Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: (674 Views)

Laptop/desktop/accessories In Stock + Delivery>> Call/whatsapp-0815 473 7273 / LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by Eebrahym(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
I'm and officially declaring my laptop and my desktop system for sale. Here is the configuration: the desktop is a pentium four system 2.0, hdd 40, ram 512, and a new flatscreen monitor. The laptop is also the same config. Yeah, Laptop goes for 38k while desktop goes for 35k with the flat screen. I know you'll like it when you see it. Please call bosun on 07041830635, 08062153871 or eebrahym on 08062639067. extracool is welcomed.
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by Sparkeez(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hello brother!!!! shocked shocked shocked

i am danm serious about the Laptop i plan to call you thought.

But incase i didnt get you in time this is my no. 07036978903 email kelvinejike@yahoo.com

who know you might get me some other laptops too, i need more than one actually.
thank you and a bigger thanx to Nairaland, the only place you can meet real people using naira.

Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by Eebrahym(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
No problem buddie, you're welcome. I'll expect your call and if i didn't see your call then expect mine. Thanks
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by utotomi7(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
How many of the laptops do you have. I hope it is still available by the time I reach lagos. Please try and post a picture.

Thanks. Please, please please please please, the highest I have is 35k, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!!! If I wait for more money the laptop will be sold by then. Make an acception, come on, listen to that angel in your head talking to you. Come on!! grin
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by Eebrahym(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2009
@tomi, the laptop is only one for now though i can get you or even link you with a friend who's willing to sell. When 'll you be coming to lagos cos i'm afraid i'm getting more calls,
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by utotomi7(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2009
I dont think I will make it in Lagos in time before the laptop is sold. I'm supposed to be in Lagos in the first or second week of july. I can't do business from here because it it's my Lagos holiday money I wanted to use to buy it. Anyways, I hope it is still available by the time I reach lagos.
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by utotomi7(m): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2009
Don't forget to post the picture. grin
Re: A P4 Laptop, Desktop With Flat Screen For Sale: by Eebrahym(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
[B]Thank you all. I'm happy to tell you all that the laptop has been sold this afternoon to an unknown buddie. All the same, the desktop with flatscreen is still up for sale at that give away price. Love ya all. [/B]

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Urgently (sony Vaio Ux490n) / Vga Card And Tv Card 4 Sale / Split Unit Ac For Sale (2 House Power)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.