Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Satan Has No Power Over Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Has No Power Over Us (578 Views)

If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity / Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! / How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Has No Power Over Us by mrtenixco1984(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
My brothers and sisters,it is pentinent to let u know that satan has no power over man,because all power belongs to God and if has bestowed this power to us as an heir,so when satan is trying to make a manipulation over your life just cast him out in the name of Jesus and he will flee,declare the word over him,let him know that by the name of Jesus ever knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus christ is lord for if has given ur power to step upon snakes and scorpion and they will do us no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Has No Power Over Us by johnydon22(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's all in the mind, all in the mind brother.. He who has a red glass will always see everything in a shade of red.

Spend your life believing there are monsters and devils after you, you will live your life always being afraid of these imaginary enemies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan Has No Power Over Us by Slikbae: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
I just pity you. You don't know how ignorant you are, and what's worse is that you think you're wise.

These things exist. They're not in the mind. They're not imaginary, they're very real. As real as you are and even more real.

Angels and demons are real. whether you believe it or not changes nothing.
johnydon22:
It's all in the mind, all in the mind brother.. He who has a red glass will always see everything in a shade of red.

Spend your life believing there are monsters and devils after you, you will live your life always being afraid of these imaginary enemies.
Re: Satan Has No Power Over Us by johnydon22(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
I just pity you. You don't know how ignorant you are, and what's worse is that you think you're wise.

These things exist. They're not in the mind. They're not imaginary, they're very real. As real as you are and even more real.

Angels and demons are real. whether you believe it or not changes nothing.
Lets go again..

"Spend your life believing there are monsters and devils after you, you will live your life always being afraid of these imaginary enemies.."

Reminds me of dark stairs when we were kids..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Witch Doctor Threatens To Expose TB Joshua / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / 3 Ways To Easily Lose Your Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.