Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Suffering From Bone Injury, Pain Or Discomfort? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering From Bone Injury, Pain Or Discomfort? (990 Views)

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos / Kokun Donates N500k To Lady Suffering From Artery Disease (Photos) / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Bone Injury, Pain Or Discomfort? by ayubasad(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Suffering from Bone Injury, Pain or discomfort? You might require an Orthopedic Surgery.
If you’re experiencing muscle, joint, bone or nerve pain, strains and repetitive stressed movements or had a severe injury, trauma or joint infection you must visit an orthopedic doctor immediately. Neglecting a joint pain or a bone injury can cause severe damage to the bone and affect complete body part. Some bone and joint problems are life-threatening.Orthopedic surgery covers a wide range of procedures that correct problems that affect the musculoskeletal system. It may also involve treating of some problems of the nervous system, arising due to injury of the spine.

Causes of Orthopedic ailments
• Arthritis
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Osteoarthritis
• Fractures
• Low back pain
• Joint twist and other joint and muscle problems
• Joint disorders like slipped disks, dislocations and back injuries.
• Bone tumors and childhood skeleton deformities like scoliosis.

Types of Orthopedic Surgery
• Knee Replacement/Total Knee Replacement/ Partial Knee Replacement/ Knee Arthroscopy
• Hip Replacement/ Hip resurfacing
• Shoulder Joint Replacement
• Rotator-Cuff Repair
• ACL/PCL Injury Repair
• Foot & Ankle surgery
• Lumbar Spinal Fusion/Cervical Spine Surgery
• Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) Back Surgery
• Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF) Surgery

Benefits of Orthopedic Surgery
• Easy movements of joints that were earlier damaged/diseased.
• Restored functioning of bone and joints
• Recovery from chronic joint and bone pains
• Perform daily activities normally.

India has become a favorable medical tourism destination for various Orthopedic Treatments. Hospitals in India have a pool of surgeons who specialize in various types of orthopedic surgery. Travcure Medical Tourism Consultants are the best in the field of Orthopedic Surgery in India and assist you with complete medical tour. Travcure is also well known for offering best facilities at affordable cost. You may suffer from one of the ailments mentioned above and may require an orthopedic surgery. India can be your choice for orthopedic treatments. Learn more about orthopedic surgeries from experts at Travcure.
Get in touch with us!!!!
Email: info@travcure.com
Phone: +918600044116
Click HERE to visit our website for more information - https://travcure.com/orthopedic-surgery-india/

Re: Suffering From Bone Injury, Pain Or Discomfort? by kriss63(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello people, my name is chris am 21 years old and i live in lagos nigeria.pls i have this problem but i doubt if it could be scoliosis because i dont experience normal pain except after carrying load or doing exercise.I noticed i can't put on certain clothes like long sleeve cause it wont fit my body and i look so awkward.i am slim but my shoulder looks round amd bulky not slim.I just went to igbobi recently to consult a doctor and he wrote adolescent scoliosis on the paper he gave me to take to the xray,i have been given appointment date to come, and the amount is 10k.The problem i have now is i dont know how to tell my mum (single parent) or any other because when i told her through whatsapp because i grew up with my grandma, she thought i was insane, and she was disappointed in me and telling me i should love myself and stuffs like that she even took me for deliverance.Apart from the shoulder i told her that i always see my nose so big on my face when am staring at things or people,even when i lie down or read, and i cant remember my past events, probably maybe because of depression, so this are all i am experiencing right now, pls i will be glad if anyone can advice me on what to do now,i love myself and i want to live happily,my mum said i shouldnt even mention it to her again.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Remember This Little Girl? / Silent Heart Attack Is Dangerous For Women / Back Pain Home Remedy !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.