Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics (12075 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by SupremeXYZ(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
Biodun37:
This OP & his supporters are all God forsaken pple who want this country to continue the way it is ie corruption ravaged, economic malaise, abject poverty with few of them keep enriching themselves, no wonder he could afford to move into shopping mall to get whatever he wants despite his bitterness over current situation. I guess he is afraid of his immediate future by the time the war against corruption catches up with him. Sorry for the woes that will soon befall you & your cohorts.
[/s]sharrap!.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
dtruth3:
why are Nigerians this way?

Oh God! Help this country. Someone just raised an issue that is an international embarrassment, and this is the only thing you have to say?

Ndo

slavery and colonization was not international embarrassment??...foools....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by wirinet(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you are ashamed of your country, you are free to denounce your citizenship and take on another nationality. If you are as brilliant or talented as you want us to believe ,i am sure numerous countries would throw their passports at you.

what do you people mean by budget is missing? Was there only one copy of the budget locked inside a bullet proof safe at the central bank? Are you people telling us, that both chambers of the national assembly, the budget office, the finance ministry and the presidency do not have copies of the budget?

PDP and its allies must always create news where there is none.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by EternalTruths: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
dtruth3:
Breaking...

The Op of this thread has just been banned few minutes ago after creating this thread, by a mod. I can confirm to you. If doubt this, find out yourself

How do I find out
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by dtruth3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

How do I find out
send her pm
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Pavarottii(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
StOla:

I'm glad you used the word fix.

So what should we as a people do to those who destroyed the country?

Did a certain party not rule in the last 16yrs before Buhari?

Is that same party the same one you expected the electorate to have voted for again?

Is the Buhari regime not recovering looted funds and prosecuting corrupt officials who contributed to our economic woes?

Shhhhh! If u cannot tell me the economic condition from 2010 to 2014, if it's not the best in d history of Nigeria. So wat woes are u talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by iPrevail(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
"I wee stafilise thir economic offu Nigeria" undecided

I guess this is it. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by temmyisaacsblog: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2016
<u>JOIN TEMMYISAAC ON BBM CHANNEL FOR BREAKING NEWS & MUSIC UPDATES</u>

Due to TBR demand, trends and technology advancements, TEMMYISAAC now has a BBM Channel. PIN: C0046DF41 By joining TEMMYISAAC on BBM Channels, you will be able to catch up with all the updates on the Blog by just checking your recent updates . Easy. Too easy.

http://temmyisaac..com.ng/2014/10/join-temmyisaac-on-bbm-channel-for.html
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by suave558(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2016
I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by ODUBEZE: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2016
suxkill:
Breaking news!!!
lolz
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by ODUBEZE: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:
Breaking...

The Op of this thread has just been banned few minutes ago after creating this thread, by a mod. I can confirm to you. If doubt this, find out yourself
Does that changes the truth about the situation on ground?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by honfnj: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:
why are Nigerians this way?

Oh God! Help this country. Someone just raised an issue that is an international embarrassment, and this is the only thing you have to say?

Ndo
.. that's y nigeria can't be better.. We are not just responsible... The day all Nigerian stand up to fight for their right then u will start seeing positive changes.. This I don't care attitude has eaten deep into us.. God will help us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2016
All these TAN boys una no deh taya? Same ish everyday.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by honfnj: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2016
wirinet:
If you are ashamed of your country, you are free to denounce your citizenship and take on another nationality. If you are as brilliant or talented as you want us to believe ,i am sure numerous countries would throw their passports at you.

what do you people mean by budget is missing? Was there only one copy of the budget locked inside a bullet proof safe at the central bank? Are you people telling us, that both chambers of the national assembly, the budget office, the finance ministry and the presidency do not have copies of the budget?

PDP and its allies must always create news where there is none.
.. You are so foolish seriously.. imagine wot is emanating from ur mouth.. u so support evil that even the devil is amazed...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by honfnj: 1:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Shhhhh! If u cannot tell me the economic condition from 2010 to 2014, if it's not the best in d history of Nigeria. So wat woes are u talking about?
. Don't mind the blind fool... my happiness is we are suffering it together one way or the other.. children of lai mahamed

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by wirinet(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2016
honfnj:
.. You are so foolish seriously.. imagine wot is emanating from ur mouth.. u so support evil that even the devil is amazed...

Vain tribalistic bigot. Which is more evil? The people responsible for the current predicament or the person hunting the people that put you in this sorry state?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 14, 2016
we know that more pay-per-post fellas will still invade this forum and try to distract us from the serious business of governance.

OP if shame dey catch you I think you should relocate to Afghanistan or Syria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by wirinet(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2016
honfnj:
. Don't mind the blind fool... my happiness is we are suffering it together one way or the other.. children of lai mahamed
Who are the ones suffering with you? You will be amazed that most of the people fighting for a better life for your sufferring as.s are way more confortable than the hate filled, tribal and jobless deliquents that populate social media

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by hollywater: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Oh you are seeing it for the first time i guess. I watch this channel everyday 18:00 gmt central Europe. It call Africa Live. Nigeria is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by luthorcorp: 4:15am On Jan 14, 2016
somewhere in Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by AroOkigbo(m): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Strawman:

Who is a zombie worshipper? I don't understand that term...
People of the BRR- Brown Roof Republic!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by johns944(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2016
naijaboy756:
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah grin... APC!!! Power...
SAI BABA tins

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Anticabal: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Lvlink:
Now let us know what the zombie worshippers think about this.

If you are not a zombie worshipper, I expect you to hit the LIKE button!

Kikikikiki
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by Chubhie: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2016
I forwarded same to PressTv. Bubu and Apc nefa Chin something. Dem go hear am dance am.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by boladez(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Lvlink:
For some times now, I have expressed displeasure over the tyranny of President Muhammadu Buhari, and his fragrant disobedience to court others.

Some have called me wailer, while some have called me IPOB for want of words. But in all, I cared less because I know who I am and what I stand for; and that is TRUTH!

While I was still busy walling, I never knew the shamelessness of this govt has gone international. I just walked into a nearby boutique close to my Estate, I was still searching for the items I came to buy, and suddenly my eyes went to the Tv set in that boutique.

Behold it was news hour, CCTVnews an International news media was actually reporting...

What was CCTV news reporting?

1* Nigerias 2016 budget is missing!

2* Nigerias Economic woes, as Naira crashes beyond recovery!

Shame! Shame! And shame! That was what was written all over my face as I left the boutique disappointed.
But not without taking some snap shots si the zombie worshippers will not call me a liar

Your post has very strong points on the state of the Economy and the embarrassment of the missing budget. I however disagree with your political under tone referring to a APC.

Nigeria's decline started from 1999 to 2014 when we had the Highest oil revenues that went down the drain. If during those 15 years the Party in power had built infrastructure and diversified the economy , we would not be in this state.

While I am not in agreement with PMB's focus of plugging theft at the expense of allowing the economy to run, I think it is too early to say his government is on or off track......by June this year we can safely say yea or nay.

On the Court orders, this has been explained many times that the people in question were rearrested for different charges. I support keeping those satanist who are ready to shed my blood and yours to make money. These are the people that we should be ashamed of....people were being killed and villages were being decimated while they were making loads of money and having a ball...this is called blood money!

my thoughts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by knightsTempler: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
So our stock market crashing faster than failed brakes

Oh well, what do I know?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by knightsTempler: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by xtylosophy(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Park go burundi naw.mumu. Ashamed of your country but really your country is ashamed of you.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
xtylosophy:
Park go burundi naw.mumu. Ashamed of your country but really your country is ashamed of you.
I can tell you that very soon, Burundi will overtake Nigeria. This govt is led by a dictator from Daura who knows nothing about good governance
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by menacetosociety: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
AroOkigbo:

People of the BRR- Brown Roof Republic!
IPOB youth grin
Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by olardimeji: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Lvlink:
Now let us know what the zombie worshippers think about this.

If you are not a zombie worshipper, I expect you to hit the LIKE button!
you don't know what politics is hence you lament anything you see something negative

Budget missing..thou one must portrays a bad image for the country, how does it have to do with the present administration... Question is was the budget no submitted?.. You blame Apc for that?.or the senate which consist of all the parties including P.D.P

For the Economy being down.. It's no longer news that country that depends on oil are having serious economic problems due drop in sales of crude oil, even the almighty Russia, UAE that you lot run to for fun is facing similar issue... Pdp has been around for 16'years with harnessing the gain from the oil.. Its just so unfortunate this present administration came when our oil doesn't have much value again.. So quit crying foul and pray for your Country... Instead of this lamentation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics by ernesty20(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:
my brother, do you know that the Op has just been banned?
how do u know and what is her offence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Card Reader Fails At Sanwo-Olu's Polling Unit / Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.