Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' (33103 Views)

AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Ft. Olamide – Standing Ovation / DOWNLOAD| Tiwa Savage Ft Olamide – Standing Ovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by UrbanMystique: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
The song is a well composed garbage. Its like someone hitting titus can with stick and parrot singing. The concept of the video is okay but baddly executed.

Overall 0.5 over 10.

Waste of data.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by abimbawealth(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
sauceny:
Just like everyone needs jesus,D'banj needs Don jazzy for a killer beat to help his ministry.
I pray you get cured soon
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tiwa brought style and drama in d video as always and olamide brought the isale eko feel. Nice structure to the video. Clarence killed it with the angles shot with on the video. Those who know a good video know this is one and Don baba j is killing it again with the beat and I like that the song isnt rass and not too posh but just simple enough to reason with.

Rated 9 out of 10 for me.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by morganacanta: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
sauceny:

On top of the world na banger?...Song that can never be played in a club.
You are very stu..pid .
Did you ask for a banger ?
U asked for a hit .
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
See their mouth like mugu...
U wey calm down type mugu,na u shout pass wen d beef dey go on...
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by cao(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
I understand that reading is difficult for some people...

Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

@clarensceshotit. But why the "oo" , are you in the market square or bus stop undecided
undecided undecided
What did you say? undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Omeny: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
After u guys making mouths here and Insults because of these Guys that don't know how u feed, see remix and Collabo they are churning out!

#MumuNaMumuooooo!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by iamjayboss(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
It was directed by Clearance Peters oo op
I tire o, don't you know that anything by Nigeriareports viviangists vivianblog always hits the front page, am sure she did not watch the video, I even watched this video from A to Z before posting it on my blog.

Maybe she is blind, how is Capital Dreams the same with Don Jazzy lol
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by abokikhalifa: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:
January 01 social media, radio stations, online forum was awash with beef btw Don jazzy and Olamide

today una dey buy and play their song

who be the mugu
give your self brain. nobody is the mugu here. they are entertainers nd they are entertaining their audience. lick it or not. 2pac and biggy did it so YBNL and MARVIN wont be the last
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Deejavuu(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
undecided undecided
What did you say? undecided undecided

I typed. Didn't speak tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by abokikhalifa: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
VickyRotex:
All I can hear is "Eje ka jijo. Jijo. Eje ka wa jo, wajo! undecided undecided

lmao!!!! cheesy

it means let us dance.. bros if you no wan dance go die
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

I typed. Didn't speak tongue
It's the same thing tongue
E reach to shout 'oo' nau. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Deejavuu(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's the same thing tongue
E reach to shout 'oo' nau. cheesy

Lool cheesy. Kwatinu

Btw wetin happen? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by free2ryhme: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
abokikhalifa:
give your self brain. nobody is the mugu here. they are entertainers nd they are entertaining their audience. lick it or not. 2pac and biggy did it so YBNL and MARVIN wont be the last

Anoda maga

And you all still fall for the same old trick in the book
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool cheesy. Kwatinu

Btw wetin happen? undecided
I was waiting for you. sad
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Deejavuu(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
I was waiting for you. sad

Lool. i have flu cry sad (not from birds o)
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool. i have flu cry sad (not from birds o)
You sure? When last did you eat chicken or turkey? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Deejavuu(f): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
You sure? When last did you eat chicken or turkey? grin

Serious matter jorh cry cry
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

Serious matter jorh cry cry
Make we reason for palace. Network dey disturb me here.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
abokikhalifa:

it means let us dance.. bros if you no wan dance go die

I'm a Yourba Girl!

Where did they say "If you no wan dance, go die?"
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by abokikhalifa: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm a Yourba Girl!

Where did they say "If you no wan dance, go die?"
i just day tell that ode say make she go die if she no wan dance
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Omotaday(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
sauceny:

Kk....Please mention just one hit song he ever had,since he broke up....Am not asking for two,just one?
All Dbanj song was hits back to back fro Oyato to Barchellor to Top of the world to Finally to Feeling the Nigga. go and suck a dick as,hole.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by alexov(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Not bad
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Fidelismaria: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
jobless teens chantin tiwa savage taa dry video unzip my trouser,brings me penis out,pees on tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by prettyboi1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:
somebody go soon shout nice song, good one

naija youths

mugu
Nice song.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
free2ryhme:
January 01 social media, radio stations, online forum was awash with beef btw Don jazzy and Olamide

today una dey buy and play their song

who be the mugu
FREE2RYHME
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by sandracoopert(f): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
It was directed by Clearance Peters oo op
shot by C.Peters and directed by Don.J
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by cedargroove: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Omotaday:
All Dbanj song was hits back to back fro Oyato to Barchellor to Top of the world to Finally to Feeling the Nigga. go and suck a dick as,hole.

Confidential included!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.