Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira (2756 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / What Business Can I Start With N5m? / What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by sawrgy: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
What business can I start with #3m, am currently working but am getting irraitated everyday I set out for
work everyday. After 10 years no promotion I no longer derive joy, I am been underutilize because I know
my worth. I will appreciate any idea shares. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
How did you save N3m Sir?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
sawrgy:
What business can I start with #3m, am currently working but am getting irraitated everyday I set out for
work everyday. After 10 years no promotion I no longer derive joy, I am been underutilize because I know

Don't quit your job now, all you need is a private investment that does not not require your 24/7 attention and that investment is Forex trading.
Invest 1.5 million out of the 3 million naira and earn 75k to 100k monthly profit. If 5% - 6% profit on investment monthly is ok with you, then i recommend you take it up. No one is collecting the funds from you but it is a "do-it-yourself" business investment with a guaranteed 5% profit returns monthly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by rashyfx: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can connect you to the top performing fund managers that can manage your funds and make a annual returns far better than Mutual funds, T-bills and all the money markets investment in Nigeria ...

Managers with drawdown less than 2%
Consistent Monthly profit (from 2%-5%)

Please do not commit your account to any fund manager unless you see a real proof

Interested investor should contact me

email : rasmedic2000@yahoo.co.uk

For more advice and step by step on how to become part of this , we can as well discuss the possibility of this ...

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Dyt(f): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Don't mind the bumbum guy girl oo

Open a classic barber shop in a remote area
I mean classy
Daily money is best

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by rashyfx: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dyt:
Don't mind the bumbum guy girl oo

Open a classic barber shop in a remote area
I mean classy
Daily money is best
What gave you the assurance that I am a guy ? Hiss
Birds of the same feathers , you better repent and stop talking anyhow . hiss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by naijasaint: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2016
sawrgy:

If your living within the abuja axis or in nasarawa state pls contact me on :08087451208...the farming season is about to start ..let's buy out fertilizers and herbicides ...and I do the selling while we share d profits...very simple am already into it..I have an office and we will buy it together.. dont give me any money...call me if your interested

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
naijasaint:

If your living within the abuja axis or in nasarawa state pls contact me on :08087451208...the farming season is about to start ..let's buy out fertilizers and herbicides ...and I do the selling while we share d profits...very simple am already into it..I have an office and we will buy it together.. dont give me any money...call me if your interested

undecided undecided undecided
If its that you can get money from people around you to fund the buying na
Why do you just wanna give profit to anyone when you can actually have it?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by dalemat: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
sawrgy:

Invest some of it in bitcoins and alt coins.

There are actually 3 ways you can profit from it.

I will like you to do a personal research on bitcoins. What it is all about, then check out the trend in terms of the price for the past 4 months. Then you decide if it is worth it.

If you are convinced. Then I am willing to tell you and show you how Here on the tread.

Everything will be explained here on the thread.
No selling of ebooks or call or text me kind of stuff

I will explain and you can ask question freely. This way many others could learn too

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by idomalord: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2016
continue with your work. a bird in hhand is worth five in the bush. if you really have that money, u only need just 1m tto profit gud. so tht u grow both ways.i wwudd post later keyboard is baad
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by rexandyke(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by iamolex002: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lostin Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
I strongly believe the best thing to venture into with 3m is pig farming. Pig farming is the most lucrative livestock farming business I knw. It has done a lot in my life. Pigs have high birth rate and low mortality rate. Pigs reproduce 2-3 times yearly averaging 10 piglets per birth.
U can contact me on watsapp on,*08032952157* so that I can share some videos from my farm with u.
With 3m I believe u smile to the bank constantly.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you are really serious, I can introduce you to a business where you will not even need to invest your entire 3M. And yet be making guaranteed $200 - $300 everyday with an investment of $1500 (N550,000).

We can discuss further if you are interested.

WhatsApp: 0 9 0 2 0 8 4 9 8 5 4
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

EZY Scan..buy 5pic Get 1 Free!!! / Late Billionaire Ezego's Most Expensive Car Rotting Away In Ihiala / Investment As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.