Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,684 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

”I Never Wanted To Sound Like 2face, I Wanted To Sound Like Akon”- Joe El - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Never Wanted To Sound Like 2face, I Wanted To Sound Like Akon”- Joe El (618 Views)

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Never Wanted To Sound Like 2face, I Wanted To Sound Like Akon”- Joe El by Triton1996(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/i-never-wanted-to-sound-like-2face-i-wanted-to-sound-like-akon-joe-el/

Kennis Music act, Joe El, who shares the same look with legendary musician, 2face, now 2baba, was in an interview and was asked about the similarities with 2face.

The ‘chukwudi’ crooner said he never wanted to sound like 2face or look like him, he said the only artiste he wanted to be like is Akon.

He further said whenever he goes to studio then, he would ask the producer to help him add auto tune so his voice could sound like Akon.

When asked about the day he first met two face, he said it was a nice day for him because he actually thought 2face would embarrass him for trying to sound like him but he didn’t.

Furthermore, he said he went with the intention that 2face was going to sign him.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/i-never-wanted-to-sound-like-2face-i-wanted-to-sound-like-akon-joe-el/[sup][/sup]

1 Share

Re: ”I Never Wanted To Sound Like 2face, I Wanted To Sound Like Akon”- Joe El by Grahamjnr(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Okay!
Re: ”I Never Wanted To Sound Like 2face, I Wanted To Sound Like Akon”- Joe El by funnyme(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2016
You should be thanking God you ended up sounding like tuface,wat if you sounded like terryG?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Beef The Industry Never Served! / Alibaba Comes For Instagram, Idiots That Have No Job! / Who Runs Ur Street......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.