Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money (47159 Views)

Cynthia Ocheze Wins Miss Apex Queen Nigeria 2018 / 2016 Obudu Unity Ambassador Goes Nude As Organizers Cringe. / Pageant Organisers Reply To Claim By Cynthia Ugbah Over Sexual Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by lonelydora: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
I talk am say all these beauty pageants get something they dey do to win the crown. Thank God for this different winner.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by noblegrex: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
May God help us. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Chinwem(f): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Glorified pristitution ring
Glad she had the sense to leave
But I know more girls will still 'chook' head even with these allegations
Chief Mike....... She actually named the person....... People that are supposed to be fathers and leaders
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by pinpinkay: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
skeskeroboske .. roboskeskerobo
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Mariejay:
I knew that the queen of trust that handed the crown is a prostitute, nw shn just proved me right.
she's not...the girl on gold,.she's also contemplating doing same also,her name is tender..they all have target's to meet,for their ngo.of which failure to do so,,they get dropped....from the way she talks about it,I knw she's slept with most of dem...so I don't blame her for resigning.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Missmossy(f): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Not surprised, models don't have it any better.

You'd hear things like nothing is free. A wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by preciousMI1(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
rare specie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by dikeigbo2(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
I'm speechless,good luck to her
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Chinwem:
Glorified pristitution ring
Glad she had the sense to leave
But I know more girls will still 'chook' head even with these allegations
Chief Mike....... She actually named the person....... People that are supposed to be fathers and leaders
it's a dog eat dog world dear. You have to use what you have to get what you want. If men could sell their bodies for wealth, ninety percent of them would have done it. Take this from a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by streamsofjoy(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2016
I wish our young ladies will have this kind of sense.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Intendy: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
All those beauty pageant are s3x pageant.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Lamasta(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
They refuse to settle her well thats why she bust out......Better give your life to christ Cynthia cos“To know God is to love
Him, to love Him is to trust
Him, to trust Him is to obey
Him, to obey Him is to be
blessed by Him.” If God blesses you you don`t need to trust any pageant organization before your dreams come true.:....:.......:....

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by ceejay80s(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Why she no resign before she win,
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by oriakuna: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Ndi otu Anna banner

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by momentum85(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Naija!!! If we must fight corruption then it should start from things like this.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by gbens2000(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Ur type rare wella.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by d33jy85: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Where is Alexreports shebi na 2 only party and press models is d only thing u sabi do some investigation man and fin out whats happening!
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by free2ryhme: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
You should have known what you were going into by contesting for beuty pageants. So why give up now?

If you don't have anything reasonable to say can't you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by beegurl(f): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
A past queen I know is a serious call girl, shopping, private jet travelling,cars and all. D crowning thingy pushes them to follow alaye babas
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by delishpot: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Some Nigerians dont fear God sha. See how evil and perverted they are? Yet these same hypocrites will be quick to judge unmarried oyinbo couple who are faithful and loyal in their relationship kissing in the street as immoral and bad.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
The essence of all these rubbish pageant award is for men with considerable cash to use and organise a pseudo bonanza for naive but pretty girls, to pick out the very best they can sleep with.
Imagine I just hit it and I really want to pick the very best girls in a poverty stricken Nigeria, all I have to do is do a beauty pageant and call it Miss Peace Pageant Nigeria. Lol. The motive is for me to assemble all pretty girls in Lagos in one place and select the very best for myself and my crew.
It's either she is incredibly naive not to know that's how it operates or the money they offering her isn't significant.
#everyone has a price!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by sammyjizzy: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
No news new in naija anymore... #winks#
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Thumps up for u cythia
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by flokii: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Who nor no b4 say 95% of these beauty queens r olosho ..my dear u did urself well by returning their fake crown. There's pride in keeping ones dignity.

Hope others will learn frm u

99.6% actually.

those money bags pass them around like toys
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by rocoh(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
God bless you dear.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Chubhie: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
I love to see truth come to light.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by sdavirus: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Now, I'm wondering.... If This is true, is this what most of the other beauty queens are made to pass through....?
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by anticabal1: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
I've been thinking of organising my own- Beauty Virgins peageant. A test of virginity is a key requirement and a Miss Virgin Beauty will emerge and will win a Saloon car and a trip to Seychelles.

Walahhi i must get my own 77 virgins here on earth. Who wan join the organising committee? Abduljabbar you no go like collect your own virgins here on earth? lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Brunel(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
I have serious reservations towards these mushroom model agencies and pageantries
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Kulas: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
This lady is supposed to be given National Award by PMB by being on vanguard of decency and anti immorality fighter,not like other chop and clean pus.sy pageants and actresses that has been promoting moral decadence who knows nothing but joy stick.
Re: Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money by Vomm: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Kudos to you!
Don't mind some old he goats that cannot keep their thing inside their pant.
FLAVOUR is already warming up, he go be like "give me her contact na. No go tell ma baby mama say I wan visit her ooo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Dressing On Weekends Vs Workdays In Office (Photos) / The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / Yoruba Wedding Attire. . . . . . .Get your wedding ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.