Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Centrum Engineering Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Centrum Engineering Limited (1066 Views)

Federgo Engineering Limited (FEL) Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Leedtec Engineering Limited Recruitment 2018 / Centrum Engineering Limited Invite!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Centrum Engineering Limited by solarview(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls do any one has any general info about this coy?
Re: Centrum Engineering Limited by onaf: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
what information do you need about them.Did you attend any of the company interview or you want to attend.This is service company that have office within NBC office in Lagos .Reply so that i can know what you want.

Regards
Re: Centrum Engineering Limited by solarview(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
onaf:
what information do you need about them.Did you attend any of the company interview or you want to attend.This is service company that have office within NBC office in Lagos .Reply so that i can know what you want.

Regards

Thanks for your response. A close friend has an interview schedule with them and want to know whether if they are a good coy to work with. Thanks and still waiting your response about my last statement

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test / Career Job At LG Electronics / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.