Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629671 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
slinkyibk:

Congrats bros, so happy for u. Wish u speed in all your endeavors.

Congratulations to and your family. Trust you'll be relocating soon. Please which agency is your wife with.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
Tunjinodaysoff:
Dear people...keep pushing...do not relent. The light is surely at the end of the tunnel...

Just wanted to say our documents have been reviewed by NVC and now we are awaiting embassy interview date.

Your journeys shall never be in vain. Amen

Congratulations to and your family.
Please which agency are you using. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2018
goodman31:

Congratulations to and your family.
Please which agency are you using. Thank you.
Cirrus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
Tunjinodaysoff:
Cirrus

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2018
Bakaay:
Good evening guys, has anybody tried newyork? It doesn't requre SSN, jurisprudence exam and the pay is better. I'm just wondering why everyone is going for texas
they may not require SSN to write nclex. How about getting the license after passing. They may say you must get your SSN before your license is issued. Make research well before going for a BON.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Yewandizzle: 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
Hello im just starting my journey to UK. Actually i would be writing ielts soon. Please I would appreciate any advice from people that has gone through this process. I also need Study materials for ielts and CBT. Thanks. Yewandizzle27@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:14am On May 27, 2018
desy24444:
they may not require SSN to write nclex. How about getting the license after passing. They may say you must get your SSN before your license is issued. Make research well before going for a BON.

You will get your licence once you passed nclex, no further requirements except INFECTION CONTROL and CHILD ABUSE training... Online.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
IYIMAN:

You will get your licence once you passed nclex, no further requirements except INFECTION CONTROL and CHILD ABUSE training... Online.

Thank you for the info
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 11:16am On May 28, 2018
Bakaay:

Thank you for the info

You're welcome. But be ready to have patience, as New York process may take 9 months before you're done.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
IYIMAN:

You're welcome. But be ready to have patience, as New York process may take 9 months before you're done.

Yea thanks, its worth the wait
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
Good day all. Quick question about UK matter. One year experience is needed before a person can begin the journey with nmc, yes? Is it worthwhile to wait and work for a year to start the process or just move to England and take a top-up nursing course which is also a year? Which process do u think will b easier and faster? Top-up directly or work in naija for a year? Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
lovelyd89:
@auschris Thank you for the study materials for IELTS sent to my mail. Please can I get the study materials for NCLEX RN for US by Saunders, Lippincott and all posted on this thread. My email address is signmeout4@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Please I'ld like those materials sir, I'm a newbie in this journey my email is aisosa.bakay@gmail.com @auschris
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 9:57pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2018
IYIMAN:

including the CES report?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:47am On May 31, 2018
desy24444:
including the CES report?
Everything
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 9:34pm On May 31, 2018
A3710:
Good day all. Quick question about UK matter. One year experience is needed before a person can begin the journey with nmc, yes? Is it worthwhile to wait and work for a year to start the process or just move to England and take a top-up nursing course which is also a year? Which process do u think will b easier and faster? Top-up directly or work in naija for a year? Thanks in advance

Saw your pm. Really sorry I have forgotten my log in to my nairaland email

With regards to the question above, one year top up is different from one year experience. Studying and actual work experience are two different things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2018
gratefulme40:

Saw your pm. Really sorry I have forgotten my log in to my nairaland email

With regards to the question above, one year top up is different from one year experience. Studying and actual work experience are two different things
Thanks for the response, but the top up will enable me register with nmc thereafter?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2018
A3710:

Thanks for the response, but the top up will enable me register with nmc thereafter?

To the best of my knowledge, NO, it doesn’t.Have you carefully read what’s on the website of the uni you wanna go to? Always, there is a corner where it clearly states that this program does not lead to registration with the NMC.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by offujoy: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Good morning, please for Canada skilled migration do I need academic ielts or general. I'm confused. Secondly will my spouse write same.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
gratefulme40:

To the best of my knowledge, NO, it doesn’t.Have you carefully read what’s on the website of the uni you wanna go to? Always, there is a corner where it clearly states that this program does not lead to registration with the NMC.
Thanks so much......Ill recheck the site xx
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
IYIMAN:

Everything

How long does it take for other states like Texas?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bakaay:

How long does it take for other states like Texas?

Anyone who has gone through Texas should answer this. I know that documents submission and payment to Cgfns takes 3 months... I can't say how long it takes Cgfns to send a report to your board.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
IYIMAN:

Anyone who has gone through Texas should answer this. I know that documents submission and payment to Cgfns takes 3 months... I can't say how long it takes Cgfns to send a report to your board.
well it depends on when you sent your documents
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
barbiee:
Sent. In my opinion, reading that textbook is a waste of time. I'm not saying it's not relevant o, it is better put to use as a reference material. You can study for cbt using less complex materials unfortunately i can only send these materials via what'sapp because I didn't download the files.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please house, is there anyone who graduated from Abia state university uturu (Absu ), and has got his/her CES report from cgfns, please indicate cos I really wanna find out something
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AnnieUddie: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello @IYIMAN
IYIMAN:

I've already started my credential evaluation with WES and they sent a mail that they've forwarded my certificates to NMC for verification. Do I still need to pay the the N8,750 or what should I do....help a sister. Thanks.

For NMC verification to which country?
PAULOYE, if it's for the US or UK. go to the nursing council branch close to you. Take copies of your RN certificates, Licence, birth certificate, N8,750 for each of your qualification to be verified. The money is paid to Council via remita. Your verification will be sent to the address you provided within 6 weeks and you will be given a FedEx tracking number once it is sent... Hope I didn't miss any part. You should be given a Council contact number, so you can follow up, to know when it is sent and get your tracking number.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AnnieUddie: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello@ IYIMAN and other house members

I've already started my credential evaluation with WES and they sent a mail that they've forwarded my certificates to NMC for verification. Do I still need to pay the the N8,750 or what should I do?....help a sister. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Hi... can i message you please am preparing for my osce and very nervous writing on 13th of june i need to speak with some 1
Inkredible:

Update.. Update!!!!

By God's grace I passed my Osce exams in the UK. Journey officially ended.

UK dream achieved in 10 months.. My God of One Trial is an awesome God.

I can't keep calm meeeen.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Hi can i contact you please .. i am writing my osce on the 13th and am so nervous i need to talk to someone that has written before please
A3710:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Hi iyiman
gratefulme40:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2018
midee:
Hi... can i message you please am preparing for my osce and very nervous writing on 13th of june i need to speak with some 1

Sure. Hit me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.