Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) (3920 Views)

LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / 26 Outrageous News Headlines That Prove The World Isn't Normal / Discos Worst Than Phcn In The Area Of Customer Service-phed An Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by Ekeretom(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sometime ago, agents of PHED(Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company) came to my area(8miles in calabar) asking some questions like:
1..how many rooms do you have?
2..how many shops do you have?
Etc.
We gave them the needed information. Telling them that we have 3 shops and 3 living rooms.
Fast forward to this January, their agent brought four different bills, all bearing my father's name. When we inquired to know why, they told us it's because of the information we gave last year.
The four shops we have do the following and their bills attached.
Shop1...Laundry N12,480.86
Shop2...Tailoring materials (that closes by 6pm)N3,131.86
Shop3...A Chemist shop. N12,480.86
Our living house ..... N12,480.86.
My question is, is this a new year gift or what.. Below are the snap shots....
Let Nigerians judge.
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by abimbawealth(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tor...
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by eme1n(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Go and buy Pre paid meter

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by ayobase(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
always prepare for the worst if you are not using prepaid metre.
They don't expect you to pay all, but to pay more than the last paid.
They prefer the fact that customers are owing them.
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by Ekeretom(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
abimbawealth:
Tor...
hope you did not bring out your tongue?
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by Ekeretom(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayobase:
always prepare for the worst if you are not using prepaid metre.

They don't expect you to pay all, but to pay more than the last paid.

They prefer the fact that customers are owing them.
It's very outrageous of them allocating over N12k to a Chemist shop.. It's uncalled for.
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by Ekeretom(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
eme1n:
Go and buy Pre paid meter
We applied and paid for it... Over 2years now... It's gone. PHCN scammed us. now PHED is telling us that they can't pay us back.
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by abimbawealth(f): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ekeretom:
hope you did not bring out your tongue?
Can you say it without bringing out your tongue? tongue
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by eme1n(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ekeretom:
We applied and paid for it... Over 2years now... It's gone. PHCN scammed us. now PHED is telling us that they can't pay us back.

Same thing happened to me, but I went out to buy another. It is worth it in the long run.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by XtraSmooth404: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
No picture?
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by ayobase(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ekeretom:
It's very outrageous of them allocating over N12k to a Chemist shop.. It's uncalled for.

My brother, no give yourself headache over those guys' matter. They will listen to you, but won't do anything.

Go report at their headquarters.
Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by Ekeretom(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ekeretom:
Sometime ago, agents of PHED(Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company) came to my area(8miles in calabar) asking some questions like:
1..how many rooms do you have?
2..how many shops do you have?
Etc.
We gave them the needed information. Telling them that we have 3 shops and 3 living rooms.
Fast forward to this January, their agent brought four different bills, all bearing my father's name. When we inquired to know why, they told us it's because of the information we gave last year.
The four shops we have do the following and their bills attached.
Shop1...Laundry N12,480.86
Shop2...Tailoring materials (that closes by 6pm)N3,131.86
Shop3...A Chemist shop. N12,480.86
Our living house ..... N12,480.86.
My question is, is this a new year gift or what.. Below are the snap shots....
Let Nigerians judge.

Re: Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) by hollameday(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
You can conveniently pay for your port hacourt electricity bill on VTpass https://www.vtpass.com/portharcourt-electric

(1) (Reply)

Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / How Nigerian Artistes Make Money / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.