Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) (16691 Views)

Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by yusaze2007: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2016
The Nollywood actress, her hubby and three sons are currently holidaying in US. See first photos here of you missed it! See photos below....
She captioned it: #TheFirstLady and her lovers!!! #familyovereverything #wifemotheractressproducerdirectorwriter #OboliBoys #proudnunumom

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAflW1QzdSn/?taken-by=omonioboli

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by yusaze2007: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by deewhone(f): 5:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Cute family

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Awww..dis is biuriful n lovely
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by cruzita(f): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
when will my time come.cute kids handsome hubby and a beautiful wife=adorable family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Okay Op when I missed the pics nothing happened, now that I've seen them nothing changes. Why nah? shocked

There is nothing as great as having one big happy family, cute family...
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Afrok(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
when will my time come.cute kids handsome hubby and a beautiful wife=adorable family
Soon... just don't make him (husband ) your boyfriend.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Flashh: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
Start working for your own time to come.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
oh lovely.... God please I need a daughter next
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by tlops(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2016
When we are running out of the U.S because of this winter, people have the courage to come here in winter.

Some people are brave.
The only people you will see on the street now are the Ashawo and drug dealers.
People ran to Africa where it never snows and others are all indoors

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Sweet family
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2016
nothing beats a happy family!!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by refiner(f): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2016
lovly family...buh d Lady is too young to av dis grown up children....dats d merit of marrying early....I fink I will do so too....sweet family
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by 7footre(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
K
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
3 big children and she still looks so fresh, God please make me like that
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:
lovly family...buh d Lady is too young to av dis grown up children....dats d merit of marrying early....I fink I will do so too....sweet family

Who are the grown ups ??
14 year old boys are grown ups ??
There mother is 37.
Don't you know how girls get pregnant at 17 and then get married ??
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
i came here to show my signature
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Jacko01: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Nunu shey u dey see reppin.... Beta up her pay.... Makin d kids drink nunu ba force n seems so natural at it.... Up d pay.... Some oda xelebrities once dey sign dat cheque dey stop workin fo d money
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by ekwelive: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
lovely...nothing like family...
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
I so much love this woman.
So decent.
So cheerful.
She con sabi act on top.
She be better role model for our young ladies.
Cheers.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by politicalpastor: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:

When you stop looking for gold in where you don't put it
When you work on being not having. And when you accept that poor girl or man the way he or she is. Then will yours begin or come

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Sitex(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
nice family
kids took after their father more
she must be on nunu's payroll
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg, no be Nunu powdered milk be that undecided?
Are the advertising for them?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by muahmed(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good 4 em
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by kabaka1: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Beautiful family. God bless 'em more
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by BUAR(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
GOD first and every other good thing shall come
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Great family
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Beautiful family
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, no be Nunu powdered milk be that undecided?
Are the advertising for them?
I guess so
... Lolz
Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Brand New Panasonic DVD Home theater for sale at 37k. Location: Lagos, Call/whatsapp. 08188417481

Re: Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
NIce Family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian School Principal Videod As He Was Busy Fuc**king 2 Of His Female Studen / Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.