Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Body Odour Problem, Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour Problem, Please Help (39098 Views)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Care And Management Of Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Adeloy: 6:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Hi op,

Please , make sure you stop shaving creams, they make things worse. Avoid diets with garlic, onions, excessive proteins etc

Good luck to you
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by missingrib(f): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2016
ikedi94:
for ur small mind u order nairaland mod bah..
don't u understand English I said 'plz'.busy body....to crown it all my request have been granted.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by prinzmohit: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Try to bath wit ogi-water...it rily works 4such thingz...nd keep praying to GOD to hep u.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kentro201: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Well,I know someone who had similar problems but tackled it carefully and cautiuosly won the battle..

From a traditional Doctor:::According to him and what worked for hiM.....
Get raw ginger,Garlic,moringa seeds,lemon and lime...

Blend together and drink with warm water everymorning and night.

Avoid beans ....

My friend did this and just in weeks he had already passed out all odours out through urine and normal sweats..now he's free..

Throughout these period avoid any body spray of any sort...all you need use is olive oil.

And don't forget to pray about it.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by greatmarshall(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry about what you are facing bro. I once had such an experience and you wont belive what cured me... Go and buy kai kai (ogogoro) take one shot in the morning and one at night and thank me later... It will flush your system and you will be fine
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by linearity: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2016
missingrib:
plz moderators help him move this thread to front page ASAP..itz a serious matter

Missingrip, hope you find the missing rip this year, IJN...if I may ask, where have you been searching for it? You never know, you might be looking at all the wrong places, most times it is right there under our shokoto, while we are expending energies looking for it in far away sokoto.

In any case and if you don't mind, tell us the time and date you lost it, the place, its height, color, thickness or what it looks like; you never can tell, we might just see it before you do and will re-unite both of you together again, afteral they say, two good heads are better than one.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2016
patriks005:
You Need To Increase Your Protien Intake, Increase Your Zinc Intake, Take Supliments Of 'Zinc Gluconate' Not Mor Than 40mg Daily Increase Vitamins A, C & E In Your Daily Diet Get Aquinted With Lemons Because They Have High Vitamin C (Drink Raw Lemon Juice With A Straw To Aviod Destroying Your Teeth!) Detoxify Your System! Bath Twice Daily.AND LASTLY EXERCISE 3TIMES A WEEK! Mostly Cardio.

Whatsapp Me So We Can Talk More 08055749475.
Al The Best.

Guess you know the process of protein breakdown.
I can tell you that increased protein intake is likely going to lead to an increase in body odour
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by pabu(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2016
hey brother. .Please stop masturbation for its a sin against God and humanity. ..why not try Nivea roll on!!!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by missingrib(f): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2016
linearity:

Missingrip, hope you find the missing rip this year, IJN...if I may ask, where have you been searching for it? You never know, you might be looking at all the wrong places, most times it is right there under our shokoto, while we are expending energies looking for it in far away sokoto.

In any case and if you don't mind, tell us the time and date you lost it, the place, its height, color, thickness or what it looks like; you never can tell, we might just see it before you do and will re-unite both of you together again, afteral they say, two gold heads are better than one.
lolz funny you. don't take it personal OK..
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by LyfeJennings(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Try herbs
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎
This reminds me of a guy i welcomed at the airport when he came to abroad. He has very strong body odor of which my girl friend threw away the bed-sheet he use to sleep before we rented an apartment for him.

I will advise you to stop using perfume, body spray is OK. Perfume will make it worst when the smell fades.
1. shower as many times as you can but at-least 3 times a day for long time.
2. shower with warm water and sterilize the water with dettol or others.
3. Always keep clean shave on your private areas
4. Use body scrub regularly. i will recommend YOKO product cos its cheap and effective.
5. Mix lime and honey then rub it all over your body and leave it for at least 15 minutes before wash. do this at least twice a week.
6. Make sure your room receive enough day light and fresh air.
7. Don't wear clothe 2 times. Once and wash.
8. Use roll-on regularly.
9. Regular exercise to make you sweat then go straight to bathroom.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by chrish2i: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry my dear.....
kindly get lime and use it as cream under ur armpit and corner of ur private part after bathing. also drink concentrated bitter leaf juice twice daily for one week. after this messsage me if it has not disàppear

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by chimexdnice1(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Bro it is internal, I have seen a case like dat b4 ... take a strong antibiotics for about a week, cos this issue is internal. Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cooljude(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2016
noblegrex:
you can see how sanity has left your silly-billy life.you need no soothesayer to tell you how frustrated life has made you to be.you claim to be wise but you're such a nit-wit smoker.its either you lack comprehension or you're a dumbo. What body odour could he have got that a deodorant can't cure. Is he the only one that has body odour in life. I'm sure your sorry ass smells like dead vulture yet you're here proving intelligent. I pity your case. You've missed road.you youreself need help.
Abegii, why must everything for you guys be tagged spiritual.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by chossy: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2016
You have to. Stop Masturbation and pray to God for solution

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Jideh9ty(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Sir, I once read that Lime or Lemon can do the magic. Apply Lime or Lemon juice to your armpit for about 20 mins then wash it Off. Sure of a positive result sir.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2016
TaiKuun:
bro, this your english tho. How did you manage to sign up?

Na God oh... Ask God my brother because even the whites also make errors!!
Correct it Mr let's see!!!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by winkmart: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
I SWEAR THIS ONE IS VERY STRONG. shocked shocked shocked

don't mind them, they are mostly cooked up stories
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Icekyng: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
sheykruz1:
Have u tried #lofindafulani...... U will smell nice believe me grin grin
lol jagaban#
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Mr9iceGuy(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2016
I pray it will not be bad as Bola Tinubus chronic mouth odour
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by ylaa(f): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2016
hahahahaha
why r u like dis?
Osirimononaye:
Have you tried bathing with Acid
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2016
moredollar:
Use ur brain for once........
becoz i dey use ur brain abi grin
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by ylaa(f): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
good one
chossy:
You have to. Stop Masturbation and pray to God for solution
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Bussme: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm! While others are helping out in area of physical solution, I will be helping out in spirituak area (prayer). U need prayers..

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
you're evil oo are you sure you're a Nigerian sef?
Am a Nigeria my dear, but nt from the Southwest
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2016
wiringdpt:
Kids with internet, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute just shut the hell up angry
You ain't using ur brain, u're just using ur Organs!.
Try the brain first
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2016
ylaa:
hahahahaha why r u like dis?
How
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by tonychristopher: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎

You didn't tell us your sex ...because women tend to smell more than males

But we have to be honest
Shave off all the pubic hair and armpit

Then always bath like 3 times daily

Use good soap and get a deodorant possibly nivea ..that's a good one
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=gist4kidsblog post=41950142][/quote] Illiterate is it all acid that are corrosive
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=gist4kidsblog post=41950142][/quote] Illiterate is it all acid that are corrosive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.