Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice (541 Views)

. / Jiji Stops The Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by lukjee: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
This guy that posted that he want to sell his Sumac generator and AC I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition (pix Inside) by Cry4Justice: 8:08am On Jan 12 is a scammer he agreed with a friend of mine yesterday on the sales of this Generator which the guy made payment yesterday after confirming the payment since that yesterday he has not picked this guy's call again, any person with information on how to catch this thief should help this my friend with it he is new on nairaland and his trust on nairaland is dashed now, is people like this cry4justice of a thief that is destroying nairaland.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by realdee44(f): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
lukjee:
This guy that posted that he want to sell his Sumac generator and AC I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition (pix Inside) by Cry4Justice: 8:08am On Jan 12 is a scammer he agreed with a friend of mine yesterday on the sales of this Generator which the guy made payment yesterday after confirming the payment since that yesterday he has not picked this guy's call again, any person with information on how to catch this thief should help this my friend with it he is new on nairaland and his trust on nairaland is dashed now, is people like this cry4justice of a thief that is destroying nairaland.
What is wrong with you and your friend, how will you send money to someone you don't know in the name of buying something. Funny enough generator & A/C are things you can get around you. I bought a car from US through someone in NL who is based in US & I didn't pay him till the car was packed right in my front.

In this time & age don't ever send money to anyone you don't know & have not even seen oh. Sometime ago I saw a very fine bag on NL but I told the guy I have to pay on delievery he didn't accept & that was how we ended. Ppl should learn pls.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by ceejay80s(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
lukjee:
What's his phone number and email ?
Re: Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by lukjee: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by cupid4ig(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Don't really want to conclude but for the fact that he has refused to pick his calls since after he confirmed he payment and he was just online this morning proves he is a scammer. Go to the bank and make a report first maybe they can freeze the account

Re: Scammers On Nairaland Going By The Name Cry4justice by thegame(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
please go on the original thread and chek the update. the accused is claiming otherwise.

who is to be believed now o as the guy claims your friend hasn't called him today and was asking for impossible conditions to be met.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Made Possible. Photo / Huawei Ascend G630 / Blue Gate Ups Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.