Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell (457 Views)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell by OgunNewsFact: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
THE SCAM OF THE ARMS MONEY.

1) The $2.1billion is the total Defense Budget in the last few years, which the Buhari panel added together. They Never said that this fund was missing or mismanaged, and their report is not yet submitted.

2) $320m was the Abacha Money given to Dasuki and he has denied misappropriating even a kobo from the funds meant to purchase arms for Our soldiers.

3) The Billions Dasuki shared are from his Security Vote and that of the President, which the law did not spell how it will be spent. He was denied freedom to prevent him from telling his side of the story.

4) $1billion arms loans approved by the National Assembly were remitted to Arm dealers and Countries that sold arms to Nigeria directly. No kobo from the above fund entered Nigeria.

5) The arms Purchase Investigation have not indicted anyone, that is why the Govt and its Agencies refocused on the Security Votes and how PDP spent their Campaign funds.

Let those that stole the Nation's wealth refund the money and face prosecution, but Buhari lying to us that he is investigating the Arm purchase fund, instead of the PDP campaign fund, NSA office spending in 4 years, security votes or fighting his perceived political enemies is regrettable. - HFN
Re: Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell by wazobiaman: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Ifeanyi:Ada said you stole a goat.

Obi:no oooh, I did not steal anything o.

Ada: but you killed and ate a goat that normally wanders about your compound.

Ifeanyi:...the elders @ the village square are waiting for you to come and explain where you got the goat from or betterstill explain your own side of the story.

Ada: don't forget that they have recovered the goat hair,skin and others from where you threw them.

Obi:Ifeanyi , this is witch hunting,"can't I buy a goat and eat it at will"?,"is it because Ada begged me to date her and I did not"

Ifeanyi: Obi, just go there and relate your side of the story so that people will know how innocent you are.

Ada:..........don't blackmail me Obi!.......................do not fear the elders,fear the consequences of your actions.

Griever,Lamenter,Mourner,Sorrower and WAILERS keep writing trash.

2016,YEAR OF CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell by Hitback2back: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
shocked fuel price is high, dollar is high, unemployment rate is high, even our #MissingBudget is high. Hope Nigeria is not on drugs!

Re: Is This A Scam Or There Is Truly The Arms Money? ..its Not APC Govt That Ll Tell by Confusionist(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
as usual, what is this one saying?
why are PDP's and their followers so dense?

did Dasuki told u he was sharing his security votes? did he say he was sharing Jonathan's own too?

didn't u read when NOI said he asked Jonathan to release $$$$ for fighting boko boys? the same Dasuki collected from CBN.

why are talking trash as usual?

(1) (Reply)

Is 2016 Budget Achievable? Udo Udoma Is Making A Reality Of It / Sc Judgment: Are We Celebrating Justice Or Injustice / Abba Dabo Returns N25m Arms Funds Metuh Gave Him To EFCC (THINKERS NEWSPAPER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.