Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded (1050 Views)

Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Nigeria Police Offers N1m For Information Leading To Maxwell's Re-arrest / Crippled Man Molested By Soldiers In Onitsha Rewarded By KOKUN Foundation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Stylz69(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Any information that can help me find the man in the photo will be rewarded. His last known location was Enugu / Port-Harcourt. He is a mechanic who was based in Abuja and appealed for a loan to buy a car which i gave him. He never returned and has changed numbers though he uses his old line sparingly. His last known number is 08175010836. Thank you

Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Twaci(f): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
See stfuareyouGod! shocked shocked

No wonder he left Enugu for Togo like that undecided

Stylz69 don't worry, he will be found in no time. Okay? smiley
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
See stfuareyouG.od! shocked shocked

No wonder he left Enugu for Togo like that undecided

Stylz69 don't worry, he will be found in no time. Okay? smiley
shocked shocked I left Togo already. I'm now in Gabon cheesy grin
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Twaci(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked I left Togo already. I'm now in Gabon cheesy grin
U see am? cheesy

Na woman go chop d money last last undecided
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
U see am? cheesy

Na woman go chop d money last last undecided
grin cheesy grin Na man I follow ooo
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by Greataausim(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mehn.... U are not serious at all, if that is true u can my signature. I kwn dis guy well
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by computerglobal(m): 4:10am On Dec 19, 2016
LOL
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by dopedealer(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Stylz69:
Any information that can help me find the man in the photo will be rewarded. His last known location was Enugu / Port-Harcourt. He is a mechanic who was based in Abuja and appealed for a loan to buy a car which i gave him. He never returned and has changed numbers though he uses his old line sparingly. His last known number is 08175010836. Thank you

Write a petition to ss in your state against him stating all that transpired .Hopefully u can provide evidence of payment of the money u gave him
Re: Any Information Leading To His Apprehension Will Be Rewarded by dotman4real007(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2016
what is his name? you didn't reveal enough information. its such a sad story but the issue is that even if he is caught your money would have been spent on olosho and weed.

(1) (Reply)

A Female Student Of The Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Butchered By Robbers / French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed / Graphic Photos: Over 40 People Including Children Killed By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.