Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace (1265 Views)

Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / Victor Osimhen Shares New Selfie Photo / Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by viviangist: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
The Golden Ball winner in the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile, Victor Osimhen used to hawk pure water in Ojota before joining the world cup winning U17 Nigeria olden Eaglets.

He is the reigning CAF African Youth Player of the Year for 2015.

Ariyo Igbayilola one of his representatives, Naij.com reported, made this revelation about the career progression of Osimhen who scored 10 goals in the 2015 FIFA U-17 world cup to win the top scorer award and bronze ball for the third best player of the tournament.

“You know this is a boy who before now would go out to the streets of Ojota hawking pure water after training so as to make ends meet”, Igbayilola said.

“Now, he does not have to worry about where the next meal will come from. All he has to do is to concentrate on playing football and scoring goals and with the right environment, professional guidance and proper concentration; this boy will take world football by storm. Victor has not played half the football he is capable of. Once he is fully settled in Europe, he will explode”, he added.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/victor-osimhen-hawked-pure-water-in-ojota-grass-to-grace

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by viviangist: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Hoping to be great One Day --- Vivian Gist shocked shocked
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by taiwoowiat: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Yah... the road my be rough at d beginning, Don't give up. You will hit up one day
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by omenka(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
What is with male "celebrities" pouting their lips like biitches??

Wizkid is most guilty of this trash.

So annoying.
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by EzePromoe: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Hopefully I'll buy EAC Lagos cool
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by viviangist: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
What is with male "celebrities" pouting their lips like biitches??

Wizkid is most guilty of this trash.

So annoying.

So No be only me dey see this things ..... grin grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by Theyveedo(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
B
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
He looks so good in the tux
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
I pray we all find that right path that'll lead us to our glorious destiny and announce us globally.. AMEN
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by hollywater: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
What are we to believe now? First they said he grow up in AJ city,now he was selling pure water in the street of ojota.
I know the distance between the two areas . Happy for him anyway, but tired of listening to lies.
Re: Victor Osimhen Hawked Pure-water In Ojota - Grass To Grace by waleylagboy: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
I.believe God Almighty who did it.for him will do mine and change the story of my life for good, from glory to glory dats my new name and dats where am going

(1) (Reply)

Today August 11, Marks The 31 Anniversiry Of Golden Eaglets Victory At China 85. / Messi:ronaldo Is Great But Beating Him Doesn't Motivate Me / Merrybet Colossus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.