Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo (40874 Views)

Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Abiola4eva(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
good.
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Lower grin
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Dadehmola: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
goodlifehyd:
check under ur bed, ote

grin grin
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Pls don't mk her ur baby mama cry
He has one already.
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by ojmetrix(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
every nija artist was hit back to back from davido to wizkid to flavour to olamide egbon ice prince if u like this dont turn her to suv baby mama thank you.dija starts jumping
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Donbabajay12(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
U knw her
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by STILESGANG: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Mr zamani,try reviving your dying career,cos being a celebrity is what is still making this karashika stay,The moment you start being irrelevant,she would dump your ass and move on to her latest catch.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by jeffooh999(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Smthng strange is about to happen in Nigeria!I can feel it!but I dnt know what it is,still I feel it on de air!citizens shld be very vigilant at all time,god bless Niger!
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by StefanSalvatore: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2016
D mod dat brought dis 2 fp should b immediately relieved of his duties angry angry
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by petitejolie(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't understand dis musicians. U av u av babe why can't u just marry d babe and make Tins legal bfor God and man. How do dey reason? Is it an abomination?
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
he has a baby mama already
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by onyowo(f): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice....that lashes fit cut person future ohhhh
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Vikky014(f): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:
nairaland is definitely turning to somfin else,,,,,wat kind of rubbish is dis,if news no dey,u tel us....u can't buy a house in pineapple island wif such a useless post....nawa o
Hahahahahaha...but can buy in orange island
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by PasNina(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2016
grin Like her nose #TeamPointed!
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
I dey see those people dey love ice prince wey first talk say ice prince cants rap.
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by amdo007(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who took the picture? undecidedWho took the picture?
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
phintohlar:
Wetin dat 1 con teach us now.. Abeg make i check wetin i dey cook jare

Haha! grin
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by richard870(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Naija Artists and Ghana babes wink
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by affigurl5(f): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Women and money.........obvious she's for d money.
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by eromspete(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
See as the girl eye lashes dey blow breeze for the guy body cheesy grin
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by akinsmyk(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dygeasy:
See the photo the Chocolate City Rapper shared in his Instagram page which he captioned "A very good morning my people.. Tell baby to give you some more.."

Cute isn't it?

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAgmgJ6gQvY/

CC Lalasticlala

Where is the picture? Can't find any
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by YabaLeftist: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided Na BJ she dey give am?
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by gohzieh(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:

Baby mama don dey hungry you I see.
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by ayindepremier: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
phintohlar:
Wetin dat 1 con teach us now.. Abeg make i check wetin i dey cook jare

Your bum short is nice!
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by SynNelson(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
coughs
(stops bike)
tk me 2 mama zamani village
she needs to cum nd see this...
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by pomide(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Early morning... and she's already on fake eyelashes, heavy make up n shii..! olosho!
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by Goridoe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
my nigga my nigga.. **thumbs up**
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by baldwinr: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
girls and money sef..
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by phintohlar(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayindepremier:

Your bum short is nice!

oh thanks dearie
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by NegusNagast: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2016
phintohlar:
oh thanks dearie

Hello. Longest time. Couldn't reach you on WhatsApp with your line again. You no longer use that one?
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by phintohlar(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
NegusNagast:

Hello. Longest time. Couldn't reach you on WhatsApp with your line again. You no longer use that one?
yes oh i no longer use it
Re: Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo by NegusNagast: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
phintohlar:
yes oh i no longer use it
I've replied the mail, go check.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit / Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.