Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) (33021 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has arrived Osogbo, Osun state ahead of tomorrow's hand over from governor Rauf Aregbesola to Oyetola.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

The earlier he apologize to Saraki the better for him.
See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
God Is Watching

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
So handover na tomorrow sef?

Hope our dancing senator was invited? We need serious entertainment tomorrow and we don't want to spend too much on it cheesy

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by helinues: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jagaban bogu

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by helinues: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service.

He will be so irrelevant by may 2019.

Apologise for what?

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by oyin44: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
APC all the way..No gargantuan in size that can stand as Akimbo at a centre of a flood

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
My Oga...My Leader!

JAGABAN!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

Slayer of OBJ, GEJ, Saraki and all PDPigz

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Gossiplover: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
we are just watching to see how the 2019 election will go. Hope the styles used by APC in Ekiti and Osun states will not happen again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NaijaRoyelty: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Slaves and their master .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Davido to provide music His uncle to dance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NaijaRoyelty: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
yarimo:
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy

Why not suggest they replace it with your father's picture

Abi he no like better thing ?

Slave

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by ozo13(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Make dem invite saraki too

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Why not suggest they replace it with your father's picture

Abi he no like better thing ?
small boys everywhere, Kikikiki this is how I see your trash called comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by docadams: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
So handover na tomorrow sef?

Hope our dancing senator was invited? We need serious entertainment tomorrow and we don't want to spend too much on it cheesy

Very correct. This is when his service to his people will be most appreciated. I don't know if Osun indigenes have seen him twerk at any live event There is life after election loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zLbLh_6yE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
docadams:

Very correct. This is when his service to his people will be most appreciated. I don't know if Osun indigenes have seen him twerk at any live event There is life after election loss.

You be sabi guy cheesy

That's where his services will be most appreciated. They should invite him abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

I was just making a suggestion , since you've decided to be slave forever .
small boys and weed smokers everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service.

He will be so irrelevant by may 2019.

Stop clowning. MC Oluomo had responded appropriately to Saraki after he yarned nonsense in Lagos the last time. Kwara will be taken away from Saraki next year to complete the full liberation of the state. That's how to respond to a butterfly that think itself to be a bird.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop clowning. MC Oluomo had responded appropriately to Saraki after he yarned nonsense in Lagos the last time. Kwara will be taken away from Saraki next year to complete the full liberation of the state. That's how to respond to a butterfly that think itself to be a bird.
cheesy

Underestimate Saraki at your own peril. Kwara didn't belongs to Bukola Saraki alone. It belongs to his lineage. Even Lola Ashiru is a stooge and a core loyalist to Olushola Saraki.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
He only came to his state of origin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jagaban himself.
Political landlord of the entire southwest.
Well-done sir.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
yeye people
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
What is tinubu?

Here in Dublin we don't heard of such
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Asiwaju awon Gbewiri!

Bloody capitalist!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
what of Buhari?

I'm beginning to believe this Jibrin stuff

France meeting ...no show

Jonathan book lunch ...no show

Edo state visit...no show

APC campaign in Kano...no show

Osun Governor inauguration...
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
I thought I heard someone ipob yoots saying the hand over will not take place

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
The jagaban of Africa, oko Remilekun.

The slayer of Jonathan and obj.

Nija oni baje ooo, Obaje ti..

NEXT LE✔️EL

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.