Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,350 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) (12273 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

sorry i feel ur pain!
that moment when haterz thinks Genevieve will remain single foreva so that they can bad mouth her...
but eventually got the shock of their life.
The marriage, even if it holds, would not last. That boy is basking in _stupidity choosing to marry a legally 40year old woman with a daughter almost his age. When time reaches to make more children she would've hit menopause.
The only thing I see possible is she is either using him for wealth or he put a ring on it so he can shine that Congo for as long as possible. He'd call the engagement off when he eventually tires.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

The marriage, even if it holds, would not last. That boy is basking in _stupidity choosing to marry a legally 40year old woman with a daughter almost his age. When time reaches to make more children she would've hit menopause.
The only thing I see possible is she is either using him for wealth or he put a ring on it so he can shine that Congo for as long as possible. He'd call the engagement off when he eventually tires.

proofs to show u are talking trash bro..

1. it is not ur biz to tell him who he wants to marry i mean hez not even related to u
2. u are not GOd TO tell when she will not be able to conceive i kno a woman who gave birth at her her late 40's
3. genny doesnt need anybody's wealth shez already made shez one of the richest if not the richest actress in nigeria.
im sure u kno all this things SO WHY ARE U STILL HATING?

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

1. it is not ur biz to tell him who he wants to marry i mean hez not even related to u
Men look out for each other. If we see something not right, we point it out.

2. u are not GOd TO tell when she will not be able to conceive i kno a woman who gave birth at her her late 40's
I also know a man whose neighbour had a cousin who traveled to Cameroun where his landlord's wife had an aunty who gave birth at the age of 82. Something of that sort is out of the ordinary, never the norm.

3. genny doesnt need anybody's wealth shez already made shez one of the richest if not the richest actress in nigeria.
Hence the reason she jumped from Atiku to a billionaire's lele daughter, broke up with another wealthy lele and does underground runs in foreign countries shey?

im sure u kno all this things SO WHY ARE U STILL HATING?
I'm not hating, only stating facts. I know no man on earth who'd intentionally marry a woman he knows wouldn't provide him children unless there's wealth involved. In this case he's the one with the wealth so he's either riding on her star power or she's using him.

I don't even see the point debating over an issue that's still a rumour as far as I know. What I still hold strongly is that she'd marry Atiku or Babangida. Those're the type of men with the wealth she seeks, not this small boy from obviously rich parents.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Speechless3:
He looks older than her

I pray its true o cheesy

He is actually younger
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Who wouldn't want an old woman to settle with young blood who'd live long enough to take care of her in every way wink? Say Amen.
AMEN!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by funnyme(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
islandmoon:

seriously funny you! cheesy are you truly in Jtown?
yes am in jtown
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

I also know a man whose neighbour had a cousin who traveled to Cameroun where his landlord's wife had an aunty who gave birth at the age of 82. Something of that sort is out of the ordinary, never the norm.

Hence the reason she jumped from Atiku to a billionaire's lele daughter, broke up with another wealthy lele and does underground runs in foreign countries shey?

I'm not hating, only stating facts. I know no man on earth who'd intentionally marry a woman he knows wouldn't provide him children unless there's wealth involved. In this case he's the one with the wealth so he's either riding on her star power or she's using him.

I don't even see the point debating over an issue that's still a rumour as far as I know. What I still hold strongly is that she'd marry Atiku or Babangida. Those're the type of men with the wealth she seeks, not this small boy from obviously rich parents.
Sorry is Genevieve your crush or ex? If none,then do me a favour.....

SHUT

YOUR

TAP

CALLED

MOUTH.
You really sound pathetic dude! undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
Where is d confirmation you bloody liar! I was hoping to see an invitation card or something.... lobbish blogger
You have been noticed. Now take this.

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sorry is Genevieve your crush or ex? If none,then do me a favour.....

SHUT

YOUR

TAP

CALLED

MOUTH.
You really sound pathetic dude! undecided
I knew it was your multi-account asking the very same questions I've already answered. I'm sure you're one of the weak-minded females deceived by her feminist stance. Let me tell you something, your great feminist was busying taking it up the rectum from a former vice president. While she preached feminism and living without a man she was busy touring the world warming politicians' beds. I swear she has done the most to keep Nigeria one by helping multiple wives of different ethnic groups park their husband's sugarstick down her honeypot - she's only very good at hiding it.

At least its a good thing she found a Northener albeit a young one to settle down with; Igbo men've sworn off her matter.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

I knew it was your multi-account asking the very same questions I've already answered. I'm sure you're one of the weak-minded females deceived by her feminist stance. Let me tell you something. Your great feminist was busying taking it up the rectum from a former vice president. While she preached feminitiy and living without a man she was busy touring the world warming politicians' beds. I swear she has done the most to keep Nigeria one by helping multiple wives of different ethnic groups park their husband's sugarstick in her honeypot - she's only very good at hiding it.

At least its a good thing she found a Northener albeit a young one to settle down with; Igbo men've sworn off her matter.
Pls can someone help me tell this dude that Genny doesn't even have the slightest idea if he exists or not. How much do you earn from hating on people?! undecided BTW I have just one account on nairaland. Another guy just told you the truth bet he'd show up soon.
Once again,PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Pls can someone help me tell this dude that Genny doesn't even have the slightest idea if he exists or not. How much do you earn from hating on people?! undecided BTW I have just one account on nairaland. Another guy just told you the truth bet he'd show up soon.
Once again,PATHETIC!
...and your point is?
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

u look out for for each other and u want to tell him why not go and look for him ratHer than ranting here u can look for his tweeter handle if u care so much.
i still maintain my words that its paining u that genny is getting married if not.. u wont bother so much about some1 that dont even kno u
bro..if its happening then it is happening ... ur hate cant stop it
SOORY !

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

u look out for for each other and u want to tell him why not go and look for him ratHer than ranting here u can look for his tweeter handle if u care so much.
i still maintain my words that its paining u that genny is getting married if not.. u wont bother so much about some1 that dont even kno u
bro..if its happening then it is happening ... ur hate cant stop it
SOORY !
Lol, and the second account shows.

Wetin concern me, is he my brother? I've already said what'd happen in the end. The marriage would not last, that's even if the engagement sees through.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Wetin concern me, is he my brother? I've already said what'd happen in the end. The marriage would not last, that's even if the engagement sees through.
Sorry but God doesn't answer such prayers. Try the devil. Ooops! cry
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

...and your point is?
My point is down below my signature. Sure you can find it. tongue

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Sorry but God doesn't answer such prayers. Try the devil. Ooops! cry
I'm yet to understand what you gain from lengthening an already dead debate.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

I'm yet to understand what you gain from lengthening an already dead debate.
I gain joy from enlightening and educating ignorant persons such as yourself. grin
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

I gain joy from enlightening and educating ignorant persons such as yourself. grin
#FAIL. Even with the aid of two accounts, my mind stands firm. Would you like to use a life-line? grin
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

#FAIL. Even with the aid of two accounts, my mind stands firm. Would you like to use a life-line? grin
You need spiritual help asap! wonder what Genevieve did to you? Oh I know...........

She used and dumped your sorry ass! Don't blame her sha. U deserve it and worse. undecided
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

lol... why are u this pained?
is there anything u not telling us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

lol... why are u this pained? is there anything u not telling us? undecided
I hope you're getting paid for this hassle.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

You need spiritual help asap! wonder what Genevieve did to you? Oh I know...........

She used and dumped your sorry ass! Don't blame her sha. U deserve it and worse. undecided
It seems you're ready to do this all night. I'd humour myself for the meantime since I've nothing doing.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

I hope you're getting paid for this hassle.

i should be asking u that!...
because i know genny in person we are from the same community.
but the guy u fighting for u dont kno and he dont even know u.
soooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided whats ur gain?

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

i should be asking u that!...
because i know genny in person we are from the same community.
but the guy u fighting for u dont kno and he dont even know u.
soooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided whats ur gain?
Now it all makes sense. You're even in a position to know I'm 100% correct on her backyard runs.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Now it all makes sense. You're even in a position to know I'm 100% correct on her backyard runs.

nop u dont even kno an inch about her...
dont say what u dont kno ok?

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

Pls don't bother with this dude. It's obvious Genny used and dumped him esle why the hatred? cry

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

...and I should believe an unemployed multiple nairaland account-having blogger over the multitudes of comments I've read online adding to the fact the only actresses I know who purchase houses and travel the world warm the beds of powerful men?

I hope there's sarcasm in your comment somewhere because I'm yet to find it.

Tell me, in between Road to Yesterday and the waka pass role she was forced on by Nigerians to play in half of a yellow sun, when last did she act a movie? Which Nigerian home movie makes half of hollywood numbers in sales to justify her buying even the latest iphone talk less of buying a mansion?
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Pls don't bother with this dude. It's obvious Genny used and dumped him esle why the hatred? cry

lol.. if u say genny used and dumped him u are even upgrading his status
who is he?... he cant even step on the footprint jenny left behind on d floor

he is just a miserable hater who is angry at hearing shez getting married...
because he always wana see her single so that he can keep talking rubbish here
and ull begin to wonder the kind of heart people have...
really surprising undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Talking to yourself is an early sign of schrizophenia. Very soon you'd start correcting multi-account mistakes. I know you have all the time.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

lol.. if u say genny used and dumped him u are even upgrading his status who is he?... he cant even step on the footprint jenny left behind on d floor
he is just a miserable hater who is angry at hearing shez getting married... because he always wana see her single so that he can keep talking rubbish here and ull begin to wonder the kind of heart people have... really surprising undecided
Lol. Clever. Very clever. I'm amused.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Talking to yourself is an early sign of schrizophenia. Very soon you'd start correcting multi-account mistakes. I know you have all the time.

guy u so pathetic... whats even ur problem? undecided

i dont get it... a dude u dont kno is getting married somewhere and u are ranting
are u okay?... have u paused for a moment and think of what u are doing?

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Lol. Clever. Very clever. I'm amused.

its good u know m clever than u are!
can u go and sleep now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Young Nigerian Super Models In The Modelling World / The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) / Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.