Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' (40884 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by GistersNG: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
TV-Host and actress Nancy isime carries a snake round her neck as she visits 'Snake Temple'.

She wrote; Today was such an eventful day you guys!

Let me gist you, I got to visit the Snake Temple in Ouidah which is right opposite the very first Catholic church in west Africa. It is said that Worshippers at the Snake Temple also worship at the church and vice versa... In Emmanuel the tour guide's words "Nobody has Monopoly over access to God". We then visited the famous 'Point of No return' during the Slave Trade Era.

Ouidah is the spiritual Capital of Benin Republic and being there today definitely had me feeling all sorts of way!� P.S: Videos up on my Insta story.

See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/tv-host-nancy-isime-carries-snake-round-neck-visits-snake-temple

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by GistersNG: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018

1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by GistersNG: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Minded
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin see as she looks like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
q
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Tomoyayi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lala....

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by tzjaynee: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2018
That's her pot of beans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by meobizy(f): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2018
I like the dress.
I thought Tinsel was an everyday shoot-thing. How is she able to appear in tomorrow's episode, abi she's on break?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by mungoparks: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2018
all those calabar girls from marime world carrying marine spirits all about,one of them. undecided

18 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by fryoobest(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Snake Girl Again
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
haaa, snake on my neck, mba, thats the last play i can play with sombody

20 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by pweshboi(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Hiann
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Na pythons dem go use na. Why not cobra and black mamba or taipans.. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by emmaitive(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2018
G
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

22 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
she self resemble snake lol
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by buchilino(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
SHE RESEMBLE SNAKE SEF
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2018
This one is possessed

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by JailBreaker(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Fearless woman, hope she isnt planning on eating another food

Study For Free In London - International Ambassador Scholarships 2018

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-uk-international-ambassador-scholarships-london.html
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by LegendaryLover(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
eh en, it's like using live snake to make necklace
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
This girl was my neighbor back then in 2012/2013 skyfield apartment sabo yaba.

So happy for her, she is now a star.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by lawrence35(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2018
I think she is Edo.

Beautiful pic.

My signature will shock you
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by LegendaryLover(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
i won't applaud u until u put d head of a snake in ur bum-hole...I want to c how d snake will react...will it do nothing, or be happy like a man, or get angry i want to know
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by dan900(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2018
People that try this stuff have mind sha.. anyway what do i know. lol
At least i know how to cash out daily N4k from my empty carton biz.

See my signature if you want to know how. wink
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by Themandator: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2018
GistersNG:
TV-Host and actress Nancy isime carries a snake round her neck as she visits 'Snake Temple'.

She wrote; Today was such an eventful day you guys!

Let me gist you, I got to visit the Snake Temple in Ouidah which is right opposite the very first Catholic church in west Africa. It is said that Worshippers at the Snake Temple also worship at the church and vice versa... In Emmanuel the tour guide's words "Nobody has Monopoly over access to God". We then visited the famous 'Point of No return' during the Slave Trade Era.

Ouidah is the spiritual Capital of Benin Republic and being there today definitely had me feeling all sorts of way!� P.S: Videos up on my Insta story.

See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/tv-host-nancy-isime-carries-snake-round-neck-visits-snake-temple

You mean a snake temple has been ' eyeballing' the catholic church for ages and have same set of worshippers?
Re: Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' by itchie: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Lala will like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / 'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.