Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Body Odour Problem, Please Help - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour Problem, Please Help (39014 Views)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Care And Management Of Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
mikki123:
You can visit T. B Joshua, i am very sure some positive will follow
So tb is the new God instead to advice him to pray directly u send him to a common man ...
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by matrix199(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
dnapstar:

How do you get rid of Staph

You can't get rid of Staph. Rather, you put the Staph in check. Take Borno state for example. Staph is like boko haram. As their members increased, their activities also increased, with inadequate number of security personnels to police the terrorist. They wrecked havoc in most parts of the state. But when the Nigerian army deployed more of its troop to the region, the soldiers were able to curtailed their activities. Today, boko haram no longer carry out the menace they did in the past.

Your skin has its security force. This force has been weakened/reduced. To curtail or suppress Staph, this security has to be reinforced/redeployed. The security force in the skin that controls and regulates the activities of odour causing bacteria in the skin is called Lactobacillus.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
use lime. cut in two and use mirn and night, u don't need to have body odor bfr u use it. it keeps one fresh all day

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by beemzy2014(f): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
lonelydora:
There's no relationship between masturbation and body odour.

Stop eating garlic, ginger, and onions, in case you eat it. Drink a LOT of water daily. Keep your inner wears very clean all the time. Go and see a dermatologist.

I pray you find solution.

But Op, why masturbate when girls of nowadays are very easy to get?

you started well, u cum finish urself, see mouth. Girls r easy to get abi.... u go born triplets. three girls
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by bummyla(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Are You Taking Any Medications For Now!? Check It! Sometimes Some Certain Medications Give One Body Odour!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by nidera(f): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
check forever living products,it works wonder.contact me if you are interested or anyone else into it....u sure will testify
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by JBL316: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ruffcoin99 made a point.

In addition see this....

"".... I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014....... I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works....... but still to no avail. ....... It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry......... My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people.......Please help a dying soul"".

If the @ruffcoin99 suggestion doesnt work, then it is satanic and u would need to see a deliverance minister for help because your heading where they want u to go... ""My life is on a stand still right now....Please help a dying soul...""

You shall overcome!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Osirimononaye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
dexterush:
Ode Dont try to turn it around, you know wat you meant up there. APKAMU.
lol a typical Eeeeedioott
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by mariekay: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry for this brof,you can try blend kongi soap with koun then bath with it by using local sponge make sure you dispose the sponge every day.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cooljude(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
That's why my people perish for lack of knowledge. To me,ignorance is stupidity not disease as they normally put.[/quote] I view people who would try to paint all problem as spiritual as simply mentally Lazy. Saying a problem is spiritual is trying to push every form of solution away. This is our biggest problem in Africa, anything that is out of scope we would label it spiritual so that we would not try to solve it with our brains rather we would try to look for one fictional being to blame.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by saasala(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
ruffcoin99:
This will help you.

I suffered from what this community calls "fecal body odor" from the age of 15-18/19. I actually think I found this message board all those years ago. I'm now 26 and 100% cured and never once have had a reoccurrence. I remember how my life was back then and how it is now and it is a complete turn around. When I finally figured out what my problem was and got to a place where I could sit in a room and have a normal conversation, be treated like a normal person, I literally cried of happiness.

Story:
Around 15 years old, I started to get comments about odor. I wasn't sure if it was caused by me at first, but then after I kept hearing the comments, I became aware that it was me. Strangely enough, I couldn't smell it myself.

As you can imagine or have experienced, the mental torment is almost unbearable. As a kid in high school, I was frequently in close proximity of a group of kids. After about a year of suffering through this, I became well known as "the kid who smells like shit". I had a small group of friends, who never really commented on it, but the signs were there - opening windows in winter, keeping a distance, etc.

Since I couldn't prove it myself, I pleaded with my parents to go to the doctor. It wasn't till I was older that we actually started going to the doctor, and even then I think they didn't believe me. So I was stuck with it. After reading through a couple of these posts, I see all the same patterns. OCD about cleanliness, charcoal, strange rituals, enemas, colognes/perfumes, etc. I even remember trying to use bleach to clean myself. Dumb idea.

I nearly always had a little bit of gas. Since I was afraid of the smell getting worse, I would hold it in and go to the bathroom to release whenever I could. I would never have any stains or actual shit/liquid, so I was perplexed as to what was happening to me. When I started going to the doctor, I got all sorts of random diagnoses - even one doctor said it might just be me growing up. What the f*** does that even mean??

I remember one especially humiliating day in my life, my Science teacher called a random seat reassignment. Everyone got up, and she called kids to their seats one by one. I started getting worried it was about me. When I was one of the last 5 or so kids, I got so ashamed my face turned beet red. To make it even more humiliating for me, she left one seat open in front of me, one seat open behind me and then put the class trouble maker in the very last seat. A kid in the class asked why they changed seats, The teacher didn't answer. One of the kids said "It's because x smells like shit". It was agonizing. Since it had been a while suffering through this, and being publicly humiliated was a common occurrence at that point, I felt like I needed to escape. I went home and was ready to kill myself. I went to the bathroom, filled up the tub, and got in with the knife. I sat there for hours. I couldn't do it.

The most tormenting part of this period of my life was the psychological torture. Since I couldn't smell it myself, I began to try to confirm or disprove with friends and only the closest of friends. All I wanted was to know. When I was working with a good friend of mine, at the end of the shift, he openly said "Dude, you smell like ass." He told me about it and how everyone knew. He said it wasn't all the time, and sometimes it was much worse and sometimes it was just a little bit. I finally had someone be upfront with me about it after over a year of dealing with the issue.

My symptoms:
Odor - described as "shit", "farts", or "it stinks in here"
Inability to detect own odor
Gas/Bloating
Foul smelling stool
A weird bubbling in my lower right gut after eating
Constipation

My (self found) cure:
At the end of it all, no doctor was able to help. I tried all sorts of diets, but it was one in particular that cured me. For 6 weeks straight, I ate nothing but boiled chicken breast, white rice with no seasoning, egg whites, and green pea pods (low in fructose). My symptoms slowly decayed until they were completely gone. I started reincorporating things into my diet, and noticed them come back. Through the process of elimination, I had nailed it down to gluten. two years of suffering - all because of gluten. After completely eliminating gluten from my diet, I was cured. This is much more difficult than it appears, and it can't be half-assed. If you want to be free of this - it has to be 100% adherence without any slip ups. I'm sure if you went through what I had to go through, you won't have trouble finding the motivation to do this.

My life is on the right track. I moved as soon as I could, and began a new life. I graduated near the top of my class, and I'm now working in NYC at a top consulting firm. This wouldn't have been possible with the debilitating and strange disorder I had when I was younger. I don't think I would be alive today had I been suffering this long.

Please, if you have not tried it, and the above story/symptoms sound familiar to you, you need to try a 100% strict gluten-free diet. I would also suggest following the "zero-chance" diet I followed above to maximize your body's ability to heal.

I felt the need to share my story and my cure. I don't expect it to be the cure all for all of you, but I know for a fact it will be the way for some of you. Good luck.
worriedmind
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
beemzy2014:

you started well, u cum finish urself, see mouth. Girls r easy to get abi.... u go born triplets. three girls

I don hang boot for child birth since, but since you are wishing me well with triplets. I don't have any option than to accept and bring down my boot. Calling wifey to get ready this night. Today na today. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nani2512(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
lonelydora:

Stop eating garlic, ginger, and onions, in case you eat it. Drink a LOT of water daily. Keep your inner wears very clean all the time. Go and see a dermatologist.

I wonder ooooo
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Zhul001(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Avoid very proteinous food (mayonnaise, egg, creamy food, shawarma, E T. C

If you are in the north, go to there local market and ask for remedy, there is one thorny(just the water oo not with the thorns) plants they boil and use the water to bath, it works alot.
Get Old Spice deodorant
I wish you success.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by bokom(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bros your problem is very simple.... your body is intoxicated! And if you don't do something about it very fast, then not only will your body be smelling, very soon you will get sick too.
What you need is detoxification.
You need to clean your body and rid it of toxins. 1st of all stop eating any kind of meat! Be it fish, chicken or snail, anything flesh! Start drinking a lot fresh fruit juices, green juice, smoothies and eat lots and lots of fruits and green salad. Try and eat 80% raw and just 20% cooked food. But please eliminate all dairy products and meat from your diet. Drink lots of water, take shower regularly and be on this diet for at least 3 months and you will thank me later....

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cho25bc(f): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
twibs:
Your mouth kinda look like you had surgery.
I don't know whether dat's a compliment,an insult or a guess.But either way, I see u. Btw,I didn't av a surgery.dat's natural. Take care
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
This might be a warning from above to stop your masturbation. STOP IT NOW and be cleans from your impurities. AMEN
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
change your soap to medicated
drink much water
ofcourse stop immorality (masturbation).
regular bathing is key
avoid sweating as much as possible

ofcourse i know of one medicine that heals all abnormality and illness.

that is Jesus.
repent and He will heal you.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Victoy284(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

I have a question for you. Has anybody actually told you you have body odour?
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by leksbore(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
cooljude:
That's why my people perish for lack of knowledge. To me,ignorance is stupidity not disease as they normally put. I view people who would try to paint all problem as spiritual as simply mentally Lazy. Saying a problem is spiritual is trying to push every form of solution away. This is our biggest problem in Africa, anything that is out of scope we would label it spiritual so that we would not try to solve it with our brains rather we would try to look for one fictional being to blame.
pls wat r u saying? forget civilization,,,this is Africa ,,our origins are linked with witchcraft, darkness and spiritual and evil things ....don't be deceiving yourself... so definately spiritual is necessary.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by beemzy2014(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
lonelydora:

I don hang boot for child birth since, but since you are wishing me well with triplets. I don't have any option than to accept and bring down my boot. Calling wifey to get ready this night. Today na today. grin grin

olodo. wifey will be on her monthly period
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by baldwinr: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
you need to drink agbo for inner cleansing..

and please stop masturbation isn't good for your health.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by tylerbraid(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
This would sound weird but its true, I was a victim. MY brother, u weren't born with it yeah? Then Try & remember the particular lady u slept with a lot that also had a similar odour to yours now (in that 2 years ago as u said). If u ended the relationship with a quarrel, just beg her & make her forgive u, if she cursed u, read psalm 109. Also stop masturbating, get a good girl with a nice body smell, date her & pray abt her. If God gives u go ahead to marry her, then please do! When u guys merge a lot sexually, your odour would drain. NB: if a guy sleeps with a particular lady a lot, u will share the same odour, its normal whether u both break up with a fight or not. There's lot more to sex that people don't know abt. I know this is beyond physical reasoning but when it worked for me, I was surprised. But temporarily, get arm-pit pads, together with rexona cool blue spray, it will reduce the odour. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cooljude(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
leksbore:
pls wat r u saying? forget civilization,,,this is Africa ,,our origins are linked with witchcraft, darkness and spiritual and evil things ....don't be deceiving yourself... so definately spiritual is necessary.
Didn't Europeans burnt women (so called witch) some centuries ago. But they outgrew this kind of mentality to favour precise, scientific method for discovering and solving problems and we can see where science had led us to. Their is power in the human mind until we as Africans choose to unlock our free GOD given capability we would still remain at this level.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by patriks005(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
favoured234:

Guess you know the process of protein breakdown.
I can tell you that increased protein intake is likely going to lead to an increase in body odour

Noo It Wont!!! The Increase Of Protein I Meant Is Including It In Everyday Day Food Having A Balanced Diet! Most People Take Little Or No Protein A Day Which Is Bad!!! They Think The Little Peice Of Meat They Eat Is Enough For The Day BUT NO! A Person Is Suppose To Eat A Fish Or Meat The Size Of His/Her Palm Twice a Day To Meet Up Daily Requirement. Protein Also Helps To Builds Up Your Body Immune System & Zinc Helps Your Body Use Protein Very Well. I know Too Much About Diets!!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by ukandi1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
lonelydora:

U cannot substantiate ur claim that garlic, ginger and onions cause body odour. Garlic makes u smell we know. If onion and ginger be culprits as well, then almost everybody I know would smell including me.
In summary, I disagree wit u.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by lonelydora: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
beemzy2014:

olodo. wifey will be on her monthly period

Do you need to insult?
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by estg62: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please respond to my email ASAP. I have had a similar experience with FBO and you are not alone with your struggle. Stay strong!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Watsoneology: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just gdot a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎
try google u may find some useful tips.. Sorry man
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Watsoneology: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Try google solution u may find some.. If You do.. Best of luck
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by worriedmind: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Thank you soo much to everyone who has contributed. I've made a list of all the points I've not yet tried and I'd try everything.  God bless you soo much. I pray people meet you all at your point of need.I'm touched by the outpour of concern. I'm a fighter and I'd keep fighting this for as long as I can. I'm certain I wasn't always like this

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by charmingeyes(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 
Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎

Scientifically speaking, certain foods or drinks eg. garlic, ginger, opium, onions etc may aggravate body when certain of their metabolites or waste products appear in our sweat.
So, do a complete check of what u must have consumed now or b4 now and be open to a medical personnel to help u faster.
Then, stop such consumption immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.