Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' (33125 Views)

AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Ft. Olamide – Standing Ovation / DOWNLOAD| Tiwa Savage Ft Olamide – Standing Ovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by STILESGANG: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

Tiwa has lost it.
Yemi is now the queen .
How many hit songs does the yemi even have?.Just johnny.we don't have any stable and consistent female artiste in Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by STILESGANG: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
sauceny:

On top of the world na banger?...Song that can never be played in a club.
So all hit songs must be club bangers?No wonder Nigerian music has perpetually remain backward and the artiste keep feeding us with trash.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by morganacanta: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
STILESGANG:
How many hit songs does the yemi even have?.Just johnny.we don't have any stable and consistent female artiste in Nigeria.
Nagode .Tangerine .
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
A typical don jazzy song! Tiwa had better start writing her song her self so she doesn't end up like every other person that left Don jazzy
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by STILESGANG: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
Nagode .Tangerine .
Abeg these are not hit songs.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by morganacanta: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
STILESGANG:
Abeg these are not hit songs.
With over a million views on YouTube?
Actually they are.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by STILESGANG: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

With over a million views on YouTube?
Actually they are.
Sho lee didn't have up to a million views on youtube yet it catapulted sean tizzle to limelight.Do you consider romantic by tiwa and korede a hit song,though it has been able to garner over a million views on youtube.Youtube is not the only factor in determining whether a song is widely acceopted or not,How many Nigerians even watch music videos on youtube?Are you telling me tangerine is bigger hit than efejoku because it had more youtube views?

How many people living in rural areas or aged people even know tangerine or Nagode?.Hit songs appeal to all and not some selected few.

Yemi alade is even able to get such views due to the succes of a johhny.She needs to release songs to match the success of johnny and stop being a one hit wonder.

This is what is still keeping olamide,davido and co at the top because they are always releasing singles bigger than their previous hits.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by morganacanta: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
STILESGANG:
Sho lee didn't have up to a million views on youtube yet it catapulted sean tizzle to limelight.Do you consider romantic by tiwa and korede a hit song,though it has been able to garner over a million views on youtube.Youtube is not the only factor in determining whether a song is widely acceopted or not,How many Nigerians even watch music videos on youtube?Are you telling me tangerine is bigger hit than efejoku because it had more youtube views?

How many people living in rural areas or aged people even know tangerine or Nagode?.Hit songs appeal to all and not some selected few.

Yemi alade is even able to get such views due to the succes of a johhny.She needs to release songs to match the success of johnny and stop being a one hit wonder.

This is what is still keeping olamide,davido and co at the top because they are always releasing singles bigger than their previous hits.
I have to say ...this is is one of the most sensible things I've read here.
You win .nice point brought to home.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by STILESGANG: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

I have to say ...this is is one of the most sensible things I've read here.
You win .nice point brought to home.
Thank you,we are all here to learn.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' by onyekachee(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2016
never loved the audio but I just fell in love with the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry / Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.