Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (580 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday March 1st 2016)
CAST AND CATCH

1.Thank you Father for freely giving me all things.

2.Thank you Father for giving me things so precious that money cannot buy, like safe journey, divine health and even, the breath of life itself.

3.Father, let your mercy override every judgement of sin in my life.

4.Father, give me the grace not only to hear from you, but also to act on your instructions.

5.Father, let an end come to every unprofitable struggle and toil, in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I surrender the boat of my life for yourd use, please, possess me by your Holy Spirit to reach multitudes for you.

7.Father, you are the God that controls times and seasons, as I wait on you with my gifts, sacrifices and service, please, give me unprecedented breakthroughs, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, before the end of this month, please, give me a mouth watering miracle, that cannot be hidden.

9.Father, let every spirit of stinginess that has shut the doors of breakthroughs against me, be consumed by your fire.

10.Father, release upon my life the spirit of giving.

11.Father, please, make me an active, committed, loyal and dependable ally and partner, in this divine partnership business.

12.Father, as I continue to wait upon you for divine direction and instructions, let your name be glorified in my life and ministry.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

*Happy New Month!!!
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Following

(1) (Reply)

A Gay Bible, Will You Buy? / No Sex During Fasting. Is It Biblical ?? / I Saw Muhammed In My Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.