Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain (1563 Views)

Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by TunezMedia: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2016
A beauty queen named Cynthia Ugbah has just called out the organisers of the pageant she won, and blasted them for attempting to use her as call girl for politicians.

Cynthia Ugbah ‘The Nigerian Queen’ formerly ‘Queen of Trust’ 2015 winner, has officially submitted her resignation (above) to the organizers of the Nigerian beauty pageant called ‘The Nigerian Queen Beauty”.

She has accused the organisers of using Winners as call girls to politicians and use the money to develop the company. This is the 8th edition and Cynthia claims that 5 of the past Winners had retired over the same reason.

Cynthia went on to accuse the 2014 winner Onyeka Agwu who took over after the winner Christabel had also retired of being the most loyal Queen as she has helped the organisers of the pageant in delivering some of their request and has raised money for the company which gained a promotion in the organisation to National Director.

Cynthia said she was invited to Port Harcourt by the organsier of the pageant only for her to be asked to sleep with popular PDP Chieftain, Mike Elechi.

See her posts below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43232

Ishilove , MissyB3 , ijebabe

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by TunezMedia: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by TunezMedia: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by OlujobaSamuel: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2016
nothing wey eyes no go see. kudos for taking a stand and speaking it out for all to know.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by eme1n(m): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2016
LoL..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by KELVINXY: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
bold move dearie

I just wish most of our girls who want to be famous by all means can retrace their footsteps and emulate ur wise decisionundecided

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by nerilove(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2016
If that's true, its so disgusting. The morals of beauty queen are destroyed. People will think that Agbani Darego and co tow the same line. Too bad. Organizers, Hide your ugly faces in shame.
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Since the Era of Agbani Derago...The beauty pageants is taketh by whores..only the whores maketh it by force....

Olosho 6:19

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by mccoy47(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2016
I hope her evidences are still intact. Just incase it gets uglier
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by palata22(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2016
This girl is damn bold. I like her already

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by MrAligator: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Wow..thank you for being brave enough to call them out, at least this way we'll know that not all peagent winners are call girls.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by cruzita(f): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2016
I like it when girls take a stand boldly .what is this world turning into,thank you for exposing dem they deceive the humiliation.
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by pretydiva(f): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2016
It's a known fact dat 95% of these beauty queens r olosho..u did well girl by returning their fake crown. There's pride in keeping ones dignity

Hope other queens who r also victims of dis, will tk a cue frm u
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Chestar5(f): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Would i say she made the right decision

Well, she did.... Next time, she ll know dat modellin, beauty queen as a price to pay(a very high price to pay) sad

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by SirLegal(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
This girl just took a bold step in exposing their dirty secrets.

This is just an ordeal of one person, what about many others suffering from the same fate but not bold enough to speak out. At least, she knows her worth.

But everly, the bae get bad mouth oh. Lol... Even calling out previous Queens and wishing the other one will find a man irrespective of her "whoreishness / whorism". Choi...

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Ellidude(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Chestar5:
Would i say she made the right decision

Well, she did.... Next time, she ll know dat modellin, beauty queen as a price to pay(a very high price to pay) sad
You seem to know a lot about Beauty Queens. smiley
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by homesteady(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
haa! Which one is Queen Mother again?

Kudos to Cynthia jare, there are many girls who made it in life without becoming Queens.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by TunezMedia: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Chestar5(f): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Ellidude:
You seem to know a lot about Beauty Queens. smiley

no o, i dont think i want to know
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by porshuch: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Weldon babe. I like your courage.
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
It's an open-secret that beauty pageant is for Runs. What I didn't know is if it's done against the wish of the queens, I thought they all know about it. undecided undecided Brave girl, no one has the right of way to your body against your wish. Best of wishes in all your endeavous. kiss
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Chinwem(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
She did the right thing
I ve always looked at these small pageants with side eye ....... They ve been running a glorified prostitution ring it seems
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by 7footre(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2016
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything! I like her courage cool
Re: Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain by Davidovinci(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2016
What more can i say.....

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Neighbours Are Angry With Him - Here's Why / A Fan Attack Ini Edo For Showing Off Bra On This Photo / [MUSIC] Runtown – Roll Up (re Up) (wizkid & Emtee Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.