Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82630 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 15, 2016
New found respect for you kiss

lezz:
You ignored no one. You wrinkled, cheap _fuck.

Next time never start what you cant finish and don't play a personality whose traits you cant maintain under pressure.

See how I turned you around like a tennis ball.

From a moralist who attempted to bring sanity to a forum, to a raging old, woman and finally to a spiritualist whose family line have been slaves to ancestral spirits.

What next?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by avicky(f): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Evathyst:
So na this lie wey OP dey share up & down you want make I come receive. I read just the first page and I was damn 'Do they still tell tales by moonlight to adults?' undecided

OP can lie for Africa! cheesy cheesy
That's is why I sacarstically said, come and see.

I raise my behind for op.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by avicky(f): 3:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Mylordship,
Divine this my friend Evathyst and I. lipsrsealed

Waiting.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hawk05(m): 3:59am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
IM seeing u winning a huge some of money, invest it well
Jesus!!! Mylordship, what about me? I have been messaging you more than 3 times yet no reply. Waoh! Talk to me na..
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Saraha1(f): 4:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Truly some people are gifted with supernatural powers.But op, allow God to lead you. Serve God with everything you av got. Most importantly ask God for the Fruits of the spirit , with that you will always want to please God(By servicing Him in truth and in spirit) God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
sequential i c u teaching
was expecting you will say something I didn't hear from you
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
IM seeing u with a new born baby
I still dey skul abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OkoAnike(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
im seeing a big kind of money come into ur hands.

@mylordship, still waiting to hear from you, ok
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ezekielly(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2016
My Lordship what did u see about me...let me know cos I hv bin sending msgs to u bt no reply.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
I still dey skul abeg.
a baby girl is in ur stomach
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by preciousMI1(f): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
IM seeing u in a new country with ur husband, just begin to work as a good lady

why do u think I'm married
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jeromejnr(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
I still dey skul abeg.

Are you actually listening to that guy?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by orezimena28(f): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:

Uptill now u don't want to reply me. Y na? Abeg see my own come.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ezekielly(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Mylordship no dey see others again....na since yesterday I don send msg gv u but u no dey reply.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
be patience, some where along the line im seeing been connected to the head of an organisation.

Ok, noted. Thanks

Please can see anything about my family ( especially my first son )?

I'm waiting to hear from you again.

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 6:32am On Jan 15, 2016
manny4life:

Please stop twisting his comment, he said "God revealed himself to him", and not the other way around. In the Bible, God revealed himself to many and in many other ways. Please don't twist his words. As for the part of seeing God and living, please reread Ex 33 again and understand the statement. People like you are used to taking words verbatim and going with it.
guy, stop defending bullshit and speak the truth which has apparently eluded you your whole life.

Nothing twists words much more than your bible. It's full of contradictions and lies. I can show you all the lies if you want to learn
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
be careful with that guy,

just an advice, that guy is foul, i pray he doesn't brainwash you but from what I see u are not strong enough, you will fall for his sweet tooth … its a pity, you gave him your number.

fanx dear....I will...
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
where do u live??...i wanna proof what i posted to u...i'm nt a religious fellow, and for the records, i was just like u, doomed, blank spiritually...i wan make we meet, i stay in woji ph, no 10 palace street, opposite eze gbaka gbaka...why are u doubting, for goodness sake, why are u doubting this write up??...i hate when i tell people the truth, they doubt...bros, if ur in ph make we meet, so i'd shut that ur mouth wey satan don use make him abode...stp doubting everytin u see, i was like u until HE showed up in my case, i wish HE will arrest u too, so ur mentallity will change and u too go come online like dis dey preach, den u'd undastand how painful it could be wen dey doubt a truth coming frm ur heart...my name is udeme okon u, an HND student of the river state polytenich, studying mech engine, if u cnt locate me in my house, come to skul..i'm taking dis risk cosof thomas like u just proof to u that God is so reall...c'mon, i'm waiting
you people will do anything to reinforce your lies. I thought your god is a god of free will? So why then did he arrest your heart? Hahahahahahahaha You see what I did there?

Goes to show the whole concept of your beliefs and religion is a lie

Thanks anyway, but I'll pass
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
HENSEXIE:

Kikikikikikikikik grin
Ure wicked cheesy
OMG...I L♥√e NL
no mind the guy. Na mumu de worry am
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
be patience, some where along the line im seeing been connected to the head of an organisation.

Thanks very much for responding.

Please can you see anything about my family ( especially my first son )?

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Orubebe01: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Does it mean that u don't have something to say about me. Say it if there is. Tnx.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Creamish(f): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2016
lezz:
lolz, all things work for good, dear. Seems you enjoy e-fights alot.

Some are actually interesting.. I hope this does not make me a sadist tho.. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
where do u live??
I know were u live cus am from ogbunuabali.. I know those place ..
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Am still waiting for you to say something about me pls.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Creamish:

becoming a saddist is by choice .. make your self happy and see God do wonders
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:

Thanks for responding to me.

Pleases what do you see about my family ( especially my first son )?

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Emperor007: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Emperor007:

Thanks very much for responding.

Please can you see anything about my family ( especially my first son )?

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Are you actually listening to that guy?
He is making me scared.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
lmao
Not me,i have my reasons for saying so.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Creamish:

I think you're very observant and cool in perception.

I always believed social media needs to be kept alive by coordinated banter now and again. Too much false decorum and modesty breed hypocrisy.

False courtesy is as much a revilement as is an abusive remark.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
lmao
Not me,i have my reasons for saying so.
it will be like a dream when u discover dat ure pregnant, mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.