Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) (12308 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
This idiot palmwinetapper come here let me pieces you and this multi-account troll. Kill two birds with one stone, I'm building troll-killing experience points by the day.

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

guy u so pathetic... whats even ur problem? undecided

i dont get it... a dude u dont kno is getting married somewhere and u are ranting
are u okay?... have u paused for a moment and think of what u are doing?
You're the jobless one beating a dead horse now. I'm not the one emotionally invested in an already won debate.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

its good u know m clever than u are! can u go and sleep now?
...and kill the fun you're having? Don't want to risk that.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

You're the jobless one beating a dead horse now. I'm not the one emotionally invested in an already won debate

tski tski tski... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eny sensible person reading our comment will know the really jobless one!

i im fighting for my sister,,,,, but who kno u?
dude u are a clown!

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

tski tski tski... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eny sensible person reading our comment will know the really jobless one!
i im fighting for my sister,,,,, but who kno u? dude u are a clown!
...and?
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

...and kill the fun you're having? Don't want to risk that.

ok im happi u kno im having fun whipping ur ass grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

ok im happi u kno im having fun whipping ur ass grin
Ehen, continue.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Ehen, continue.

until u say something reasonable!

1 Like

Pamelayoung:

He is actually younger

I know but he looks older.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

until u say something reasonable!
You're the one ranting. Don't let me kill your fun.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

You're the one ranting. Don't let me kill your fun.

u are becoming boring...

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

u are becoming boring...
You were the one doing all the talking. Run out of words already?
Can't defend your inferiority complexed queen anymore? Thought you guys knew each other from way back? Oya na, tell me about how she almost fell down a well in 1985. I'm paying attention.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

You were the one doing all the talking. Run out of words already?
Can't defend your inferiority complexed queen anymore? Thought you guys knew each other from way back? Oya na, tell me about how she almost fell down a well in 1985. I'm paying attention.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
when u come back from yabaleft..
and make sensible comment u call me grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided when u come back from yabaleft.. and make sensible comment u call me grin
Lol. You're funny and amusingly silly. I'm enjoying every minute of this.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:

Lol. You're funny and amusingly silly. I'm enjoying every minute of this.

yaba left grin
are u done defending ur uncle? grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:

yaba left grin
are u done defending ur uncle? grin
I do not know him from Adam. He's even a child to me age-wise. I just feel pity on him for wanting to throw his future away. Probably he was a virgin and she's the only congo he's tasted. That would make a lot of sense.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
aminoacid01:
Who cares?
charix

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
michael142:
Rumors music
charix

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
charix

Which one be Charix again?
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
charix
Palmwinetapper:
charix
Tori don finish, it's now you're coming here?
You're already late for the party. Oya, off to bed for you it's very obvious your night is just beginning.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2016
charix:

For that statement may your 18year old brother marry a 50year old granny based on love. Say Amen.
charix you and age

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
charix:
This idiot palmwinetapper come here let me pieces you and this multi-account troll. Kill two birds with one stone, I'm building troll-killing experience points by the day.
stop mentioning me! angry

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
charix you and age
Dey there, Aunty gwengwen. I know you'd defend your fellow nollywood olosho taking advantage of a child. Birds of a feather.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2016
charix:

Dey there, Aunty gwengwen. I know you'd defend your fellow nollywood olosho taking advantage of a child. Birds of a feather.
a 29 year old is a child

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
a 29 year old is a child
When you're my age even a 31 year old is a child. Don't forget Genny's true age is either 40 or a bit higher since she has a 22year old daughter.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by OgaSirAde(m): 3:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Good for her....will like to see how hijab go be for her body cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
charix:

I do not know him from Adam. He's even a child to me age-wise. I just feel pity on him for wanting to throw his future away. Probably he was a virgin and she's the only congo he's tasted. That would make a lot of sense.

are u serious?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
u mean u are older than him and u are here misbehaving? shocked
I BOW FOR U SIR!...WFT! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaycii1:

are u serious?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
u mean u are older than him and u are here misbehaving? shocked
I BOW FOR U SIR!...WFT! undecided undecided
Now you see why I'm in a good position to pass advice. I've one for you; get a real job - you're too emotional for blogging.
Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
charix:

Now you see why I'm in a good position to pass advice. I've one for you; get a real job - you're too emotional for blogging.

nope im d one to give u advice here... u shouldn't be behaving the way u doing
i mean its women stuff.... its understandable to see a single lady get jealous when she hears anoda one is getting married.
but what i dont understand is u being a man.. a matured man for that matter sounding pained that undecided
is bad bro!

1 Like

Re: Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaycii1:

nope im d one to give u advice here... u shouldn't be behaving the way u doing
i mean its women stuff.... its understandable to see a single lady get jealous when she hears anoda one is getting married.
but what i dont understand is u being a man.. a matured man for that matter sounding pained that undecided
is bad bro!
Go and sleep with your advice. Anything a woman can do a man can also, sofar it does not involve childbirth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass / Jen Vs Ange / DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.