Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video (4280 Views)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2017
The below video footage has been trending on social media platforms for days now due to how a broom-wielding man showcased his "skills" to catch a supposed thief. It features a man using "African method" with two brooms to catch a thief. In the viral footage, the man can be seen using his brooms on three "suspects" while reciting an incantation to find out who the guilty person is .

On getting to the third guy, when the man placed the broom on him and recited the incantation, the young man was pulled to the ground by the brooms (meaning he's the person they were looking for).

The man on seeing on what happened continued dragging the alleged thief on the ground with the two brooms...something that seems impossible. Watch the video and see for yourself.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-how-man-with-brooms-used-african.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG_BAZjR2Mw

1 Share

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2017

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by midehi2(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was the one that dragged him down with force jor, why did he not drag the rest like that with the spiritual broom

African mentality

1 Like

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by sarrki(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
African mentality

That's why we still lack behind

2 Likes

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2017
And we wonder why the west are better than us
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by DLondonboiy: 12:59pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
African mentality

Lack behind? My robot, what is this na?

1 Like

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Oladimejyy(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
African mentality

.Sarrki this type of statement shouldn't come from you but i will treat you nicely since we are the same(apc supporter).
Sarrki did you know that you're among those that destroy Nigeria from your statement now look at it like this (the guy stole from me and you expected me to free the guy?I know that if i take him to the police station the police will release him without him returning my stolen property.Now tell me why wouldn't i use charm on him inorder for him to release my stolen property.
Did you see that i'm not backward its just the situation of the country and lastly Sarrki you're among those people that makes that America blogger to hate us(Nigeria) because from your state you supported him stealing.
shalom!
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Oladimejyy(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
J
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Kondomatic(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was the one that dragged him down with force jor, why did he not drag the rest like that with the spiritual broom

African mentality
Sister me.

You don't believe in magic, charm etc?
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by ChangeIsCostant: 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
Can u use broom or brooms to DRAG someone on the floor. How do u explain that.. Watch the video and see how he was dragged around with just two brooms
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

African mentality

1 Like

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Oladimejyy(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
They are better can me yet they came to kill,steal,destroy and still take me to their country as a slave to work for their country.Now tell me how are they better than me when they cant stay in their country and work?
Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
AFRICANS AND SUPERSTITION. SIGH cool THIS WHOLE EVENT HAS EVIDENTLY BEEN STAGE MANAGED. PROBLEM IS THE PRODUCER OF THIS "FILM" WAS WORKING WITH A SMALL BUDGET FOR SPECIAL EFFECTS. grin SERIOUSLY, IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING "SUPERNATURAL" ABOUT THIS VIDEO YOU COULD DO WITH A BRAIN TRANSPLANT.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7FB7d0RL9bM/Tu-nm8WSXKI/AAAAAAAAALM/dsd8QdmYGQQ/s1600/_11D7952.jpg[/img]

SAD BUT TRUE cry

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by Arda1000(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2017
Hahahahahaha Africans and stupidity

1 Like

Re: "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
Oladimejyy:
They are better can me yet they came to kill,steal,destroy and still take me to their country as a slave to work for their country.Now tell me how are they better than me when they cant stay in their country and work?

Don't get your facts twisted. It was Africans who sold their fellow Africans as slaves to the Europeans. This is a well established fact. Without African participation, the slave trade probably wouldn't have been as damaging as it was, and it probably wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. That doesn't excuse or justify what the Europeans did, but I'm often irritated by the African tendency to downplay our own complicity in the Slave trade.

Secondly, "better" in this context does not necessarily mean "moral superiority". It just means that the West is better at harnessing the power of science and technology to solve the problems confronting mankind instead of resorting to ignorance and primitive superstition.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians / How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. / Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.