Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin (1844 Views)

Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over / Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by BlogLord: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Something good is coming after the much publicized beef between Don Jazzy and Olamide, following the Headies Award. The two record labels are collaborating.

Don Jazzy posted on Instagram that Olamide and Tiwa Savage are working on a video for a song produced by him. The song is Ovation on which Tiwa Savage featured Olamide on her latest album, RED. The video was directed by Clarence Peters.

http://toyinaspire..com.ng/2016/01/olamides-record-label-ybnl-collaborates.html

Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by spartoo: 1:51am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided na today dem release standing ovation?
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by hollywater: 3:41am On Jan 14, 2016
You mean Mainland vs Island? Oya op take over.
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by BiggerBangs: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2016
angry wake me when it reached front page
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by oluwafemi113(m): 4:51am On Jan 14, 2016
E better like that
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by DonLo: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2016
That's for the public but it won't remove the deep seated enemity between them. Olamide's rants was a ventilation of deep rooted hatred and not just anger.

1 Like

Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by cruzita(f): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2016
are u sure this is not just to shut the mouth of the public while in the real sense they still hate each other
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by OmoIyaMero: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Me dey think dem wan do new track o..."Leave Trash for Lawma"-Olamide ft Dumb Jazzy, Tiwa Salvage, Di'ja longthroat size, Korede Bello, Lil Kesh etc....

Na joke I dey o, cos I know some pple might take this P.
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by 7footre(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
They are really milking the publicity generated from the headies brouhaha
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by youngberry001(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
baddoo nah baba kiss
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by ProudOlodo: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
They are really milking the publicity generated from the headies brouhaha
In showbiz, beef is good for business
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by 7footre(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
ProudOlodo:

In showbiz, beef is good for business
It's a good thing they understand so
Your username thou! You people will not kee me
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by ProudOlodo: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
It's a good thing they understand so Your username thou! You people will not kee me
Sweet name, huhn? Thanks grin
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by ProudOlodo: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: What Beef? Olamide's Record Label, YBNL Collaborates With Mavin by 7footre(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Sweet name, huhn? Thanks grin
Wish I shared ur enthusiasm about d name. All d same kudos grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Baths Naked And Shares Video On Snapchat / "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren / Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.