Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue (19433 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Osirimononaye(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Happy new morning
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by surestsam(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
gud
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by kateskitty(f): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Isn't that for people still stuck in the age of Windows Vista and beyond. Last time I saw BSOD was like eons ago ever since I switched from Windows to Linux grin.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by chukel(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Impressive. Poster deserves likes
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by sojiadebayo: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2016
my PC doesn't display blue screen but total blackout even when the keyboard lights are on ....really don't know what to do @ Op pls help
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by teebee22(f): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
nice one @ op
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by nigeriancuban: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2016
anyone whom the above tips worked for should comment coz far as I know I have tried all the above remedy and even bought a new ram sticks still with now luck
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Whizkeey(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Brb y'all
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by E383: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2016
swagifted:
Na command prompt I use do my own when e happen sef.

How? I am having this problem right about now. The technician said I should change the hard disk. Please can you put me through on how you went about yours?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by oglalasioux(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Very nice, thanks. Can the procedure be used to fix windows phone BSOD?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Raskasal(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
How do you run the downloaded package when the computer freezes and the only option left is to restart. Or u mean loading the package from CD?

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Patented: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster BSOD happens on my windows * laptop when i connect my BB Q5 to it. how do i solve hat pls?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
My BSOd started late last year and still affects my system anytime I load any game that works with my nvidia. I use a MSI GT70 and it had been working flawlessly since I bought it 2013 on eBay.

I recently installed windows 10 and it seems to have fixed the problem but days later, it started again. Now I had to turn off Nvidia from device manager and make do with just the Intels core i7. Can u help please? embarassed
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by d33types: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Zero knowledge is better than half knowledge sometimes..

This is really a display of ignorance by op
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Ishilove: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

Easiest Methods to Resolve BSOD

- Uninstall any newly installed program(s)

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.

- Roll Back device driver to previous version prior to your driver update.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

- After Installation, run the program.

- Click on SCAN and allow the program to find all BSOD errors.

Now, click REPAIR button and patiently wait for the program to do it's job.

After that, restart your PC and your BSOD error is gone!

If this post helped, why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html
Mscheeew. How the Bleep are non-techie people like us supposed to remember this?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
nigeriancuban:
anyone whom the above tips worked for should comment coz far as I know I have tried all the above remedy and even bought a new ram sticks still with now luck
I think the only logical explanation to this thing is that it might be a hardware issue. Maybe with ur motherboard or graphics card. I have same issue and still can't solve it till today. My laptop came with Nvidia gforce 870 or there about. And since I turned it off, I haven't seen the BSOd. Mind u I have used all available updates from nvidia from d earliest to the latest.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by olanshi: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2016
$40 pere!
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by megawave(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Indeed a nice info for a novice
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by esaias1(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
mine does that at least once in 2 weeks.. really annoying
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by bluntspade: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2016
blue screen of death is minor if black screen of death jam ur system ehn..
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by tgmservice: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html
nice write up OP but the truth is BSOD is mostly an issue caused by permanent or temporary faults in system hardware or drivers i.e BSOD is mostly hardware related issue. Software issues mostly don't result in total crashing of the system
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by swagifted(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
E383:

How? I am having this problem right about now. The technician said I should change the hard disk. Please can you put me through on how you went about yours?
it was from youtube...I was watching the video and doing it step by step...when you turn on your system...you boot from command prompt. You need to visit youtube for detailed processes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0BWtwTp9fo

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:

What causes BSOD?

How do I fix BSOD?

Final Solution

- Run Installer

did a little research on this stuff!

mainly cause by hardware like ram and driver! not the other way round!

Best solution is to uninstall your driver and reinstall it again and clean the dust off your ram. simple
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Swiftboy(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2016
swagifted:
Na command prompt I use do my own when e happen sef.
Abeg help with the command prompt cos right now my system won't boot and I have tried system recovery several times. I have proposal to submit and deadline is closing in.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by swagifted(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Swiftboy:
Abeg help with the command prompt cos right now my system won't boot and I have tried system recovery several times. I have proposal to submit and deadline is closing in.
try and follow the steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0BWtwTp9fo
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Kreamie:
Good one OP! But sometimes, the blue screen of death happens as a result of a a corrupted OS or a hard drive having too many bad sectors undecided

Exactly...... cos I tried all this when mine happened....nothing!!!.... had to format the idiot and downgrade to windows 7 ultimate...... right now, windows 8.1 can't even work on my PC right now...

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by nigeriancuban: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
I think the only logical explanation to this thing is that it might be a hardware issue. Maybe with ur motherboard or graphics card. I have same issue and still can't solve it till today. My laptop came with Nvidia gforce 870 or there about. And since I turned it off, I haven't seen the BSOd. Mind u I have used all available updates from nvidia from d earliest to the latest.
a white Engr I had a chat with suggested me changing my rams since my PC slows down before turning blue,I'm yet to put another rams since I ve done it before...I told him I added one new ram to the old one and he suggested I change the two at once...
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by femi4: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:

Thank you! Anyone who can push this to frontpage should please do. I spend at least 3 hours writing copying and pasting only one post and when I send it on nairaland, it is not even noticed.

CC: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Spymate: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
nigeriancuban:
what if after trying the above and it still persists?
that's when it becomes an OS problem and after installing new OS and d problem still persist then u change ur harddisk and if it still persist go for deliverance
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Mscheeew. How the Bleep are non-techie people like us supposed to remember this?

By printing it out and keeping it in your laptop bag.. grin....
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by pozbaby(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2016
I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation / A Tokunbo Screen Printing Machine For Sale (work Horse) With Industrial Dryer / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.