Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money (47006 Views)

Cynthia Ocheze Wins Miss Apex Queen Nigeria 2018 / 2016 Obudu Unity Ambassador Goes Nude As Organizers Cringe. / Pageant Organisers Reply To Claim By Cynthia Ugbah Over Sexual Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by bumi10(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2016
I Resigned Because Pageant Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money - Beauty Queen Cynthia Ugbah

Is a pretty strong accusation to make against your organizers and one can only make this accusations only if she is sure and fade-up with the pressure. Queen of Trust International 2015 beauty queen, Cynthia Ugbah, resigned from her position as the 2015 winner and made very serious allegations against the pageant organizers in her posts on Instagram.

She also accused them of using 'unknown' pages to reign insult on her rants. She alleges that the organizers asked her to sleep with Chief Mike Elechi and other men for money Read her story and allegations below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAfkV7jCqBU/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by bumi10(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2016

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by divinehand2003(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol
You should have known what you were going into by contesting for beuty pageants. So why give up now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by pendusky(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2016
You took a great step! God bless you more Cynthia!

270 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by DonLo: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2016
I'll rather marry a village girl than these beauty queen. Most of these contest are won or retained by accepting the digging of well in ones God's given private site by different and multiple digging apparatus. It's not new, so bad though.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by pretydiva(f): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Who nor no b4 say 95% of these beauty queens r olosho ..my dear u did urself well by returning their fake crown. There's pride in keeping ones dignity.

Hope others will learn frm u

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by whirlwind7(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2016
In saner places, there would be an investigation into this allegation, and also an inquiry as to why the price of a car she won has not been redeemed.
It is generally perceived that these beauty pageant contestant are made to wh0re themselves before they can succeed. This practice will continue as long as men are in charge of organizing them, and girls without moral scruples participate in them.

A few organizers are honest, though.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by cruzita(f): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2016
welldone girl u did the right thing .beauty peagennt is no longer what it use to be

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by duullie88(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Dis is no news Na....
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by tyson99(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2016
scam so the ones wey u don pass tru nko?
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Mariejay: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
I knew that the queen of trust that handed the crown is a prostitute, nw shn just proved me right.

22 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by kachnov(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
This singular move has made you a true Queen.It has become an open secret that beauty pageantry leads to prostitution by proxy.

If you are good with instructing anything...visit my signature.

17 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Chai...palmwinetapper is this true?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by condralbede(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
That's a very big bold step you took dear, I love your courage.Weldon

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Segadem(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
hmmm, is there any thing wrong in sleeping, everyone dhey sleep @ night and wakes up the following morning, if they ask u to sleep then sleep. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by BIGTinfotech: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
As much as I'd want to quickly say bravo, well done!

I'm also Hoping it's not because a deal went sour with some of the clients you were supposed to sleep with....and you now want to blow the whistle.

Cos we all know what goes down at some of these beauty pageants...so, you probably had an incline right from the start.

However if you backed out sincerely. You're a rare kind, and I do commend you for standing your ground!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by tuna4servi(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Hearing dis for d first time, good decision sis

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by demarc001: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
God help you in your further endeavors

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Psalm18: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
You should have known what you were going into by contesting for beuty pageants. So why give up now?

How would she know?
Not all beauty competition has to be avenue for se.xual gratification.

14 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by brunofarad(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Pathetic

Perverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Situation001(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Maybe the pen1s don dey too much for her age..

Omo wa se o rise..
o ri ko le se mo..
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by ebubey(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
shocked is that so?!
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by maverickdude(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by AceRoyal: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Good to know that few good and very beautiful gals that are not too materialistic and morally corrupt still exist.
She deserves good commendation and been made youth ambassador.tongue

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by iykedare(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Wow. She resigned. That girl just earned my respect. Not so many Nigerian girls can do that. It's glad to know that there exist some girls with dignity in this country.

Hoes,don't even bother to attack me. Change your ways.

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Smartsyn(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Queen of trust?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by dammykrane(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
pendusky:
You took a great step! God bless you more Cynthia!
. Wise up ma guy..lyk yhu dnt knw hw many she slept wid b4 attainin such position..ha kitty kat don ova kolect nd sewiously NID a break tym...
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Ngalaba1(f): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats Cynthia!! I am Proud of You. No amount of Money is worth your dignity as a Lady/Woman, that's what makes you a Woman of Substance and indeed different from many girls/ladies/women out there who have destroyed the beautiful image of womanhood.
Your Body is for God when you are single and for you husband when married, not for immorality.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Yoruba Wedding Attire. . . . . . .Get your wedding ideas / Lady's Dressing On Weekends Vs Workdays In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.