Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams (573 Views)

Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by barlkeez(f): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Korede Bello, has been in the news lately about his academics which he is currently combining with his musical career. Few days ago, it was rumoured that a lecturer had threatened to resign if the Mavin record singer is allowed to write the forth coming examinations for not being able to meet up with the 70% class attendance which his school had set since inception.

Reports has it that the singer was recently informed about the likely challenge he might have to face ahead of his exams, came to meet with top official of his school to find a way out but seems not to have gotten an appealing response.

It was gathered that the singer came to school and was seen begging one of the school’s official while sitted in a sober mood.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/korede-bello-allegedly-begs-for-pardon-ahead-of-upcoming-exams.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, fynestboi

Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by barlkeez(f): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by phunbyt(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Eyah...poor korede...but wait oooo...if this guy really wants to study can't he just pause music for a while... BAB BELLE pipu pls b4 u come and break my nose remember justin bieber did it
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by Ussyyn(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2016
angry angry
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by pretydiva(f): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Eya.. e be like say he never settle dem well. Cos I'm so sure davido didn't attend any lectures let alone writing an exam,buh he came out wit a 2:1. Currently his shadow is busy serving his father's land cheesy

Just press d right bottoms n everything will go ur way
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by cruzita(f): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2016
make una allow my boo write exam na.make dem no allow me go village because of dem oooo
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by Charliewyt: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2016
The lecturer want resign cos one boy no come school ?

I can smell village people manipulation.
Re: Korede Bello Allegedly Begs For Pardon Ahead Of Upcoming Exams by Chestar5(f): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2016
He should just leave music for a while jare

he shudnt let davido b his mentor, d skul ll still b empty...

(1) (Reply)

May D Hangout With Senate President & Senator Dino Melaye / 2 Major Lessons Learnt From The Dammy Krane/wizkid Fight / Celebrity Hooliganism: An Open Letter To Wizkid, Olamide, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.