Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics (12074 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Lvlink(f): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
For some times now, I have expressed displeasure over the tyranny of President Muhammadu Buhari, and his fragrant disobedience to court others.

Some have called me wailer, while some have called me IPOB for want of words. But in all, I cared less because I know who I am and what I stand for; and that is TRUTH!

While I was still busy walling, I never knew the shamelessness of this govt has gone international. I just walked into a nearby boutique close to my Estate, I was still searching for the items I came to buy, and suddenly my eyes went to the Tv set in that boutique.

Behold it was news hour, CCTVnews an International news media was actually reporting...

What was CCTV news reporting?

1* Nigerias 2016 budget is missing!

2* Nigerias Economic woes, as Naira crashes beyond recovery!

Shame! Shame! And shame! That was what was written all over my face as I left the boutique disappointed.
But not without taking some snap shots si the zombie worshippers will not call me a liar

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by naijaboy756: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah grin... APC!!! Power...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Jazzlite: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016

where is this lalasticlala babe ke?

Seun.... ring her up abegi

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Lvlink(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
More

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Lvlink(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
More..

Please pardon the picture quality

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Uniben4sure: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
My dear, we saw it all coming!

It's just a pity that we have found ourselves in this mess because of some people's insatiable desire for power.

The economy keeps nosediving on daily basis, power supply keeps declining, people keep losing their jobs, yet APC and their agent s of propaganda keep lying to us.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Alphaoscar: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Abegiii, go change your telly jare.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Lvlink(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Now let us know what the zombie worshippers think about this.

If you are not a zombie worshipper, I expect you to hit the LIKE button!

72 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by suxkill: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Breaking news!!!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Hadassahisbae(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
change.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Abegiii, go change your telly jare.
why are Nigerians this way?

Oh God! Help this country. Someone just raised an issue that is an international embarrassment, and this is the only thing you have to say?

Ndo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by jamace(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmn.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Strawman: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lvlink:
Now let us know what the zombie worshippers think about this.

If you are not a zombie worshipper, I expect you to hit the LIKE button!

Who is a zombie worshipper? I don't understand that term...

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Breaking...

The Op of this thread has just been banned few minutes ago after creating this thread, by a mod. I can confirm to you. If doubt this, find out yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by inlandtaipan: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chanji is here......hurray

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anyone who believe that Buhari has what it take to fix this country he or she is a living zombie

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by drss(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahahhahahahhahahahaha cheesy well wetin i go say Missing budget of yams, disobedience of courts, massacre of shiites, etc grin am not surprised at all at wat is happening. tings ar not going on well wit APC govt n buari is completely clueless about wat need to be done to revamp d economy. unfortunately for nigerians, APC govt is entertaining dem with Dasukigate. by d time dasukigate entertainment is ova, it will be too late for dem for d economy will continue to contract n contract. no matter wat dis govt does d economy will continue to contract.
nigeria's economy has reached its diminishing return. d ONLY antidote dat will save dis country is d implemention of CONFAB REPORT. but d fact dat buari crudely believes dat corruption is d biggest problem of nigeria is enough reason to not expect any meaningful development from APC govt. their belief in corruption as d problem of nigeria will only send nigeria's economy down d drain. anybody who tinks corruption is d major problem of nigeria is totally miss informed.
Implementation of confab report is d only solution to nigeria's economic woes.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Anyone who believe that Buhari has what it take to fix this country he or she is a living zombie
my brother, do you know that the Op has just been banned?

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahaha.

Click like,if you belief Buhari is mad!. Click share,if you think madam Kemi is useless.

25 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by StOla: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
ProfessorPeter:

I'm glad you used the word fix.

So what should we as a people do to those who destroyed the country?

Did a certain party not rule in the last 16yrs before Buhari?

Is that same party the same one you expected the electorate to have voted for again?

Is the Buhari regime not recovering looted funds and prosecuting corrupt officials who contributed to our economic woes?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by DaBullIT(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let the hating continue

If you are tired. There's free visa for lagoon and of course in Cotonou

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Biodun37: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
This OP & his supporters are all God forsaken pple who want this country to continue the way it is ie corruption ravaged, economic malaise, abject poverty with few of them keep enriching themselves, no wonder he could afford to move into shopping mall to get whatever he wants despite his bitterness over current situation. I guess he is afraid of his immediate future by the time the war against corruption catches up with him. Sorry for the woes that will soon befall you & your cohorts.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by chernest2002: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Change have come. Make we enjoy am.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by DONADAMS(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chill...no budget was missing
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by akinyeleaa: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Would you had rather we continue with the last administration even with the revelations of their mins boggling pilfering?
Buhari isn't the best but he is better than his predecessor

Quote me only if u have a functioning brain

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by akinyeleaa: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Meanwhile, I'm sure no budget was missing, just some underground issues, or how do u explain that both soft and hard copies went missing, not forgetting the fact that it isn't just one copy

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by DerideGull(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians do not deserve anything better than what they have now and the worse that will come in future. The manner in which you make your bed is the way you will sleep on it.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by decode55(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
dtruth3:
my brother, do you know that the Op has just been banned?

Its not a new thing bro.
There's something sinister going on on nairaland... Lemme not talk again before they'll ban me too.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by johnmartus(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
BUHARI TILL 2023 tongue

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by AlienStar: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thread closed!
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Uchexxy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
StOla:

I'm glad you used the word fix.

So what should we as a people do to those who destroyed the country?

Did a certain party not rule in the last 16yrs before Buhari?

Is that same party the same one you expected the electorate to have voted for again?

Is the Buhari regime not recovering looted funds and prosecuting corrupt officials who contributed to our economic woes?

nice write up bro, my only problem is this: is this your change party not made up of members from d party u blame for d destruction of d country? u don't blame a house for being dirty, u blame d occupants.

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Scholes007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Uchexxy:
nice write up bro, my only problem is this: is this your change party not made up of members from d party u blame for d destruction of d country? u don't blame a house for being dirty, u blame d occupants.
nice response friend. I think this useless defence have been what they use to defend the incapable president.

Benue: Governor Alia Presents 2024 Budget To The State Assembly (photos) / Card Reader Fails At Sanwo-Olu's Polling Unit / Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them