Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? (626 Views)

My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / Nigeria Needs A Business TV Station. What Do You Think? / Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? by colossus12: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Channels TV now claims to be the Best TV station for the 10th time. Who gave them the award, what was the criteria for the award and when was the award date?. This questions baffle me. I hope someone gives me the answer.
Re: Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? by snezBaba: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omo no be wash ooo. But do you think there's any station better Dan dem ?
Re: Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
colossus12:
Channels TV now claims to be the Best TV station for the 10th time. Who gave them the award, what was the criteria for the award and when was the award date?. This questions baffle me. I hope someone gives me the answer.

lolz! I believe manup will have an answer cheesy
Re: Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? by colossus12: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
They may be the best but don't you think there needs to be standard rating. I believe they are politically inclined and not for the masses.
Re: Is Channels TV Giving Itself The "Best TV Station" Award? by nnaemeka1990: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bro, bring out time and watch AIT, NTAi, Silverbird you will see them writing best station of the year too just that each station may just twist the sentence in different forms.

All na abt marketing strategy.
Packaging on point

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A Business Without The Much Needed Capital / Why More Developers Are Turning Towards Zend Development / How To Start A Networking Business With As Low As N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.