Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ (40942 Views)

Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Atlantian: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
erinalex:
u must b kidding. Jagaban is afraid of who? Richer & more infuential moneybags that can Not stay in their party and bring it back to life. If they are so influential like ur gullible brain want us to believe;they won't have quickly join d ruling party. Why didn't they act like Tinubu who stayed alone in his party,he had d chance to join PDP,but NO,he alone from Lagos gave birth to more 5 states; his party only MERGED with other progressives. I guess u don't know d meaning of influential
What took you so long to come and defend your master ? Will you also defend his inability to fix an appoint with the dentists ?
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by NaijirianKing: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sure?
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by chrisxxx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Well said Asiwaju Bola tinubu

Most people know the successor Buhari favour

When you see a president give just one man Ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Do you need a priest to tell you thats the man the president is well pleased with

I just hope Buhari does the sanitizing of corruption by 2023 hand over to the competent Babatunde Raji Fashola
Bros it will take the grace of God for a Yoruba on the platform of APC to become president in the nearest and far future. Believe me.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by lumeneng22: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Certainly not a yorubaman because some longer throats are already eying the seat of presidio.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by temijay17: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:
Tinubu is just playing smart here as though he is happy with buhari......

Yorubas have a strong proclivity to be two faced and buhari and el Rufai knows of this their uncanny disposition....they will never be able to oursnart the power hungry fulanis who will keep on colonising the oil wells and lagos sea ports until they have found quantum oil in Chad Basin and also dredged river Benue to the landlocked north

We will be here Insha Allah when will play blues after the raggae

jealous wailer spotted!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by olas24u(f): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
anonimi:

DECEIVE yourself.
What hero of democracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

Awolowo provided free education in western Nigeria and we now have more educated people than before.In Lagos people went to school 2 times in a day before which increased enrollment and jakande also built structures to accelerate the processes.Its possible to provide free education that is needed in our environment.We can link education with the work place and people will get employed.Our roads are constructed by foreigners why?Our oil is being exploited by foreigners why?Our shipping industry does not even exist ,its mostly foreigners, airlines ?we need those types of education .we can educate people through technology if i have the resources in my local government ,we can reach 100,000 students and provide online libraries.so you dont need to buy anything expect a computer.it can be done .
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by TeamSimple(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
When it comes to politics,Jagaban seems flawless. He knows so much about Nigeria politics and can make valid predictions.

Give it up for Jagaban
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by chukkiephil(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by morbeta(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
The wisest Nigeria politician. For the successor, Fashola comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Orikinla(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
For now APC is looking more like a merger of ACN, CPC and PDP.
Nothing has changed, except a new bottle, but the sweet and sour grapes of old wines make up the mixture. It is like mixing palm wine and Ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Samgreguc(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

When you see a president give just one man Ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Do you need a priest to tell you thats the man the president is well pleased with

I just hope Buhari does the sanitizing of corruption by 2023 hand over to the competent Babatunde Raji Fashola
El-Rufai is next online.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
he's not bringing any 4ker please! and he should manage not to finish abeg. the hardship is worse than war.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Johnsown1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lawsimon:
I guess that is Rochas Okorocha igbo kwenu lol
: Joseph wake up from ur dream. Maybe na malaria is disturbing u,
rochas wey be thief and don't even think that huasa people will allow it,
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Johnsown1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
How does it put food in my table
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by BabaO2: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
They are all ibo, we can't tolerate their backwardness, complexity, greediness and their loud empty barrels
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by sunsewa: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes they should keep them on arms lenght,infact treat them like lepers since they don"t have shame.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Anticabal: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Man proposes but God and nature disposes. Fashole won't be your president. I'm sorry the north will want to have their 2 terms in full. Traitors will not be allowed reap injustifiably. If fashola of APC contests against a fulani dog in PDP. APC is dead.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by johns944(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Sigoal:

Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC National leader has hinted at the possibility of President Buhari spending a single tenure in office. He discussed this while expressing concerns over the wave of defections by members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Tinubu who spoke to newsmen betrayed his political body language and showed concerns about the defections from the opposition party to the ruling party.

Tinubu also mentioned that the influx of the PDP members “will crumble the APC, especially, if the President (Buhari) decides to do just a term.

“The President Buhari I know, has very good intentions for Nigeria, and he would want to handover to someone he deems not to be corrupt. It is even possible that the President already has a successor in mind. And the danger is this; at the fullness of time, these PDP defectors, will form an unholy alliance with some politicians in APC and across the board, to thwart the President’s succession plan. And that will be the end of the APC, and a new rising for the PDP “

He said he does not celebrate the defection of PDP politicians no matter the status warning that they are disaster in the making ” I’m not elated about the news of former senators, and even serving ones, defecting to the APC. Even if a governor from the opposition defects today, I will not celebrate it. I think the President should be leery and extremely cautious of these PDP defectors, and should not give them any serious responsibilities. Because at the appropriate time, they will manifest great evil and disaster against the President and the APC. ” Tinubu said.

He also congratulated Gov. Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa state, on his reelection for another four years and commended Chief Timipre Sylva of the APC for putting up a gallant fight.

The APC has received in recent times Senator Uche Ekwunife, Senator Jim Nwobodo, Former PDP Executives in Akwa Ibom and thousands at a mega rally in Jigawa state.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/bola-tinubu-buhari-may-spend-one-term-in-office/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
probable replacement of buhari: osibanjo, fayose, amaechi, el rufai an d cash money boss DASUKI
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by slydog(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

That will be the real end of Nigeria if an ibo man doesn't emerge president by 2019
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Adebowale89(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
ernesty20:
This dirty man shud shut up already

he's a political teacher. If he admit u into his political schl of thought, u will sound much intelligent than dis undescriptive comment
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Adebowale89(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2016
slydog:

That will be the real end of Nigeria if an ibo man doesn't emerge president by 2019

no party would even give room for any ibo for now, not even the PDP
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Mordecai(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Seriously? Who would choose his successor? Him or Nigerians? We are clearly descending into a dictatorship!
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by porka: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Is this an ultimatum?
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by chernest2002: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2016
I am a big time wailler, but I support thief,nubu in this. Apc should close their doors against this pdp defectors cause it is only a greedy criminal that will leave his party for another. If you are a transformer remain and if you are a progressive remain one ,that's all we need in Nigeria not jumping here and there for selfishness and greed. Proudly 5 %.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by justice2016: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
It appears that Apc is already getting sick of gmb
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Naijiant: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by dennymade(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
pat077:
if buhari is goin 2 spend a single term in office, then his successor must b 4rm d north or else apc is goin to lose in 2019.

I assumed you are speaking for your self. But if that is the general view of the Northerners, then i hate all of you and everything called political grandeur from the north because you people are very selfish, myopic and egocentric.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by glossy6(f): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Yes. The mandela option. Spend one tern and hand over to Osinbajo

That the game plan by the westerners. But bubu will surprise them and be strong enough for the 2nd term.

Then the wise men from east will grin from ear to ear grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Aguntasolo1: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Don't speculate on speculation. There's no way a Tinubu would grant an interview in Nigeria without it being reported by established dailies. I believe Tinubu did not give that interview.

Besides, it's too early, way too early, to speculate on 2019. The APC that's in power now was not in existence in 2011.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by pat077: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
And did i tell u i'm from d north?
dennymade:

I assumed you are speaking for your self. But if that is the general view of the Northerners, then i hate all of you and everything called political grandeur from the north because you people are very selfish, myopic and egocentric.
Re: Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Or he can handover to Fashola in 2019.
By then, BRF would have gained sufficient experience in the federal executive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) / States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.