Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ (35372 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Owoplenty(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2016
This is true patriotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
lalasticlala this thread must not die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by GodpunishBuhari: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala this thread must not die!

Mtchew, that's governor wey 2 decamp dey hungry?
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by akinyeleaa: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
it is an open secret the governor has been romancing the apc evil party
APC is an evil party abi, while PDP isn't. I give up
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Topeakintola: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Why is this not on FP. If it was an APC governor that praised Jonathan, it would have made FP much sooner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Rutheby(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
If only all the thieves are probe.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by zone20: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tiwa Savage ft. Olamide – Standing Ovation

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/download-video-tiwa-savage-ft-olamide-standing-ovation/
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by 9jatriot(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
I think your comment clears this puzzle. Morelike, they hope he does not succeed so that they can say we told u so.
akinyeleaa:

Not everyone from SE bro, Ebonyi state gov, Umahi also stated his support for the pres sometimes back on this. There are a few others among them who also support him. Even those who don't support him knows he is sincere, just that they don't want to support someone they rejected at the pools, defeatist thing, kinda
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Goke7: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I have called this sycophant governor a mole right from when he invited buhari to flag off a project in his state and invited a traitor like Amaechi to carnival. PDP should expel this governor. SS is pdp, nothing will happen

its called diplomacy bro, not chest beating that can't get you anywhere! Pdp should expel again when they need new members? na wa for una o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Goke7: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
iyobosadavid:
I concur with Ben Ayade, I can see the change flowing already in his blood, and if you observed well he is more glued to APC representatives than his party representatives

Diplomacy my brother, there can issues in his state where he will need the National assembly support
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Wahala90: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Those who want our leaders to be brought to book for their actions must do so in good fate, without sentiments and prejudices. Buhari should first explain to Nigerians or resign, as per the killing of Bernard Ogedengbe, Bartholomew Owoh and Lawal Ojulope.

Is it not a shame that the same man who killed our youths unjustly is now our president, claiming he wants to fight corruption? Is it not nauseating that we can not even get a simple sorry for the heinous past acts of Buhari? Is Buhari's precedence not enough to put a big question mark on our sanity as a democratic society?

First things first. The blood of any Nigerian is more valuable than Buhari's ambition or any money. Those who come for equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Jimmyo3(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Prof. Ben Ayade is one of the most intelligent and the most educated Governor of this present dispensation of Governments in Nigeria. He was there, he saw everything in the Ntional Assembly as PDP held sway to the country. He tried to make his voice heared but was shut off by his fellow stateman Sen. Victor Ndoma Egba... He knows the truth!

1 Like

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by cyprex: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
I know that there are sane Nigerians across south, west, east and north.

Thank you Mr Governor for being bold enough to speak in support of this anti corruption drive. Some folks have chosen to undermine it.

I am Igbo and I fully support Mr president's commitment to stamp out the canker worm of corruption from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Koleman(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

it is an open secret the governor has been romancing the apc evil party
see childish comment.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Koleman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
akinyeleaa:

APC is an evil party abi, while PDP isn't. I give up
ignore am. Na pikin
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by ekefre4(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I think that there is very clear for all to see

So why do IPOB youths lump the SS with the SE?
They r just obsessed with oil money cos of their greed
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by emmasege: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
PDP's house is in disarray. Everyone now talks unadvisedly. PDP needs a strong man again so he can put the house in order for them all to speak with one voice and give APC a good opposition, in the overall interest of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by henchamb(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
He is a professor
Such pple knows how to translate theory into practice
Not the clueless phd holder

1 Like

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Excellentmind: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Watch out for the defection of Gov. Ayade to APC.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Dom2020: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gov.Ayade, I hope ur hands are clean
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Jarus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
kITATITA:
The friendship between this governor and Mr. Buhari is noteworthy. I'm sure he's going to attract much patronage to his state; while he remains with the PDP

I think he was the PDP governor that followed Buhari to some of foreign trips last year.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
hOW STUPIDLY EVERY NEWS NOW IS LINKED TO BIAFRA OR IPOB.....

Cross River with now IGR has a budget of over 300 billion,3rd after Lagos and Rivers , why wont he do anything thinking Buhari will be his father xmas
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by XYZ123: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
sameer1212:
Only children of hate will not agree with Mr president fight against corruption. Good one from the governor though.

GOD bless and protect Mr president

GOD bless Nigeria.
[size=22pt]Ameen[/size]
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
This upstart of a governor will pay for his sins at the right time.

PDP will deal with him when he decides to go for a second term. He is getting carried away with cheap popularity forgetting that he comes from a politically disadvantaged part of the state.

Ayade showmanship is beginning to look infantile. The other day he petulantly pronounced suspension on a commissioner during an official tour only to reverse himself when he recovered his balance.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by deandavid(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wahala90:
Those who want our leaders to be brought to book for their actions must do so in good fate, without sentiments and prejudices. Buhari should first explain to Nigerians or resign, as per the killing of Bernard Ogedengbe, Bartholomew Owoh and Lawal Ojulope.

Is it not a shame that the same man who killed our youths unjustly is now our president, claiming he wants to fight corruption? Is it not nauseating that we can not even get a simple sorry for the heinous past acts of Buhari? Is Buhari's precedence not enough to put a big question mark on our sanity as a democratic society?

First things first. The blood of any Nigerian is more valuable than Buhari's ambition or any money. Those who come for equity must come with clean hands.
guy who is ogedengbe? na ur papa? why were they killed? if them no be tiff, moreover i heard the sons and wife of these guys u are mentioning voted for pmb, guy the election has been won and lost, pls move on, PMB is the president for the next 4 years, learn to deal with that fact. i bet u would have preferred pdp to still be in power to continue to drain our resources, whereas u no even benefit from the 16 years miss rule o. i tears for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by joedams: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayade is one of the few Governors who know what they are doing in government. There are others too who like buying stock fish and kpomo by the roadside. They also know what they are doing in government.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by matrix4u(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.