Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve (981 Views)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by parisbookaddict(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Understanding the migrant sexual assault on German women on new years eve.
The reason these men did this is that according to them if a woman is not wearing a hijab and "properly" dresses she must be molested and taught a lesson, its a common practice in the middle east and non-muslim women are often targeted.
Its called Taharrush gamea and its a common practice in the muslim dominated middle east.
Taharrush jamaʿi( Arabic:تحرش جماعي‎taḥarrush jamāʿī, Egyptian pronunciationtaḥarrush game'a, lit. "collective harassment"is a type of sexual harassmentand sexual assaultof women by groups of men on the streetthat may involve rape, beating and name-calling, groping, sexual invitations [ 1 ]and robbery.
The assault usually happens under the protective cover provided by large gatherings or crowds, [ 2 ]typically mass events, including protests, rallies, concerts, or public festivals). [ 3 ]
The general termTaharruschand further combinations likeTaḥarrush el-ginsy [ 4 ]( Arabic:تحرش جنسي‎ Sexual harassment) have played a controversial role in Egypt since the political turmoils in the 2000s.
In the beginning, Egyptian security forces have been blamed to use sexual harrassment on female activists and participiants of public demonstrations and rallies. The behavior has however spread and being used by crowds of young men to harrass female persons in the public space.
For more details https://en.m.wikipedia.org /wiki/Taharrush_gamea?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4576 046935
There remains debate about what defines 'taharrush' - some still insist it is a reference to flirting - though scholars argue its definition changed after the attacks seen in Egypt from 2011 onwards.
German authorities have stated this was the phenomenon seen in Cologne city centre on New Year, when hundreds of women reported they were sexually assaulted.
The practice is only carried out in public and almost always at demonstrations or large public gatherings where the attackers find safety in numbers and disorder.
The Arab phenomenon first came to the attention of the Western world when South African reporter Lara Logan, working for CBS, was set upon by a large group of men while reporting on celebrations in Tahrir Square, Egypt, in 2011.
Logan recounted her ordeal in Egypt several months later on a 60 Minutes broadcast, describing how the baying crowd 'raped me with their hands'.
The 44-year-old revealed terrifying details of the 40 minute-long February attack in Cairo's Tahrir Square, including how she became separated from members of her crew after someone in the frenzied 200-strong crowd shouted 'Let's take her pants off.'
She said: 'Suddenly, before I even know what's happening, I feel hands grabbing my breasts, grabbing my crotch, grabbing me from behind. I mean, and it’s not one person and then it stops, it's like one person and another person and another person.
German police believe it was 'taharrush' committed in Cologne and other cities at New Year by Arab and North African men that led to hundreds of police complaints in the following weeks.
German federal police told Die Weltthat crimes are committed by groups of young men during large gatherings of people, such as demonstrations, and range from sexual harassment To Molest.
It was the first instance of the phenomenon having reached Europe, and as the scale of the attacks in the city slowly emerged, other centres, such as Zurich and Salzburg, reported similar crimes.
A report from the Interior Ministry in North Rhine-Wesphalia (NRW) state, where Cologne lies, said 516 criminal complaints had been registered, 237 of which were of a sexual nature.
A separate report from the Cologne police gave graphic descriptions of the crimes, listing case after case of women surrounded by gangs of men who put their hands in the victims' pants and skirts, grabbed them between the legs, on the buttocks and the breasts, often while stealing their wallets and cell phones.
A total of 19 suspects have been identified, all foreigners.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395390 /The-Arabic-gang-rape-Taharrush-phenomenon- sees-women-surrounded-groups-men-crowds-sexually- assaulted-spread-Europe.html
Germany has started paying for its "sins" of helping Arab muslims who have nothing but hate in their hearts for "infidels".
Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by dorox(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Now I understand why muslim men insist that women should wear black bin bags. It is because they are like dogs with no self control over their sexual perversion.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by Annunaki(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
dorox:
Now I understand why muslim men insist that women should wear black bin bags. It is because they are like dogs with no self control over their sexual perversion.

Honestly these muslims really make satan feel very proud.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by Annunaki(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
This also casts light on the evil and twisted islamic punishing of female rape victims instead of punishing the rapist. Muslims will make the devil green with envy with all this evil they perpetuate in the name of allah.
Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by jcross19: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
You see muslims men , you see a rapist and is in their blood because their founder was rapist and raping is part islamic secret pillar of faith.
Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Look! This is an open cult! I see no reason why people still believe this is one religion. This is an open cult. YES! Islam is cultism! This is wicked. I remember those days in the north, 'wetin our neighbours no do because we be Christians?' Open assault I tell you until they saw we were Willing to fight and kill them even when it seems our blood depended on it before the fools relaxed. Smh. Thanks to GOD for ISRAEL. They don't show these Islamic brotherhood mercy at all. If you see them fight Palestinians, you'd say they are wicked. Shebi German chancellor don see where her karambana carry her go? Shebi all of them don take style mellow for Israel matter abi?' These people are beasts. And sorry to say I HATE THEM. I'm so sorry but I have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Molested German Women On New Years Eve by parisbookaddict(f): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
sbaks:
Look! This is an open cult! I see no reason why people still believe this is one religion. This is an open cult. YES! Islam is cultism! This is wicked. I remember those days in the north, 'wetin our neighbours no do because we be Christians?' Open assault I tell you until they saw we were Willing to fight and kill them even when it seems our blood depended on it before the fools relaxed. Smh. Thanks to GOD for ISRAEL. They don't show these Islamic brotherhood mercy at all. If you see them fight Palestinians, you'd say they are wicked. Shebi German chancellor don see where her karambana carry her go? Shebi all of them don take style mellow for Israel matter abi?' These people are beasts. And sorry to say I HATE THEM. I'm so sorry but I have no choice.

dont hate them, pity them

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law / Happy New Month / Herdsmen Attack: Catholic Church Protest In Enugu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.