Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Churros Baking And Forming Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Churros Baking And Forming Machine (1102 Views)

Sell Various Churros Making Equipment: / Supply Churros Making Equipment / Churros Baking And Forming Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churros Baking And Forming Machine by foodmachinesale(f): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Spain churros making machine is used for making delicious Spanish churros. Spain Churros is also called Spain deep-fried dough sticks. As the most characteristic of Spain snacks, churros often taste with the hot chocolate as well as the ice-cream, jam, full of charm and fragrance. We are a professional & reliable supplier of food processing machine.
Model ALCM-WF churros making machine is used to fry churros automatically which is matched with a fryer for itself. It’s convenient for your use. Special appearance and design make it different with other models.

ALCM-MC series are mini types of churros making machine by baking and powered by electricity, can make 5-7 churros at one time. It is in small size, only need little space, very convenient to use.
These churros making machine are all with unique qualities, easy to use and have been prevalent in many countries.

Email:info@foodmachinesale.com
Tel: 0086- 371 -65903478
Address: Weiyi Road,Zhengzhou,CHINA

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Must Export? / Get Your Complete Pko Processing Plant For As Low As #1,900,000 / I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.