Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (33011 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Tonason: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Political harlots that filled Nigeria. I am very ashamed of all these people.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by frisky2good(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Person wey dey go from Party to party........................Na political prostitute. She should be married to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by marlockj: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:
Sen Uche was a former PDP member before moving to APGA, back to PDP and now to APC.

She once describe as an Islamic party and a Vomit.

“Please forgive me when I said that APC is an Islamic party, it was a joke. APC is a party for Ndi-Igbo, for Christians and for all lovers of progressive Nigeria.” – Sen. Uche Ekwunife as she decamped to APC.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/35037

Am a Christian and I Dnt care whether they are Islam or not!!!Why I love them though am a PDPIAN IS constant arrest of corrupt Ppl

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Dom2020: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls, someone should advice this woman to stop making a fool of herself.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Afam4eva(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Boss13:
This is one of the major reasons I shake my head and wipe for Biafra agitators and those who indiscriminately hate the president. Unfortunately, the major category of these people are the youth. These politicians say these things for their personal selfish interest. They will not think twice to abandon you when the odds favour them at the other end. Hence be open minded and criticize constructively
Ekwunife has never been a supporter of Biafra. What exactly is your point?
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
What a shame!
Butt licking things angry
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by ediko5(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seriously, I weep for the youths who fight and die for this shameless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Since he has switch to another party for greener pasture he must beg for before he will be fed.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
For me, if Ngige, the candidate of APC in the last legislative election, doesn't show interest in the forthcoming election, the party shouldn't field any person, not even Ekwunife. She is a political prostitute. Sometimes I wonder if she has an iota of shame. She left PDP, not because of crisis, but just to get the ticket of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by nightmile: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
The coward tribe -Uncle Fayose or Ffk will never say that..

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Delimama(f): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Uche gullible politica harlot

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by hotdi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just reading, nodding ma head and pitying ipob boys especially 'Ichie' Chukwudi44 grin

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by oglalasioux(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where people wear shamelessness as garment and flaunt it.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Andy Uba, Stella Iduah and Ekwunife are the senators representing Anambra, all dodgy characters. Do you guys not have any credible people who can represent you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by bamite(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
Gbam. They are all the same except my Able best President (PMB).
Lol.. "Buhari is not a politician but a leader" Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by dammytosh: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eeediot.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Shameless Mofo! the ib-h0e's lips looking like that of Chocolove from Shaman king grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by hotdi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Delimama:
Uche gullible politica harlot
A woman like u though.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by 1miccza: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Look @ dis mumu retracting her statement . A Chameleon!!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
she will dangle the money she has chopped to her electorate, they will vote her in again, she will go to Abuja to represent her constituency (herself) and her followers will shout marginalization and Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by chidextec: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Olosho
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by illiad: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
No shame
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by ipreach: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
She is just a mess because Osita will definitely win her

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by glossy6(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
amunkita:
Hahahahaha...
I can bet my yansh, this woman was once a prost1tude in real life..
Comon 1 naira integrity, she no get..
I pray Umunwanne from anambra will bury ur political career forever..
Nwanyi Uwa Mmebi...
Did she sleep with you and/your father
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Keegan: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
EdCure:
Those who formed the word 'gullible' had these people in mind.
They are the gull-Ibo people grin
Classic!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by dikeigbo2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Comedians grin

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by temitayomie: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can only laugh grin at those that take politicians serious, especially these ones from the east. Meanwhile, what the Igbos need is not Biafra, it's people like Awo, Ige, Fawehinmi, Jagaban, PMB et al.

And to the woman : Jesus says "Your sins are forgiven!!!

You will have to apologize to the fools you misled though undecided

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by illiad: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
FORGIVE HER, AFTER ALL EL-RUFAI DID SIMILAR TO BUHARI PRE 2014.

No they will not remember that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.