Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,798 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos (1502 Views)

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by abiodun2007: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Popular Yoruba actress, Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Blark Gold) shared stunning new pictures of herself and her son in celebration of motherhood. See photos below...
She wrote:
Everyday I look at this little human grow, I can't believe this precious life choose me to be his MOTHER... I pray to keep every moment with you SON... #blackbarbie #blarkgoldsignatures

https://www.instagram.com/adediwurablarkgold/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by abiodun2007: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by pheyikemi: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice pictures, but why she come collect cap put gele for the boy's head, that's no so good.
Re: Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by cruzita(f): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2016
kiss children can really put happiness on their parents face like no other thing.God bless me with children (both sex)when its time
Re: Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Awwww...dis is lovely
Re: Adediwura Becky Adesegha And Son Are Fifty Shades Of Cute In New Photos by Brymo: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Awwww...dis is lovely

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Super Cute Throw-back Photo Of Pat Attah,juliet Ibrahim And Ali N / Video: Who Is Kate Henshaw Lifting Up On Her Fitness Video, Is This Niki Minaj? / Lady In Trouble After Sending Her 3month Old Niece Nudes To Her Man [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.