Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case (23778 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Obasanjo’s Reaction When He Heard FG Ordered Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by MicKaro: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
If Buhari can really put some polithiefcians in jail,I would scream Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by duwdu: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
mart2k:
I dnt think u knw OBJ. Nothing wil touch him.

What sort of "jazz," or whatever, did/does OBJ have or possess, that's exclusive to him, for God's sake? I honestly think people with mindsets such as you've expressed here, are lending too much credence to OBJ's own view of the world, particularly his own world.

P34c3
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by muyiwadavid(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
If truly FGN want to look into what transpired in halliburton scandal I say kudos to her

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by xtervaganza(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
babafirst:
For where?You think say PMB be like weak compromised GEJ wey Obj fit intimidate
Obasanjo won't intimidate him. Buhari is not stoopid to step on some toes like Jonathan did
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by duwdu: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
omogin:

Send me your account number. If buhari allows a free inquiry into the halliburton scandal you get 100k

I would have - if your ground rules were unbiased from the start. Or, put another way, who will determine that the inquiry reportedly being set up by Buhari is allowed to be free, as you've craftily inserted into your ground rules?

Kindly restate your bet offer by simply removing that diabolical word, "free," from your ground rules, and we're on.

P34c3
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by muyiwadavid(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
GEJ never styled himself as incorruptible man of intergrity because he know he is fallible. but buari who sees himself as infallible avatar against corruption should prove himself by jailing IBB, OBJ, abubakar adulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi, tinubu, fashola, ameachi before i take him serious. for now buari himself is totally corrupt.
Meaning he[GEJ] doesnt deserved being the hero u guy tagged him to be...I mean if u really understand what u wrote here GEJ doesn't worth to be the hero.Gbam!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.

Luckily no one cares what you think..
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by mecks15(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
@drss. The point is you hate buhari with passion, therefore there is nothing he does that you will speak good ofm so arguing with you is a waste of time and energy. We need to take away prejudice when discussing national issues, else we won't make any head way in this country.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Tofax: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
[
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Tofax: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
duwdu:

In case you haven't noticed, Buhari has put more than his liver on the line already. But, hey, what do I know?

P34c3
All i know is that Let him open the file on OBJ if he no dey fear. Not all this small small boys(Thieves) he intimidate daily.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drmax(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Very good. Economy is very bad and not much is coming in from oil. So, it is time to look inwards. We need to get back money stolen from Nigeria by our greedy brothers. We need every kobo we can get back.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by 1miccza: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
how many times will dis govt keep reviewing harliburton case Buari is afraid of OBJ.

My brrroottthherrr!!!!If he comes within a pole of APC,he'll call for review and investigation if it's his percieved enemies they would arrest before gathering evidence
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
1miccza:

My brrroottthherrr!!!!If he comes within a pole of APC,he'll call for review and investigation if it's his percieved enemies they would arrest before gathering evidence
u get sharp brain. Make dem continue dey decieve demselves.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by 1miccza: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
u get sharp brain. Make dem continue dey decieve demselves.

Their blind followers go don begin dey shout hallelujah now ooo

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Donaldomo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.
And while doing the jailing, he should not 4get to include GEJ, Madam Patience GEJ, Okonjo Iweala & a host of others that nearly buried this country! In short, let the likes of Rawlings take over Nigeria!
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by babafirst(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
xtervaganza:
Obasanjo won't intimidate him. Buhari is not stoopid to step on some toes like Jonathan did
Did Jonathan step on any toe?Jonathan that was 'tip toeing ' everywhere throughout his tenure couldn't have stepped on toes.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by cckris: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:
If Buhari can pull this to the end, I will tear my PDP card nd follow u Sir..
General Buhari will not ARRAIGN those indicted in the Halliburton bribery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra / EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.