Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (83066 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Malakh: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
there was a time i checked on the profile of a female nairalander and i saw a snake on her head, i showed my brother and he said he saw nothing of such. believe me its the truth, a popular female romancelander
your master opened your eyes that why
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OkoAnike(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
IM seeing u in benin 4 smtin great

Please any info or message for me?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SWG1: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm well iv been told b4 but i always run away from church activities

Don't make same mistake some of us made. For every gift a man has, somebody must use it, either God or Satan, u must submit urself to one.

Stay at Gods feet to nuture the gift, never let anyone push u into prophetic work unless when God has told u. Joseph was a dreamer from little age but he never rushed to become a Prime minister. Gen 37:5-31
u should also be careful on ppl u tell what u see. Tell God or a trusted and tested Pastor of ur church

Jesus at 5yrs stayed back in the temple to do ministerial work but His parents cautioned Him. He went back to learn and grow in wisdom for 25yrs. luke 2: 48-52

So render ur normal services in church and don't ever listen to anyone telling u to become a Prophet. When the Master is in need of u to fill in that Gap, He will minister to you and give u ur assignment including provision for the assignment.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Mightyguy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
UR TIME TO LAUGH HAS COME, LUCK CAN COME 4RM ANYWHERE
wen? dis yr??...asap
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by silversonuc(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
IM seeing a gun on ur hand, talk to me what do u do?
hahaha i have a tin 4 clowns

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by diveflex(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm i c u
meaning
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm i c u
I need to ask you some question if u don't mind. u on whatsapp?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Aspiregreat: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
what's this supernatural thing about. well I don't believe you man.moreover devil also sees vision.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Prince16: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Ama take care of u ko ama kip kip u ni

I dont need a man to take care of me

Hmmmmm..... Deep words of d sages..... Let d hearer understand.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
Do you believe in spontaneity? Check your email and reply. I'm about to turn your virtual world of nairaland into that of flesh and blood.

lol...u don't knw wat u mean by spontaneity... fogiv my ignorance
well dats d problem here cos I don't knw he to send or reply mail....maybe u fink of anoder beta idea....
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by diveflex(f): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OkoAnike(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
OkoAnike:

Waiting to hear from you... Huummmm
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL i knew his name, just wanna test u, anyways he dnt worth u, ure too precious to be his girl

Tester,keep testing undecided
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

I dont hold on to any past av forgiven all my past bfs

Criosly

M cryin here bou my bloved bf u talkin bou

D past

U not helpin

Prophet

Mesef m a prophetess nd m unstoppable

Why are you responding to his antics,making it look like his words are true.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

lol...u don't knw wat u mean by spontaneity... fogiv my ignorance
well dats d problem here cos I don't knw he to send or reply mail....maybe u fink of anoder beta idea....
Spontaneity is the ability to be spontaneous, to undergo change swiftly. I could be in Anambra tomorrow for sure. So I can swiftly change from the virtual , (nairaland) to the physical (Onitsha) within 24 hours (tomorrow) .That's why I asked if you believed in spontaneity.

You will find an email notification in the email with which you opened your nairaland account. Check the inbox, you will see a message from nairaland informing you I want to converse with you.

Reply that email and you would have opened correspondence between us. My intentions are good.

I want to surprise you.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Evathyst(f): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
avicky:
Evathyst
Ravensckar
Abeg make una show here. Let op divine your future. He is spiritually gifted.
So na this lie wey OP dey share up & down you want make I come receive. I read just the first page and I was damn 'Do they still tell tales by moonlight to adults?' undecided

OP can lie for Africa! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by olardimeji: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
I've got to give it to you; you have all the enchantments of Delilah. I mean this positively. I just did a cursory swipe at your dp and you're beautiful with an effortless grace and shine.

You invoke multiple emotions within me : I want to hug you, kiss you and drag you into bed with me all at once. tongue kiss

Do not be perturbed, dearest, That e-witch is innocuous. She can't harm a pore in me anymore than I can get between a 100 cubic feet of President Buhari. I shall live.

After 90 days, she will get an incendiary reminder from me. Rest your soul. Where in Nigeria do you reside?

Sweet ladies like you deserve a fleshy gratitude.
bro.. Please kindly tell me

Do you write for a living?.. Such good mastery of English, would so love to be your disciple...or maybe you are poet sef..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Keziehenry(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mylordship kindly tell me what u see concerning me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
How can i get u on whatsap. Say something about me cos i can't wait to hear wat u have for me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by diveflex(f): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
smithsydny:
I need to ask you some question if u don't mind. u on whatsapp?
am still waiting for Ur question
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
diveflex i c u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
OkoAnike:

YEAH
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keziehenry:
Mylordship kindly tell me what u see concerning me
hmmm beware of d bell
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pinopinoguy:
d bell is not 4 u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OkoAnike(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
YEAH
@mylordship, am listening... Huummmm
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Keziehenry(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmmm beware of d bell
pls explain what u mean by the bell. Am confused
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
YEAH

I'm still waiting to hear from you

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by tojos(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm i c u

I believe in the supernatural and I believe you are gifted to be a prophet by God.
Pls, I need you to reveal my problems and their solutions I'm currently going through life challenges now
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emperor007:

I'm still waiting to hear from you

@ OP

Please what do you see about me?

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
... yea... & I'm a Hot satyr who loves playing jump the flaming hoop with sphinxes to entertain sweet curvy nymphs.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=mylordship post=41980089] how do I get a scholarship or an award when I didn't apply for any.. is there any other thing Bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.