Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison (31463 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by lordkit400: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2017
The controversial writer took to twitter about three minutes ago to solicit for fund for her legal team. She says day 5 of her appearance in court will be in two weeks and she wants people to donate towards her legal expenses.

But wait, why should people donate. Aunty Kemi is rich now.

Have you forgotten how she told us they pay her thousands of dollars per tweet? Lol. And even one time showed off cash like that?. So why does she need money from struggling Nigerians? Why? This just takes us back to that Mocheddah’s post; don;t claim to be who you are not.

By the way, we are happy she is back. No one deserves a prison, not even Kemi. Wetin she talk no too pass her mouth, plus make the actress sef fear God. Didn't Cossy call her out? Sue Cossy now, sue her.

May be she won't expose you all. God has not given anyone power to use ito brag o. SMH!

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/kemi-olunloyo-begs-for-fund-in-first-tweet-after-her-release-from-prison/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by stnkembu(m): 4:32am On Jun 06, 2017
There's nothing wrong with her plea... All we need to do is to donate to her instagram.

I'll donate 5 likes. What about u?

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Qbaba(m): 4:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Seriously I don't seem to understand this woman anymore. Let's just say she has chosen to live her life that way.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by sleemoon(m): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Chai... See thievery in disguise ooo.... If no be say u b my afonja mate nd unto sey i dey fast, i knw wetin i for donate to u.... Lemme cum n b going

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by kolafolabi(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2017
I will donate 100 likes on Instagram

I don't think there is a perfect relationship between Aunty Kemi and her Dad. What do you guys think?

Her Dad was once a Governor of Oyo state... Just wondering what took her so long to meet her bail conditions..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by loylextop(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Front page Loading ;DFront page Loading
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by mykelmeezy: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2017
na the same people you talk trash about you still come dey beg....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by chriskosherbal(m): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Kemi....i thank God that you are free at last.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Epositive(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2017
I put my money where my mouth is unlike aunty kemi cool, even daddy freeze self don gentle

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by crazyABO(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Ehya when they tell dem think before u talk they will think u insulting dem now see d outcome undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by dominique(f): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Money you no get, connection you no get yet you're running your mouth on social media, throwing shots at people that can move mountains with a single phonecall.

Daddy freeze over to you, Aunty Kemi needs your money not just social media support. Put your money where your mouth is,sell one of your expensive wristwatches to support her ministry.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Larwin(m): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2017
wink

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by mroop(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2017
welcome ma.... Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by saxwizard(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2017
which money she take do data?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by ise82(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Reserved
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
See mouth nah

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by YellowBarStinks: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017

She's now humble like my dog

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by jeeqaa7(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Monkey don go market
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by MonkeyNoFine: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
mofo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Oladelson(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by czaratwork: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
good to be free
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by MediumStout(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Linda ikeji should be jailed too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Thisis2raw(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Nobody should donate shiit
You started this, so finish it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
she don dey tweet abi grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Freeze should sell one of his wrist watch to help her na,even cossy too. By the way I thought she had international friends grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Kemi: "please, donate to my legal expense"

Pastor ibiyeomie: You gon learn today

This hag should shut up. Kobo , I won't give her. Attention-seekers can do that, anyway.

I'll rather feed almajiri in this fasting than donate to this lose-mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by pythonkid(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2017
we'll donate of you're willing to have sense now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2017
not even one of her fans came to see her come out of prison. undecided
so she has been fooling herself by herself all alone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Bares Cleavage In New Makeup Photos / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / BBNaija's Pere And Maria Sign Endorsement Deal With DSTV Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.