Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State (747 Views)

Am About Opening A Neteller Account, I Need Directions On How To Do So. / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by Tee1branson: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
I just opened a gaming center, what papers do I need from the govt. because I want to avoid the regular police issues associated with game houses.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by eme1n(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Go to the LG hq and get a biz licence. Ask for a list and pick the most appropriate to your biz. It is renewable annually. Where in Delta if I may ask?
Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by Tee1branson: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
eme1n:
Go to the LG hq and get a biz licence. Ask for a list and pick the most appropriate to your biz. It is renewable annually. Where in Delta if I may ask?

thanks for your advice.. I have no location in mind now
Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
eme1n:
What's the scale of the business? The scale depends whether or not you should get a license.
I once knew a man who opened a game house in his sitting room. Their father passed away so since he had no business friends to entertain or uncles to fend for him he bought over 12 playstations, huge inverters, two desktop computers and plastic chairs. The business was not flashy and it was promoted only by word of mouth. His saving grace was his house was located in an area full of secondary schools so his customer base grew immensely.

A business like that needed no license to open and for many years he enjoyed tax free money he used to build himself and family.
Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by eme1n(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
charix:

What's the scale of the business? The scale depends whether or not you should get a license.
I once knew a man who opened a game house in his sitting room. Their father passed away so since he had no business friends to entertain or uncles to fend for him he bought over 12 playstations, huge inverters, two desktop computers and plastic chairs. The business was not flashy and it was promoted only by word of mouth. His saving grace was his house was located in an area full of secondary schools so his customer base grew immensely.

A business like that needed no license to open and for many years he enjoyed tax free money he used to build himself and family.

My concern is, you will attract people and all sorts. LG revenue thugs might get wind of your ops and or, the police will most likely harass you. In Delta the license will cost you about 1k5 to 5k.
Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
eme1n:

My concern is, you will attract people and all sorts. LG revenue thugs might get wind of your ops and or, the police will most likely harass you. In Delta the license will cost you about 1k5 to 5k.
Cheap enough. Get one if there's need. However for a small scale like the example I drew it isn't needed. Nobody came for the man I mentioned because the business was in a boys quarter locked far away in a gated house. The gate was always flung open for convenience and no police men came upon the fact he had two generators blaring almost 18hours daily.
Re: Questions About Opening A Playstation Game House In Delta State by eme1n(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
charix:

Cheap enough. Get one if there's need. However for a small scale like the example I drew it isn't needed. Nobody came for the man I mentioned because the business was in a boys quarter locked far away in a gated house. The gate was always flung open for convenience and no police men came upon the fact he had two generators blaring almost 18hours daily.

No probs, best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Record $1.6 Billion Powerball Jackpot Won By 3 Tickets / How To Format Your Ebook To KINDLE FORMAT / Funds Transfer To Canada - Pay School Fees, Mortgages And Other Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.