geulink: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tinubu I'm telling you that if the South West are faning theirselves that by 2019 that power is coming to them then the party with such plans have started failing because instead of the South South and South East supporting the South West, we will rather vote a Northerner to be there. Una neva chi chum chin
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Iko5000: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Saraki, Atiku ,Rocha,etc all knew this last year ,so tell me something new.
2019 is the real new beginning [size=32pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
olas24u:

You will need an alliance with northerners if you want to have the presidency ,you cannot do it alone,the oil wells are controlled by foreigners ,Does wells you wrote about are left overs.

The only alliance I want is with Truth and justice for all, but the Northerners won't hear of it

I am not interested in this Nigeria process where a region seeks to produce the President in order to develop his region better and it going round, where has that gotten us in the last 56 years??
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Geulink:
Tinubu I'm telling you that if the South West are faning theirselves that by 2019 that power is coming to them then the party with such plans have started failing because instead of the South South and South East supporting the South West, we will rather vote a Northerner to be there. Una neva chi chum chin

The SE will never go into any alliance with any Northerner; igbos are damn too straight forward to play amala politics

What we want is regional governance so that buhari can fight kwarution in the Northern regions
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by olas24u(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:

The only alliance I want is with Truth and justice for all, but the Northerners won't hear of it

I am not interested in this Nigeria process where a region seeks to produce the President in order to develop his region better and it going round, where has that gotten us in the last 56 years??

But GEJ was the president and he did not do anything about it.He wanted a second term before restructuring Nigeria which might have been a lie.and secondly,the destruction of the the system that worked for us all was done my aguyi ironsi ,for what purpose if not greed and dominating others.But now you are also feeling it .The problem is the system and not the tribes

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
It's barely 8 months of Buhari in power and Tinubu is busy looking at second term and his retard fans are hailing him as elder.....

For Tinubu all that counts is retaining power. And not the people.....this isn't leadership but power drunkeness
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Geulink: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jabioro:
The elder has spoken ..and the yourth should be watchful..
Look at his old face, he is still hungry for power. Instead of a southwesterner being the President, let the North colonize the Country forever. Mumu people
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
olas24u:

But GEJ was the president and he did not do anything about it.He wanted a second term before restructuring Nigeria which might have been a lie.and secondly,the destruction of the the system that worked for us all was done my aguyi ironsi ,for what purpose if not greed and dominating others.But now you are also feeling it .The problem is the system and not the tribes

One thing the south is united about is regional governance so there is no reason why it would be a lie......

Nigeria will only improve indeed through a miracle cos the reality on ground is one that will just take nowhere developed

Like you alluded once the system changes every thing will automatically improve
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, amazing insight and comments from Jagaban himself.

Click "like" if you think the doors should now be locked for new members with the exception of those from the East.

Where is lalasticlala sef wink
ona sure say this keneking no be real baby gorilla wey dey type for nairaland.... grin grin
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by jarofbeauty: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
JingoOAU:
I guess Fashola would be d successor

But I prefer okorocha
You prefer Okorocha for what reason if i may humbly ask? Let me quickly add, God forbid.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by anonimi: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Well said Asiwaju Bola tinubu

Most people know the successor Buhari favour

When you see a president give just one man Ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Do you need a priest to tell you thats the man the president is well pleased with

I just hope Buhari does the sanitizing of corruption by 2023 hand over to the competent Babatunde Raji Fashola

Competent THIEF you mean

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by anonimi: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrJonny:
Did he say 'handover'? as a school prefect or what?
... what about our votes Oga?

Our votes don't matter to the master RIGGERS.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by CioAngels(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am happy you know is the useless, thieves and the greedy pdp members are the ones defecting to apc to become a saints to avoid probing. Why think is fashola, fashola is also a thief, smooth operator he is.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
When the party in government starts speculating about the next election even though they are only 8 months in power then it tells you even APc are tired of the Buhari government

Nigerians should get ready for the longest hiatus in our political history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Abel202: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
[b]I already observed that President Buhari might not be going for a second term. Now coming from Tinubu, it makes things clearer. No president going for a second term starts hitting up the polity this early, starts making enemies left, right and center from day one.
Well anyone dreaming that Buhari would hand over to someone other than a Northerner needs his brains reformated. The Buhari I know would only do one term and handover if its to be a Northerner. If its not a Northerner then he can as well hang on and die in power if he cant live to complete two terms. El Rufai might be his annointed successor. But we shall see how things shape out at the end...

Well if Buhari can fight terrorrism & corruption to a stand still and hand over to someone else with more democratic tendencies who understands how to handle a modern economy, that wouldnt be a bad deal for Nigerians. Presently he is doing well in fighting both terrorism and corruption. So in spite of his ethnic bigotary - I wish him well.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by agbalagba1: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jagaban av spoken,its high time dey shut d door. :-XJagaban av spoken,its high time dey shut d door.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by anonimi: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
olas24u:
respect yourself ,He his a hero of democracy please

DECEIVE yourself.
What hero of democracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by BALLOSKI: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Well said Asiwaju Bola tinubu

Most people know the successor Buhari favour

When you see a president give just one man Ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Do you need a priest to tell you thats the man the president is well pleased with

I just hope Buhari does the sanitizing of corruption by 2023 hand over to the competent Babatunde Raji Fashola
2023, yeah, that's the year.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by olas24u(f): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:

One thing the south is united about is regional governance so there is no reason why it would be a lie......

Nigeria will only improve indeed through a miracle cos the reality on ground is one that will just take nowhere developed

Like you alluded once the system changes every thing will automatically improve

Maybe he was sincere ,but he was afraid ,we are going to die any ways and we need to die for something. The p alimentary system of government is better than this present presidential system and with the fall in oil prices we will experience a bad situation. Unitary federalism is also bad for us ,we need competition in all regions.My brother forget about tribes,we can build a country like dubia, turkey ,Egypt in Northern Nigeria ,while in eastern Nigeria we can build Hong kong,japan,taiwian and in western Nigeria we can build a financial center like London and have small Kuwait in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Justinah4real(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
iteleaye:
Politicians be defecting from one party to another just like prostitutes, doesn't mean if Dasuki moves to APC, he automatically becomes a saint... Same ol' thieves

Children of politicians, talk to your fathers... Tell them the betterment of Naija tomorrow is better than the luxury of today... Thieves everywhere...
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Justinah4real(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Babprosper20:
lets clap for thi*fnibu ...oya pa pa pa ho yosef!
wetn concern me sef?
Another diversionary tactic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by anonimi: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
olas24u:
Maybe he was sincere ,but he was afraid ,we are going to die any ways and we need to die for something. The p alimentary system of government is better than this present presidential system and with the fall in oil prices we will experience a bad situation. Unitary federalism is also bad for us ,we need competition in all regions.

No problem for that as Buhari promised it already and with APC majority in the senate and HoR, it should be easy to fulfill, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

My brother forget about tribes,we can build a country like dubia, turkey ,Egypt in Northern Nigeria ,while in eastern Nigeria we can build Hong kong,japan,taiwian and in western Nigeria we can build a financial center like London and have small Kuwait in Niger delta

How is the above possible without state and LGAs providing free and compulsory education for all our children?
we are such hopeless dreamers who do not want to make the necessary sacrifice to realise our dreams.

How many of those countries do not ensure that all their children are in school so they have a skilled pool of EMPLOYABLE, value-creating youths
Meanwhile, in Nigeria the supposedly excellent governor has NO regard whatsoever for education. For him, it is simply another avenue to STEAL from us.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Compared to the UK where many Lagosians are hiding away as under-employed voluntary SLAVES to the white man. embarassed embarassed

iblaw:
I went to visit my Teacher cousin in her school after school closed and I was shocked the facilities I saw. In a primary school, each class has a touch screen plasma TV.
Indoor and Outdoor playground, free lunch etc.
We and our children are the victims of corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130998_img20151120154645_jpegedd3fa15154e50928a011859a4988dc9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130999_img20151120154641_jpeg06ca2ffb2be1a2d06e070031721b6414
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by 49cents(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
olas24u:

Maybe he was sincere ,but he was afraid ,we are going to die any ways and we need to die for something. The p alimentary system of government is better than this present presidential system and with the fall in oil prices we will experience a bad situation. Unitary federalism is also bad for us ,we need competition in all regions.My brother forget about tribes,we can build a country like dubia, turkey ,Egypt in Northern Nigeria ,while in eastern Nigeria we can build Hong kong,japan,taiwian and in western Nigeria we can build a financial center like London and have small Kuwait in Niger delta

With the risk of sounding patronising or chauvinistic but I must say your political conscious and convictions are uncommon for a lady

I just checked your moniker and I shocked to see (f)

I. Concur with all of the things you said!!!

1000likes

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by erinalex: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Atlantian:
This frog-eyed fellow with the dirty dental formula is now afraid that richer and more influential moneybags will come into APC and water down his influence. And APC nematodes are falling for it. Common sense is not for sale yet many APC members cant afford it.
u must b kidding. Jagaban is afraid of who? Richer & more infuential moneybags that can Not stay in their party and bring it back to life. If they are so influential like ur gullible brain want us to believe;they won't have quickly join d ruling party. Why didn't they act like Tinubu who stayed alone in his party,he had d chance to join PDP,but NO,he alone from Lagos gave birth to more 5 states; his party only MERGED with other progressives. I guess u don't know d meaning of influential

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by mentorandfriend(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
JingoOAU:
I guess Fashola would be d successor

But I prefer okorocha
Geraarahia mehn.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Saw it in a dream.... He is handing over to IBB...
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Lawsimon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
I guess that is Rochas Okorocha igbo kwenu lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.